Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Crazy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crazy (914 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy by sutoboy(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2013
Joy came to Lagos on a visit to meet Akpors.

She asked Akpors for the 10k he promised her, Akpors then told her that he was on his way to Warri.
That she should take his ATM card & withdraw all she wants. (knowing fully well that he had less than 3k in his account) .
As soon as she kissed him & left, Akpors quickly left the house knowing she will come crying back to him.
As he got to his street junction Apra-Central.
'Johnny his friend, called him on phone saying " Akpors, thanks a lot I've paid the 120k back into your account".

Mheeeen, see sweat!

Tried calling Joy's phone, switched off. Next thing, debit alerts: 40k, 40k, 40k even 2k.cry
Next thing, Akpors found himself on a hospital bed.

Now they are asking, what happened? But what will he say"good AM pals
Re: Crazy by possibilita(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2013
grin i don laf die because no be small thinggrin
Re: Crazy by buklan4realyah(f): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. nice one
Re: Crazy by sutoboy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
possibilita: grin i don laf die because no be small thinggrin

wagbayi

(1) (Reply)

Kwaata And Ubom ...part 2 / What Does Girls Gain By Being Fake / Akpor's And The HIV Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.