Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Kwaata And Ubom ...part 2 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kwaata And Ubom ...part 2 (914 Views)

Part 2: Library Of Hilarious Pictures That Will Make Your Day / African Jacuzzi, Part 2, Pinging With Some Shepe, This Is Life Right Here / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwaata And Ubom ...part 2 by bingbagbo(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2013

a RECAP of part one https://www.nairaland.com/1316523/kwaata-ubom...part-1 grin grin grin

Kwaata and Ubom Part 2

Kwaata's wife, Ramatu was delivered of a bouncing baby boy,
[b]and friends began visiting them to congratulate them and welcome the baby.
As friends kept coming, Ubom also came around, grin Ubom was actually owing Kwaata grin grin
Just as Ubom saw the baby, he screamed " hey, what a handsome baby!"
Kwaata nodded and replied " yes, that's my boy, he took after me"
Ubom again remarked " wow, nice bow-legs, what a pretty baby"
Kwaata again feeling so proud nodded and replied " yes, that's my son, he took after me"
Suddenly, the baby gave out a big-loud fart "ppppppppnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!" and the room was damn smelling with flies all over,....Kwaata feeling so embarrassed this time round, said nasally " silly boy, just like his mother embarassed" grin grin grin grin grin grin

RAMATU fell into instant coma grin grin grin grin

please laff for me oooo, my girlfriend is monitoring this thread, as i always told her i am the jokes president here ooo embarassed[/b]

1 Like

Re: Kwaata And Ubom ...part 2 by dejoca(f): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahah*ahaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahhaahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahhaahhahahahahhaha
Re: Kwaata And Ubom ...part 2 by emperorhenry(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
ur left nyash there

(1) (Reply)

Add Your Own Breaking News / A Black Guy And A White Guy / Omo See Gbege!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.