Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Muslim Inspired Fashion In China - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Inspired Fashion In China (14442 Views)

Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by maclatunji: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by maclatunji: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2013
Islam is easy to understand if you will apply reason and start with an open mind. See how this non-Muslim is explaining Islamic teachings on women's dressing.

The way I am going, I won't be surprised if I visit China someday, I am becoming a bigger fan every day.

9 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by GentleNaaz(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
Which knd aboki dress b dat

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by dare2think: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
maclatunji: Islam is easy to understand if you will apply reason and start with an open mind.

Why is it difficult for some muslims to apply the same reason and open mind when dealing with other faiths or faithless people?

44 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by devour129: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
dare2think:

Why is it difficult for some muslims to apply the same reason and open mind when dealing with other faiths or faithless people?
yes why ? Why this threat on every page that mentions Islam ? And they want open minds ?

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by tbaba1234: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
dare2think:

Why is it difficult for some non muslims to apply the reason and open mind when dealing with muslims?

That question can be asked both ways.

28 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by uche08(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
tbaba1234:

Why is it difficult for some non muslims to apply the reason and open mind when dealing with muslims?

because in Nigeria, moslems has really dealt with non moslems esp xtians from d easthern part of Nigeria. So ur thought will always be difficult to apply my dear!

17 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PENMIGHT(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
Man only lives in self-delusion. The natural way of life is about the creatures who are worshipers and the creator who is worshiped. Man can live in self denial of his Lord but surely he will be in conflict with his fitra( natural instinct). The fitra of a man is to be modest and honourable in dressing.

This is fashion in the real sense,my brother.

May Allaah reward Maclatunji and all adherents of true deen.

9 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by collynzo2(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
What's the point of wearing a Hijab with your boobs exposed or with a mini-skirt? Someone please answer me

9 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by tbaba1234: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
collynzo2: What's the point of wearing a Hijab with your boobs exposed or with a mini-skirt? Someone please answer me

That is not hijab, hijab is the complete package not just a head scarf.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
A lot of whys to be answered for this life sef.

Why did she cheat on me?
Why is that guy looking down on me?
Why am I angry?
Why don't I have a job yet?
Why is this, why is that?
Why are there religions?
Why am I given birth to?
Why is there a God sef?
Why do we have to marry?
Why do I owe you so much loyalty?

Why are people so concerned about what other people believe in?

Isn't that the height of psychosis?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Abdulkarim100: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
ONE MUMU SAID, WHICH KIND OF ABOKI DRESSING IS THIS.
EVERYONE CAN NOT WALK NAKED.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PENMIGHT(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
uche08: because in Nigeria, moslems has really dealt with non moslems esp xtians from d easthern part of Nigeria. So ur thought will always be difficult to apply my dear!
Then that is a Nigerian problem not Islam's. Just like you can mention places in Europe where muslims are victimised because of their faith. We should seek to understand that messengers only deliver the message but what you understand of the message is dependent on the individual.

The message( of islam) is, however, clear!

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by tbaba1234: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
uche08: because in Nigeria, moslems has really dealt with non moslems esp xtians from d easthern part of Nigeria. So ur thought will always be difficult to apply my dear!

Is that not a case of putting all muslims into one box. .. Would you like all easterners to be put into one box?
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PENMIGHT(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
tbaba1234:

That is not hijab, hijab is the complete package not just a head scarf.
Misconception cleared. Thank you.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by fitzmayowa: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hmmm...following *waiting for some people that will start hating on islam*

1 Like

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by AbdH: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Islam - the solution to immorality.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by yomalex(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
what is the difference between 'Arabic' and 'Islamic' ?

Responsible responses please
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
Great innovation.

This will definitely reduce high mortality rate, deporting of men deemed too handsome etc.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PapaBrowne(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
tbaba1234:

Let me put things in better perspective.

Why are there countless mosques in United states,UK and other Chhristian nations worldwide, but In Saudi Arabia churches are not allowed. In Qatar Churches are not allowed.
Why do muslims want the right to wear the hijab everywhere they go and wouldnt allow non muslims dress the way they want in their own countries?

33 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by 4djustnation: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
collynzo2: What's the point of wearing a Hijab with your boobs exposed or with a mini-skirt? Someone please answer me
If those are exposed - then it is not Islamic.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by ezedolar: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
U people always want to show the good side of Islam who are u leaving the Bad side for?

14 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by gallantwhite(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
ezedolar: U people always want to show the good side of Islam who are u leaving the Bad side for?
for mohamed grin
ezedolar: U people always want to show the good side of Islam who are u leaving the Bad side for?
for mohamed

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by alaoeri: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
yomalex: what is the difference between 'Arabic' and 'Islamic' ?

Responsible responses please
Arab is a tribe while Islam is a religion & the person that practice Islam is a muslim.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by sheguy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
'Islamic' 1 upgrade so.. Otutu na nw una eyes one dey open small small.
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PENMIGHT(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
U are only making yourself important. No one owes you a good presentation of islam. In the scheme of things good and in the embodiments of Al-Islam, you are so insignificant to be reckoned with.

The good,the bad and the ugly of Al-Islam are only in the eyes of who is looking. Bad statement for Bad folks!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by supaeagles(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ah ah - chill my guy, make boyz check out the configuration small now. wink
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Okijajuju1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Let me put things in better perspective.

Why are there countless mosques in United states,UK and other Chhristian nations worldwide, but In Saudi Arabia churches are not allowed. In Qatar Churches are not allowed.
Why do muslims want the right to wear the hijab everywhere they go and wouldnt allow non muslims dress the way they want in their own countries?

My response contains words that muslims may consider offensive so I wont reply that..

1 Like

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PENMIGHT(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
gallant white: for mohamed grin for mohamed
You know one thing about religion? You stand to loose nothing.
Even if you don't believe in him as the one sent by your creator, I ask 'what do you stand to loose by not being blasphemous or disrespective to his name,personality and institution.

Show respect to all prophets and messengers, you stand to loose nothing by doing that.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PENMIGHT(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

My response contains words that muslims may consider offensive so I wont reply that..

Great sign of wisdom!
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by PENMIGHT(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
supaeagles:
Ah ah - chill my guy, make boyz check out the configuration small now. wink
I pray u don't 'check out' what will land u into trouble! Sharia!
Re: Muslim Inspired Fashion In China by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
Abdulkarim100: ONE MUMU SAID, WHICH KIND OF ABOKI DRESSING IS THIS.
EVERYONE CAN NOT WALK NAKED.
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media / Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam / PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.