Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media (14449 Views)

Explanations On Hadeeth Soheeh, Hassan And Doeef / Stop Spreading Baseless RAMADAN Time Table! / Lets Analyze This Hadeeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2017
For sometime I've been seeing this 'hadeeth" flying around on the social media, from WhatsApp to Facebook to BBM etc....

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم .سياتي زمان على امتي يحبون خمس وينسون خمس :يحبون الدنياء: وينسون الاخرة: ويحبون المال: وينسون الحساب:ويحبون المخلوق: وينسون الخالق: ويحبون القصور: وينسون القبور: ويحبون المعصية :وينسون التوبة : اللهم اغفروبارك لمن نشرهاذه الرساله ؟

The prophet of Allah (SAW) said, there will come a time when my followers will love five things and forget five things.

1. They will love the enjoyment of this world and forget the day of judgement.

2. They will love money and forget the day of accountability of how they acquired and spend the money.

3. They will fear things that is created and forget the creator.

4. They will love beautiful mansions and forget their grave.

5. They will love sins and forget to seek for Allah's forgiveness.

They've always been one problem when I see this hadeeth, its lack of reference, I loved the hadeeth so I went out of my way to ask a scholar about this hadeeth, if such truly exist so I can know its reference before I start sharing it, after he did his check, here is what he said;

"There exist not a single basis for it in the books of prophetic narration"..

So let's be wary of what we share in order not to have blames on us...

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by kbams241: 9:00am On Apr 14, 2017
Jazakumullah hiran

6 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by kayabd(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2017
hmmmmmn
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Babzeeto(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2017
NOTED!
Jumma'at kareem and happy Easter to my fellow Christians

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by whitestar40: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2017
shocked.
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Spicycat(f): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2017
Knowledge is power.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by riffson(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Salam,pls some1 should add me to the WhatsApp group 07080859064
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by farihafaheemah(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Jazakallahu khairan
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by bash4us(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2017
Jazakallah khairan.

Another false Hadith that is everywhere on social media is about Ramadan.
That d prophet (SAW) says, " Hell is prohibited for anyone that first pass the message about Ramadan to one.
May Allah continue to protect us from innovations.

11 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by omoyemirally(f): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2017
northvietnam:
I'm a Muslim and Our religion is a Religion of PISS..

jaga jaga writing by jaga jaga Mohamed
use ur brain for once. may Allah forgive u

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by cr7rooney10(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Every soul is pledged to what it does,Islam is a religion of peace and ur brain is pieces

3 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by northvietnam(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2017
omoyemirally:

I'm in love with your response....

Waiting for Allah to forgive me

I'm waiting Ooooooooo....

make them forward my forgiveness via DHL

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by hafeenah(f): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2017
May Allah guide us right

2 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Kebreal92(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2017
Asalamun alaikum,pls add me to the whatspp group 08168707902
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2017
Nice.i know bigots will still find their way here and hurl insults. They will be ignored so badly they ll doubt thier existence

3 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by austin2all: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2017
HE DOES NOT EVEN EXIST

4 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by olayinka63: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2017
Jazakumullahu khayra
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by cyojunior1(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:
For sometime I've been seeing this 'hadeeth" flying around on the social media, from WhatsApp to Facebook to BBM etc....

They've always been one problem when I see this hadeeth, its lack of reference, I loved the hadeeth so I went out of my way to ask a scholar about this hadeeth, if such truly exist so I can know its reference before I start sharing it, after he did his check, here is what he said;

"There exist not a single basis for it in the books of prophetic narration"..

So let's be wary of what we share in order not to have blames on us...

U mean in dat fabricated sahih bukhari ?
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by kawuh(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2017
omoyemirally:

he is just a common attention seeker, leave him to his concience at least if he has one

1 Like

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Abdulqareem: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2017
Pls add this number 09056560920
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by rattlesnake(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2017
God forbid......thank God for Christ

5 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Ephiezy4real(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2017
pls add 08136903541. jazakum Llahu khaeran
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Nollynude: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2017
gegee:
now that i have agreed to d stupid declaration and it has been posted on my profile, now what?! I still dont belive in islam. I'm in my office come and beat me......... hypocrits! Why dont they have same confession for christian threads.

No mind that double standard atheist that owns this forum

3 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by olasaad(f): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2017
If you are really pained with this, you can create your own blog/forum which is meant for christians.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by hadjipapiey(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2017
Babzeeto:
NOTED!
Jumma'at kareem and happy Easter to my fellow Christians

Please retract this, it is not from the ethics of a Muslim and act of the prophet. please desist
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by hadjipapiey(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2017
cyojunior1:

U mean in dat fabricated sahih bukhari ?

You don't mean to say صحيح البخاري is fake? shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam / PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri / Caliphate Declaration, Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.