Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic (974 Views)

Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa / Be Part Of The Latest Trend In It / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by israelboy1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
Since this is what Nairaland is enjoying, i also want to post my pics when i was in paris, @mod pls honour me by putting on front page

Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
As you no see Mr Biggs, you looked for something similar. grin
Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by israelboy1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: As you no see Mr Biggs, you looked for something similar. grin

that's Africa kitchen. Mr. Biggs for where
Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by Damojo: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
How r we sure ds is Paris? The 1st pic luks like the Church of assumption in Falomo and the 2nd one looks like any eatery in Ibadan

BTW OP, why ur shirt and tie be like that, na AWAKE magazine u go distribute for 'ur Paris'?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by israelboy1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
Damojo: How r we sure ds is Paris? The 1st pic luks like the Church of assumption in Falomo and the 2nd one looks like any eatery in Ibadan

BTW OP, why ur shirt and tie be like that, na AWAKE magazine u go distribute for 'ur Paris'?

assumption church ke, there is no need to assume any church here ooh, even if i go distribute magazing, shebi i still travel out of naija, nd concernig the eatery in Ibadan, my broda, shine ur eyes, nd see the inside well

Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by NessaFresh(f): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
Op....see as u no even sabi how to lie. This is Lagos!
Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by zugoboss(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
Oriental hotel V.I behind u. Lol
Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by wonlasewonimi: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Was oriental designed after your head?
Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by sagytariusTM1: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
israel boy:

assumption church ke, there is no need to assume any church here ooh, even if i go distribute magazing, shebi i still travel out of naija, nd concernig the eatery in Ibadan, my broda, shine ur eyes, nd see the inside well[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/1080649_Fine_boy_jpg7ff7e37db66afc69a82eef2b1afc91d8[/img]
The inside actually looks like my Granny's room in the Village, with all those picture frames and disco light hanging on the wall...
Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hahahaha. The pedestrian bridge close to oriental hotel? It makes sense now. grin
Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Beht why? Why this falling of hands all for frontpage?
Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by sagytariusTM1: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
Oya, move this tread to the frontpage, make the OP receive proper lashing of the cane, for inferiority complex.
Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by israelboy1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
LWKMD, lagos for where?
Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by israelboy1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
LWKMD
Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by israelboy1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
sagytarius™:
The inside actually looks like my Granny's room in the Village, with all those picture frames and disco light hanging on the wall...

u fall my hand big time, so houses like this re now in villages nd u re still in lagos begging for space under bridge, *crying* in spanish am sorry, i meant o hurt ooh
Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by sagytariusTM1: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
israel boy:

u fall my hand big time, so houses like this re now in villages nd u re still in lagos begging for space under bridge, *crying* in spanish am sorry, i meant o hurt ooh
What's this guy saying? Taa!! Gbafuo! You're not even shameful that in this century, this is the kind of Interior-Decor you can put up in ur "mansion" in "Paris" or wherever you live; Archaic!!

And did I ever mention to you I live in Lagos. To some, every NL'er lives in Lagos. pfft!!
Re: Nairalander In Paris. Since This Is The Latest Trend I Also Want To Post My Pic by israelboy1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
sagytarius™:
What's this guy saying? Taa!! Gbafuo! You're not even shameful that in this century, this is the kind of Interior-Decor you can put up in ur "mansion" in "Paris" or wherever you live; Archaic!!

And did I ever mention to you I live in Lagos. To some, every NL'er lives in Lagos. pfft!!

oops, u dnt hv to take things too personal Man, even if thats what i can afford, i thank God i still own a house, nd thats good enough to make a shelter, Man, i also mean no hurt, dont take things too personal, or what will it cost u to post the pics of ur own room also on Nairaland, am proud of where i live, that was the reason of me doing that, so feel free to share ur pics also man, IF YOU CAN'T BITE A DOG, DON'T BOTHER TO SHOW YOUR TEETH. thats was the quote i learnt in Paris.

Jah bless

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland: Site Of Copy And Paste / Nestle Medical Delegates Test By Dragnet / Bamidele Aturu: Activists Hope For Survival Of Activist, But Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.