Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos (30325 Views)

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking / Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model / Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by kolamilan(m): 6:16am On Apr 27, 2013
Pele
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 6:39am On Apr 27, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Na wa o
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by kelvinnn(m): 6:42am On Apr 27, 2013
She is o.h.o on her own.
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2013
dramendra:

Naomi have got what your generation are dying for, and in btw na so naija roads bad reach?

You are a big fat COW! She fell on stage, duh there are no bumps on stage you sound OLODO. Its not even Naomi.. Even if it were her, wtf is she doing in naija.? She'd come cause she'll get paid!
Mumu man. Tchewww
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Donovan: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2013
When catwalking goes wrong....
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Sike(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2013
Onpe!! tongue
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by naptu2: 7:38am On Apr 27, 2013
gramci: Moderators keeps reminding me of Musiwacheesy

Dr Gramci, your patient Musiwa is on the loose again! We need your help.

https://www.nairaland.com/1268993/akpabio-419-scam-idea-call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by SirHackeem: 7:42am On Apr 27, 2013
[size=14pt]shocked shocked shocked Nairaland ABEG O O O O O OO....Shey u dont know difference between Naomi Campbell and one low-life model ni? This one that fell is not Naomi Campbell she is just one girl model on the catwalk at the the kinabuti fashion show held in lagos yesterday. besides Naomi Campbell fell in 1993 at a fashion show in paris... you guys need to publish authentic news updates and not lies here abeg... well i read the full original gist here http://www.allaboutnaija.com/photos-super-model-has-her-naomi-campbell-fall-as-she-catwalks-in-lagos/ and if you doubt then google naomi campbell and compare pics...see for urself! Naira land hmmmnnnnn.....[/size]
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by SirHackeem: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2013
lol..... some people sef shey na read dem no sabi read ni abi na eyes dem no get to read. If not for nairaland some people sef no go sabi Naomi be that o o o o....LWKMD o o o o o
Amaaskia:

You are a big fat COW! She fell on stage, duh there are no bumps on stage you sound OLODO. Its not even Naomi.. Even if it were her, wtf is she doing in naija.? She'd come cause she'll get paid!
Mumu man. Tchewww
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by flyforall: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2013
LIE kill una dere, dat one resemble Naomi Campbell.....Mscheew
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Leobreezy(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2013
nope, u can't

Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Leobreezy(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2013
where's moses when u need him :-(

Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Leobreezy(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2013
lmao

Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Leobreezy(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2013
really though

Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Leobreezy(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2013
lol

Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Leobreezy(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2013
that it's a naomi cambell moment doesn't mean It's naomi cambell @op
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by naptu2: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2013
Leobreezy: that it's a naomi cambell moment doesn't mean It's naomi cambell @op

The OP knows that. He gave the thread a different title. The mods changed the title before putting the thread on the front page.
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by isalegan2: 2:09pm On May 01, 2013
Ola one: Please note, Nairalanders: Seun/mods changed the topic. I didn't. It wasn't Naomi but I support the mods/Seun. He's a businessman, innit?

See traffic. Good job, Seun/mods. Fool 'em grin

Yeah. When I first read the title and breezed the article, I was waiting to read where Naiyaomi fell on off her broomstick. Evil woman. angry

So, everyone wanting to string him up - Ola is innocent o. cheesy Even the person that changed the title can be forgiven. If you didn't read all the way through, you'd get it wrong too.

sauer: It's not Naomi Campell who "falls as she catwalks in Lagos". It's some freaking low life model.

Why is she a lowlife? Because she doesn't think Lagos runway is too good for her to model? Because she is not sleeping with billionaires for blood diamonds? Because she is not famous enough to get away with slapping her servants? No, I think your Naiyaomi is the lowlife. Read up on her and stop idolizing a vain venal vicious creature. undecided
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Seun(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2013
Ola one: Please note, Nairalanders: Seun/mods changed the topic. I didn't. It wasn't Naomi but I support the mods/Seun. He's a businessman, innit?

See traffic. Good job, Seun/mods. Fool 'em grin
I am not that kind of "smart businessman". I simply made a lazy mistake. I corrected the mistake after I became aware of it.
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Olaone1: 11:31pm On May 01, 2013
^^I know that. Just pulling yar leg
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by jbblues24(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
I want to learn this kind of idea! Teach me. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex / Throwback: Naija Guys In Full Swags In The 1960s / Please, I Need To Know If This Product Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.