Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex (30332 Views)

Outrage As Miss Earth Contestant Emerges 2nd / Contestants Of Miss Port Harcourt Pageant 2017 (Photos) / 2017 MBGN Contestants Rock Bikini In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by Griezwoman: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2018
Miss Earth contestants were plagued by a “creepy” sponsor who offered them victory in return for sexual favours, the UK winner has claimed.

Abbey-Anne Gyles-Brown, 21, said the man demanded the number of her hotel room and wanted her to join him at his house along with “sexy dancing Latinas”.

She said:

“From day one he was a bit creepy. He tried to take each of us away, telling us he had historic artefacts upstairs but there was only room for one of us at a time.
“He was weird and we all said ‘no’. When I complained, my team manager told me he was just ‘friendly’. I was made to feel like I was being dramatic.”

Abbey-Anne, from Northampton, says the businessman gave her his card at an official dinner on his yacht, saying she could call “any time” for “anything”.
At another event he asked for her room number.
Abbey-Anne went on:

“He said he could get me further in the competition if I gave him my number. It was in a public setting and I didn’t want to show myself up so I politely put him in his place. He approached again and said he had ‘sexy Latinas’ coming to his house to dance with him, did I want to join? I went to my team managers and reported it. My team manager laughed in my face and said I was being petty.
“The photographer said ‘don’t cry, you’ll ruin your make-up’.”

Two others accused him of being a pest – one saying he grabbed her bare bum.
But when Abbey-Anne, 21, complained to organisers, she claims nothing was done and was even told: “Don’t cry – you’ll ruin your make-up.”

Abbey-Anne is Miss Earth England and flew to the Philippines for the global version of the eco event honouring “beauty for a cause”.
But she said the month-long trip was ruined by the alleged sex pest.

Miss Earth 2018: Miss Vietnam
Abbey-Anne is a youth activist for Clean Up Britain and hoped success in the Philippines would boost her environmental protection work.
She joined 86 national winners and the crown went to Vietnam’s Nguyen Phuong Khanh, 24.
Abbey-Anne came home dejected. She said:

“I was heartbroken. I’d put four years of hard work into something I really believed in.”
She claims an official complaint was ignored by organisers. Miss Earth Canada Jaime VandenBerg, 21, claims the same man harassed her for two weeks.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/miss-earth-contestants-reportedly-offered-victory-in-return-for-sex/

Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by Munzy14(m): 7:18am On Nov 18, 2018
beauty pergentry goes hand in hand with sex, only a dumb ass will think its genuine. Especially dumb activists/feminists.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by SEGLIZ: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2018
when you chose the game of nudity to attain stardom and fame, and you expect all to be smooth sailing. don't even think about it.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by oderinde151(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2018
All problems in life emanate from pride.

because of kpekus undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2018
As usual Nigerians with their sub-intelligent and biased judgments have been rushing to take sides against the victim instead of expressing outrage towards the perpetrator.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by KingsleyCEO: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2018
This is where beauty pageant is a turn off for me.

They use these girls till there is nothing left in them for their future husbands to enjoy.

5 Likes

Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by computerglobal(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2018
Your problem not mine grin

Get in touch For Your Vehicle History Report
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by tommykiwi(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2018
That is what you should be expecting when going into beauty pageant.
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by onuowu78: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2018
I have winning ticket available for pay after game..

WhatsApp if interested-070-89-01-19-41

1 Like

Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by dingbang(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2018
You just have to give something to get something .

But my message to all men, never let sexual harassment be the reason for your downfall.
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by osabiya16(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by BeiFangLaye(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2018
What miss heaven would do, ehh
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2018
Munzy14:
beauty pergentry goes hand in hand with sex, only a dumb ass will think its genuine. Especially dumb activists/feminists.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by obaataaokpaewu: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2018
So it's not peculiar to Nigeria pagentry?
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by Chinonso308: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2018
Well, just passing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by farano(f): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2018
Wow pretty babekiss.. All those men at the top wey dey always ask for sex from babes wey dey hustle, devil go punish dem undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by jetkinsdido: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2018
not surprised. beauty pageantry for you
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by Houseofglam7(f): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2018
Spare us the details darling
We know cool
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by Princenady(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2018
I dunno what to say.
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by layuns(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2018
Just give him one round experience. It's not good to be stingy. Give make he chop and clean
cry mouth
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by americaninja1: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2018
wetin u gain if u no offer am for dat prize.
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by lesbiconverter: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2018
It's a tradition na. No secret there. Because how retards be contestants in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by PenileFitness: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Munzy14:

Agbani Darego must have blown the whole panel to win miss world.. A black woman at that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by Rexnegro(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2018
really? is that so ?
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by kobabe(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2018
EXPOSED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by LagosLover(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2018
Wow!
Re: Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex by jetkinsdido: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2018
2 DAYS TO GO FOR THE PRACTICAL TRAINING PROGRAM THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR ICT CAREER/BUSINESS

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? / Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? / Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.