Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Who Knows Omas Investment: They're Giving Me Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows Omas Investment: They're Giving Me Problem (1361 Views)

Who Knows Helping Hands International / Why Nigerian Scammers Say They're From Nigeria. / Why They're After Me - Alison Madueke,scales Senate Hurdle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Omas Investment: They're Giving Me Problem by toyclicks: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2008
pls i need advice,
I opened a cscs acct with Omas Investment stock brokers since 2004. I gave them my access bank and IBTC chattered bank certificates to verify. It was Verified quite alright. I ordered them to sell since 1st of march. Till date, they keep telling me stories. I am a student in OAU Ile-ife. I have spent a lot of money calling the stock broker in Ibadan. they have since been giving me flimsy excuses, that they are having problems on the floor in Lagos. The last thing they told me was even that i should better go to their office in Lagos to make the complaint myself because they themselves are tired of the issue. I read that there are similar complaints by other ppl about them. Pls what can i do in pursuing this course. I have spent so much money on calls. Besides i need the cash, since 1st of March.
I would appreciate a reply.
Thanks
Re: Who Knows Omas Investment: They're Giving Me Problem by akraym(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
puskin:
pls i need advice,
I opened a cscs acct with Omas Investment stock brokers since 2004. I gave them my access bank and IBTC chattered bank certificates to verify. It was Verified quite alright. I ordered them to sell since 1st of march. Till date, they keep telling me stories. I am a student in OAU Ile-ife. I have spent a lot of money calling the stock broker in Ibadan. they have since been giving me flimsy excuses, that they are having problems on the floor in Lagos. The last thing they told me was even that i should better go to their office in Lagos to make the complaint myself because they themselves are tired of the issue. I read that there are similar complaints by other ppl about them. Pls what can i do in pursuing this course. I have spent so much money on calls. Besides i need the cash, since 1st of March.
I would appreciate a reply.
Thanks
grin grin grin

Na you be this

(1) (Reply)

Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? / How To Save Money For Our Aluminium Roof Sheet??? / Which Internet Business Has Higher Return And Easy To Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.