Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? (1359 Views)

The Nigeria Customs Services Exceeds Revenue Target / How Much Does An Average Okada Man Earn In A Day / Obasanjo Makes 34 Million Naira A Day From Ota Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? by cheavroi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2008
Pls,can someone give me a rough idea of a biz that one cant start with a N100k and make a minimum N1k per day apart from forex.
Re: Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? by xposure(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2008
Have you tried product creation, web design, affiliate marketing and blogging they all have good potentials.
Re: Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? by all4u1: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2008
That's true. If one can get into these biz, you're on your way to real fortune.
Re: Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? by babalolas(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2008
i will advise you start selling wholesale of recharge cards with that capital you can make more than that in a day, contact me on olasehinde@harrykingsint.com
Re: Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? by stechi(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2008
babalola s:

i will advise you start selling wholesale of recharge cards with that capital you can make more than that in a day,  contact me on olasehinde@harrykingsint.com
how can i start a recharge card business that would fetch me such profit daily and with how much capital.'cos i hav just 20,000 and thnking on what to do with it so I could get additional amount b4 investment in stocks.
xposure:

Have you tried product creation, web design, affiliate marketing and blogging they all have good potentials.
I have really been interested in online affiliate marketing or internet business generally but don't know how to go about starting it despite my continuous search online about how to start something.I don't so much believe in forex.

I don't mind if anyone can suggest any business I can start with N20,000 and get daily returns while building it.
Re: Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? by Seun(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2008
There is no easy business in this world. You need to look for a way to provide a service that is useful to people. There are a lot of people in the recharge card business, what can you offer that they are not offering already?

1 Like

Re: Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? by asifu: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2008
If you are really interested in Internet marketing like I read in one of your response, I will strongly recommend you visit alanhass.com. Good luck to you.
Re: Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? by fridayking(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2008
grin I have really been interested in online affiliate marketing or internet business generally but don't know how to go about starting it despite my continuous search online about how to start something.I don't so much believe in forex.I don't mind if anyone can suggest any business I can start with N20,000 and get daily returns while building it.

I don't mind if anyone can suggest any business I can start with N20,000 and get daily returns while building it.

Hello, i have the solution to your problem, 
if you can onle contact me, wait,
let me tell you why i know the solution to you problem,  I have also invested my time and spend money research for online business that will put me cash in my bank account evey day, weekly and monthly. so i first started internet marketing business this was in the year 2002, but i was not ok with  my research some years later i decided to start forex trading. but presently i am building an online business that will put in as much as N50, 000 monthly income

From the knowledge i have gather, i can tell your the online business that you can you to pule in at last N20, 000 Monthly, this is not forex,
if you are interest just email: instantcashweekly@gmail.com, or call 08056285344 on me for free info, www.downloadfree-ebooks.com
Re: Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? by kay29000(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2008
Re: Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? by sang2012: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
Duplicate my success for free with Proofs "How I earned N 237,050 in 3 weeks using only a computer and why I will set you up right now to Duplicate my success in 7 easy steps !" See proofs at www.autopilotbusinesstips.com

This is an excellent opportunity for online affiliate marketing.. basically, earn while you learn opportunity
Re: Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? by stanley99a(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
stechi:
how can i start a recharge card business that would fetch me such profit daily and with how much capital.'cos i hav just 20,000 and thnking on what to do with it so I could get additional amount b4 investment in stocks.
I have really been interested in online affiliate marketing or internet business generally but don't know how to go about starting it despite my continuous search online about how to start something.I don't so much believe in forex.

if u are really interested in the internet biz, send me a mail igbinoba4u@gmail.com. and i wil show u how u go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Onward Paper Mill Private Placement, What Is The Way Forward? / Barbed-wire/mesh/metal Gate Fencing Services Needed Asap / Any Links On Exporting Food Stuffs Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.