Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Door Knob - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Door Knob (2226 Views)

Giant Python Opens The Door / LMAO: Man Knock At The DOOR / The Pastor At The Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Door Knob by kaybee(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2006
A husband and wife were in the bathroom getting ready for work when the husband looked at his wife and said, "I gotta have you!" He backed her up against the bathroom door, pulled down her panties and ravaged her. He knew he was doing great because she screamed and wiggled more than she ever had before. When he finished, he started putting his clothes back on, when he noticed his wife still writhing against the door.

He said, "That was the best, honey. You've never moved like that before, you didn't hurt yourself did you?"

His wife said, "No, no. I'll be OK once I can get the doorknob out of my ass."
Re: The Door Knob by Z4M4eva(f): 1:19pm On May 12, 2006
l.o.l cheesy cheesy
Re: The Door Knob by dm(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2006
shocked HAAAAA shocked shocked
Re: The Door Knob by micklplus(m): 3:02pm On May 12, 2006
Meaning ? Oush ! the guy don suffer,so, the woman wasnt even enjoying that in the first place ! OMG shocked

Nice Joke
Cheers cheesy
Re: The Door Knob by kajad(m): 3:29pm On May 12, 2006
grin grin grin
Re: The Door Knob by diddy4(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2006
lol

(1) (Reply)

Dis Story Actually Made Me Shed Tears. . (not A Joke) / Conversation Btw GEJ, Atiku, OBJ And IBB In An Aeroplane. / Then What Of If It Has Too Much Maggi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.