Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,032 members, 7,953,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka, With Pictures - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka, With Pictures (2668 Views)

Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) / Touching Stories With Pictures / Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka, With Pictures by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
today being 26th of april 2013, on the afternoon period, a tanker vehicle carrying deisel oil lost the brake, moved into the small motor park beside the cross over bridge @ unizik temp site, killing more than a dozen souls, most of them were students going for saturday's jamb utme. may their souls rest in peace.. so sorry it took this long to upload pictures.. Nairaland palava!

Re: Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka, With Pictures by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
Frontpage pls!!! I was there and i saw the wreck of the tanker and the buses. It was really a horrible sight.
Re: Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka, With Pictures by Sisom(f): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
God please save those that are wounded and may the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. MOD ABEG FRONT PAGE
Re: Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka, With Pictures by NnamdiN: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: today being 26th of april 2012, in the afternoon, a tanker vehicle carrying deisel oil fell brake, moved into the small motor park beside the cross over at unizik temp site and killed more than a dozen souls, most of them are students going for saturdey's jamb utme. may their souls rest in peace. if you feel for them, write rest in peace.
how does writing "rest in peace" mean we feel for them Una don carry this Facebook nonsense come here.

2 Likes

Re: Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka, With Pictures by ascendo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
God please heal the wounded and comfort the bereaved...
Re: Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka, With Pictures by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
I heard about it too ...
Rest in peace to the dead. So sad
Re: Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka, With Pictures by yuzedo: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: today being 26th of april 2012, in the afternoon, a tanker vehicle carrying deisel oil fell brake, moved into the small motor park beside the cross over at unizik temp site and killed more than a dozen souls, most of them are students going for saturdey's jamb utme. may their souls rest in peace. if you feel for them, write rest in peace.
Write whatttttt?!?!??! You must be a b@stard o, if u think that foolishness will work here, oloshi! angry

And I hope you are not a student, what with that terrible composition! undecided
Re: Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka, With Pictures by naptu2: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2013

This year or last year *confused*
Re: Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka, With Pictures by Holyrule(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2013
undecidedWhy are the news saying its 3 people dead...pls we need real eye witness to comfirm or objct this. I am in Awka now, i heard over 20 dead andnews is sayin just 3

(1) (Reply)

Quick Cash Loan At Zedvance Limited. / Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone / Know Your Zodiac Signs And Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.