Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport (2143 Views)

Mark Blasts Ondo Senator For Failing To Receive Him At Akure Airport / Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport / Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by EkoAtlantic: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
April 26, 2013 - 17:45 — siteadmin
[size=15pt]By SaharaReporters, New York
The political disagreement between Nigeria's president Goodluck Jonathan and Rivers State governor Rotimi Amaechi took a new dimension today as aviation agencies prevented the aircraft of the governor from leaving Akure Airport in Ondo State shortly after the governor and his aides returned from the burial of late deputy governor of Ekiti State, Olufunmilayo Olayinka.

SaharaReporters learnt that National Airspace management Authority operatives refused to give clearance to the governor's jet to take off leaving the governor and his aides stranded. [/size]
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/jonathan-grounds-governor-amaechis-bombardier-jet-akure-airport

Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by EkoAtlantic: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
Someone should tell this guy he's the president and not a local gov chairman. He fights with anyone who gives no fvck about his ... lipsrsealed way of doing things but proudly call "terrorists his brothers" to an extent of proposing amnesty for them. undecided

Naija go better...
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by spiderstone: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
Devil incarnate.....Looks like a DAREDEVIL.......World UGLIEST PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by onatisi(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Someone should tell this guy he's the president and not a local gov chairman. He fights with anyone who gives no fvck about his ... lipsrsealed way of doing things but proudly call "terrorists his brothers" to an extent of proposing amnesty for them. undecided

Naija go better...
and where in the report did u read that it was gej that gave the directive ? angry angry it was NAMA that gave the order and not the presidency
let me past the story for u, i think that will help you .

The political disagreement between Nigeria's president Goodluck Jonathan and Rivers State governor Rotimi Amaechi took a new dimension today as aviation agencies prevented the aircraft of the governor from leaving Akure Airport in Ondo State shortly after the governor and his aides returned from the burial of late deputy governor of Ekiti State, Olufunmilayo Olayinka.

SaharaReporters learnt that National Airspace management Authority operatives refused to give clearance to the governor's jet to take off leaving the governor and his aides stranded.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by otokx(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
is that so? waiting for the rivers state govt version and NAMA.
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by batstan(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
grin Mods fp pls, lets hear the true version from the 40 laptop crew. I can't believe this coming out from the pres.
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Someone should tell this guy he's the president and not a local gov chairman. He fights with anyone who gives no fvck about his ... lipsrsealed way of doing things but proudly call "terrorists his brothers" to an extent of proposing amnesty for them. undecided

Naija go better...

You are an idiot! How dare you insult my President?
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by Osama10(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
Let's hear the other side of the story.
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by DeCleff(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
onatisi:
and where in the report did u read that it was gej that gave the directive ? angry angry it was NAMA that gave the order and not the presidency
let me past the story for u, i think that will help you .

SaharaReporters learnt that National Airspace management Authority operatives refused to give clearance to the governor's jet to take off leaving the governor and his aides stranded.
So u 4got that GEJ uses anything under his power to deal with his opponents?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by onatisi(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
Osama10: Let's hear the other side of the story.
it is there that it was the NAMA operatives that refused to give take off clearance .
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by onatisi(m): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
DeCleff:
So u 4got that GEJ uses anything under his power to deal with his opponents?
and where is it indicated in the report that in this case that was the case?lets deal with facts and not assumptions

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by dont8(m): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
Why is my President looking like Babasuwe undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by fckyourman: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
[size=15pt]mod FP[/size]
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by naptu2: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
The story is incomplete. NAMA did not clear the pilot for take off. Why didn't NAMA give the pilot clearance? The story doesn't say (a good journalist would contact NAMA to find out why). What does the incident have to do with GEJ? The story doesn't say.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by onatisi(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
naptu2: The story is incomplete. NAMA did not clear the pilot for take off. Why didn't NAMA give the pilot clearance? The story doesn't say (a good journalist would contact NAMA to find out why). What does the incident have to do with GEJ? The story doesn't say.
brilliant post from an intelligent brain

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by kasiem(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
I wonder wetin sahara dey gain from rumor mongering. So any problem wey amaechi get na gej cause am?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by Elueme: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2013

Naija go better...
These are the kinds that have taken nairaland to the dogs. If you don't have any meaningful contribution, better zeal your gutters before embarrassing yourself with your Giberish.. If that is how you quote and interprete things out of context better confine your idiosy to yourself because I have not seen where it was written that the president gave such directive. However, NAMA preserve the right to ground any airline if it didn't meet certain requirements so stop fooling yourself with your hatred for the president! You may never live to achieve what he has achieved.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
na wa o! see face as e be like wetin dem use starch rub. Someone should please tell the president to use Tura soap and cream mixed with clobetasol propanoate to brighten his face. haba! angry
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by seunfly: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
berem: na wa o! see face as e be like wetin dem use starch rub. Someone should please tell the president to use Tura soap and cream mixed with clobetasol propanoate to brighten his face. haba! angry

@berem
Na handsome president we won chop or make his actions and policies yeild confort, jobs and improve standard of living of we Nigerians.
If he like, he should combine d face of Obj + E k clark + Adedibu + uuuumh, it realy does not matter if the citizen are enjoying them selves.
The question is are they enjoying themselve? The answer is in the mouth of Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
so dis is how they chose to embarrass Amaechi abi?
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by mikeywise(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
onatisi:
brilliant post from an intelligent brain

Nope, it should be brilliant post from a fellow a.sslicker
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by tarryT(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
Now, i see why Beef of blessed memory hate these sahara people...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by tarryT(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
Now, i see why Beef of blessed memory hate this sahara people...
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by gerald28: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
@tarryt. did you say beef of blessed memory? what happened to the guy
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by talktimi(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
I didn't see any tangible explanation given by SR pointing to the fact that it was GEJ who ordered the grounding of the plane, just extended gibberish as usual and I believe gov Amaechi would safely be in PH by now although what I really found hilarious was the rantings of Eko Atlantic whose hatred for the president beclouded her (? No guy would rant in such a way) sense of logical reasoning, then Berem whose main grouse with the president is the color of his skin and she went so far as to recommend the different chemicals she uses on her skin. I mean how petty can people be ? Fvckin hell grin
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by ugoezeb(m): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
Why r we so fast to comment on topics b4 reading the full story? Its so pathetic dt SR has corrupted d minds of few Nigerians with dia disease.

D story didnt mention GEJ's name. So why dis anti-GEJ fever??

Please stop dis. Its nt fair.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by harunaflex(m): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
i think jonathan is acting childishness towards this ameachi
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by ochukoccna: 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Someone should tell this guy he's the president and not a local gov chairman.

Naija go better...
Hmnn!
9ja go survive
Africa go survive
My people go survive O!
9ja go surive

May the king not go mad
Live and let live is the best advice to give
Even the king is nourished from the produce of the field
He who the gods want to destroy,they first make mad
Let the king not forget that
Abacha did and just one Indian apple undecided was enough to remind him he was no god
But the problem of history is man never learns from it
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by xtrafly(m): 2:27am On Apr 27, 2013
that's what u get when u fight with ur boss
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 27, 2013
naptu2: The story is incomplete. NAMA did not clear the pilot for take off. Why didn't NAMA give the pilot clearance? The story doesn't say (a good journalist would contact NAMA to find out why). What does the incident have to do with GEJ? The story doesn't say.
My thoughts exactly have you forgotten it is desert oops sorry Sahara reporters again? SMH. And by the way is that GEJ's new look on the picture up there He sure needs a break undecided
Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by musiwa24: 3:09am On Apr 27, 2013
airport

Re: Jonathan Grounds Governor Amaechi's Bombardier Jet In Akure Airport by onatisi(m): 5:26am On Apr 27, 2013
tarryT: Now, i see why Beef of blessed memory hate these sahara people...
why is he of blessed memory ,is he dead?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Says Nigeria Will Pay Heavily For Jonathan’s Endorsement As Sole Candidate / Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan / Clark: How Buhari Got Himself Out Of The Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.