Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. (23647 Views)

Bowel Health: How Often Should You Poop? / Doctor In The House:difficulty In Emptying The Bowel / How Can I Empty My Bowel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by nagoma(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
biafranqueen: WHAT NOW

If you are having health issues I challenge you to a 14 day cleanse.
NO MEAT (Chicken fish turkey or any flesh)
NO FRIED FOODS
NO SALT
NO CAFFEINE
NO DAIRY PRODUCTS
NO ALCOHOL
NO SMOKING OF ANYTHING
NO SUGAR
(Use maple syrup, fructose or stevia for sweetening..No can box juice ice cream chin chin
Drink herb teas
Squeeze or blend fresh fruits for juice my favorite is mango
Minimum of 1/2 gallon of water a day
14 days eat fruit all morning
Eat large Raw leafy green salad at lunch and dinner before your regular meal add nuts seeds coconuts carrots garden egg etc
This has changed my life and my friends so just want to share it

I hear you. A 14 day dry fastto change my life? (to eternal life I suppose). No Sir/Madam but thank you for the info. I can use some of your tips.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Kaylee1: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
dominique: Interesting piece, front page material.
However, I have to point this out;

This to my best knowledge is called APOPTOSIS, which is the nature of most cells in our bodies and has no correlation with cancer. Tho the release of free oxygen radicals (that causes cell death) are somewhat implicated in the cause of cancer, I think its wrong to generalise that apoptosis and cancer are one and the same.

You are so right Dominique. I was just gonna reply the same thing. Cancer is actually caused by some of the cells in our body not going through the right sequence of events (the cell cycle) as cells should do normally- which includes them slowing down and dying. When these cells don't die, it is only then that the possibility of cancer arises.

Madam Colon cleanse, educate yourself before trying to educate others.

Cheers.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by samflex(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
nne3870: Thanks @op constipation is really dealing with me and I take a lot of water though but for where sometimes I wonder if the shi t turns to stone in my stomach cos once I enter toilet na to dey shout as the thing go strong chei,
Definately try going without for 14 days and see how it turns outfor me grin

Lwkmd!=D your mess no go good o
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by dc555: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
rafhell:

VERY GOOD ONE OPS. I DO THIS A LOT AND IT HELP ME ALOT TO STAY HEALTHY AND MAINTAIN MY SHAPE AND STAMINA.

IN ADDITION YOU CAN ALSO TAKE YOUR URINE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. I INCLUDE THAT TOO AND IT IS AMAZING
so God that made the urine a waste product does not knwow what he is doing? human beings always trying to be smarter that its creator. drink urine ko, swallow shit ni.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by NOIBMUUL(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
biafranqueen: During a recent gathering of Nigerian women someone ask me the secret of how I stay so slim after having children, during the conversation I was shocked to find out 8 of the 10 women only defecate once a day 2 of them once a week.

can we see what you look like to confirm if actually you have remained slim even after birth!
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by IdiAmin2(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
which one be 'bowel movement'
I go check dictionary before I realise say na 'to sh'it' u dey talk about grin
abeg dey use word everybody go fit understand grin
anyway good post, very imformative
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by coolzeal(m): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Good post OP, gotta comment on this one to save the post.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by asanwaph: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
rafhell:

VERY GOOD ONE OPS. I DO THIS A LOT AND IT HELP ME ALOT TO STAY HEALTHY AND MAINTAIN MY SHAPE AND STAMINA.

IN ADDITION YOU CAN ALSO TAKE YOUR URINE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. I INCLUDE THAT TOO AND IT IS AMAZING
[quote][/quote] take ur urine? shocked shocked u dey mad?

2 Likes

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Krisgift(f): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
@op,no maggi,no salt.how we wan take make our meals tasty?
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by HAH: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
Agbo jedi jedi is also a solution if you want to have smooth shiiit
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Feedmemore(f): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nice piece op.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Frendys(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nice piece from Biafralady.

On a personal note, can you please shed light on what you use to season your food, that is when you are not eating fruitsw and vegetables? I have come to realize that Magii cubes, Knorr, etc contain MSG and as such are bad for our bodies.

Thanks for your useful contribution. Am a man that like to keep fit!

2 Likes

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by indoorlove(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
@Op or any other person that can help. My question, please, what are the natural remedy of bowel inconsistent most expecially in old age.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by fitzmayowa: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hmmm *following*

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by sandee575(f): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
And when the bowel has eventually moved, nothing would do the clean up better than
water. This also affords you the opportunity to feel the by-product of your digestion.

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by vingi(f): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
Tuk my urine once n couldn't do it again,taste n odour is just out of dis world hehehe!@OP or any one with useful infi. I defecate once in like 5 to 6days n am nt comfortable,bt its not like I get constipated. wen I eventually feel like,it goes smooth.plus I eat well n by "well" I mean heavy meals like eba,rice in large quantity n kip wondering where d heck d whole garbage stays in my system,plus I tek enof water bt has nt chngd things.pls help!
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by frederal(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Narrow is all d way dt leads to success; but nawao. So wot do they ( presidency ), use all the money they budget for food to do? I think u have to be recommended to GEJ, as food/body system expert/doctor( I don't know if u are a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by dominique(f): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
Billyonaire: She is right, the popular theory of free radicals are also the causal factor. Living cells revolved clockwise in the body, but dead cells are random in motion, which has been found to be reason that bordering cells have to multiply to counter the randomness of the dead cells, a condition which is cancerous tumor. Cancer study is a growing field, and the studies are on-going, soon enough, earlier postulates 'might' be debunked. It is the beauty of science.

I didn't say the free radicals don't cause cancer. I'm only saying cell death and cancer are not one and the same. Cells in our bodies die as we grow older. Doesn't mean we're going to have cancer as we age does it?
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by IdiAmin2(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpMLF5iKM5Qhttp://www.youtube.com/v/hpMLF5iKM5Qhttp://www.youtube.com/v/hpMLF5iKM5Q

the info is indeed correct from the op. i have learnt you should eat food that leaves your body quickly like fruits nuts and green vegetables. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and high cholesterol about 5 months ago. was given meds - statins and HBP drugs but refused to take it. went and searched for natural answers. found this negr0 online (Dr Sebi) and followed his eating plan, have not had rice, bread or red meat in 4 months, walk 30 mins a day, I have lost 18kg, used to suffer with chest pain when walking but that has disappered, blood pressure and cholestrol level normal.

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by IdiAmin2(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
Krisgift: @op,no maggi,no salt.how we wan take make our meals tasty?

use herbs and spices
if u must use salt - buy Himalayan pink salt (not sure if u can get it in 9ja though)
that white table salt we use everyday is not food, it is made from crude oil waste product. when they refine crude oil, the waste product is heated and made into the table salt we all eat, instead of spending millions on getting rid of the waste product, they turn it to salt and sell it as food seasoning

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by IdiAmin2(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
indoorlove: @Op or any other person that can help. My question, please, what are the natural remedy of bowel inconsistent most expecially in old age.

the best natural cure I know for any bowel problem is SEA MOSS - it's a sea weed that grows under water. depends on your location if you can get it or not. blend it into a gel and drink a cup a day, works like magic!
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by apham: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
dc555: so God that made the urine a waste product does not knwow what he is doing? human beings always trying
to be smarter that its creator. drink urine ko, swallow shit ni.
u can add a little poo to the pee......balanced diet!
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
biafranqueen: During a recent gathering of Nigerian women someone ask me the secret of how I stay so slim after having children, during the conversation I was shocked to find out 8 of the 10 women only defecate once a day 2 of them once a week.

Disease is a struggle that the body is doing to cleanse, repair and restore itself. Constipation is the number one reason people have health problems.

If you take in 3 pounds of food a day and get rid of only 2 or even 2 3/4 pounds you have constipation.
If you are choping 3 meals to your belly everyday and you are only haveing 2 bowel movements a day where is the other food?
Constipation is years of waste that built up in all your organs and cells. It messes up your entire system.
Most people think constipation is in the colon because it is the easiest way for it to show symptoms. The body is just a system of pipes, tubes, sacs, filters, pumps, one way check valves and reservoirs.

When cells become constipated, they begin to slow down and die (CANCER), their ability to absorb nutrients is hampered.

We are what we eat and don't eliminate. Bad breath, boils, gas, body odor, indigestion, headache, pressure in the abdomen and chest pain is all due to constipation.
Constipation relates to every single problem in the human system. Until we address it, as it should be we are going to continue to see serious health issues in our nation.

A sister told me she was diagnosed as being infertile she had bowel movements once every two weeks. Well after helping her with what she eats and got her movement normal she got pregnant in 4 months.

Even when our body want to drain by diarrhea or vomiting the first thing we look for is a way to stop it. Whe we cough crap from our lungs we will buy drugs to suppress it.

WHAT NOW

*Stop eating any food from BOXES BOTTLES CANS AND CONTAINERS
*Eat RAW PLANT FOOD the number once source of vitamins per calorie is found in fruits and the number two source is vegetables
*Eat NUTS SEEDS SPROUTS SEEDS all the time
*SODA IS KILLING MY PEOPLE Mineral Water Fanta Coca Cola is deadly to your body energy drinks (Soda is carbon you know carbon that blows and pops when lit, Carbon can eat battery acid of a dirty car battery in USA Police use coke to get blood off the tar during bad accident.) Nigerians drink soda more then water and wonder why diabetes epedemic.
* Our ancestors only ate meat on special occasion (I don't eat any meat) it takes weeks for one ounce of meat to digest.
*If your still eating Maggie Cubes your killing your family slowly

NO FRIED FOODS
NO SALT
NO CAFFEINE
NO DAIRY PRODUCTS
NO ALCOHOL
NO SMOKING OF ANYTHING
NO SUGAR (Use maple syrup, fructose or stevia for sweetening..No can box juice ice cream chin chin

Drink herb teas

Eat large Raw leafy green salad at lunch and dinner before your regular meal add nuts seeds coconuts carrots garden egg etc

No white bread white rice or processed foods during cleansing process. Instead use yams, brown rice etc

NOTE TO DIABETICS
Eat vegetables until noon or fresh green veggie juice. This provides the body with necessary protein and minerals to get back on track

You may experience weight loss because your body will be detoxing 1-10 pounds is the usual.
DRINK LOTS OF WATER
If you can exercise at least 30 minutes 3 days a week you will see amazing results.

without maggi cubes, what will u then use? Any alternative for sweetening the food like maggi do?
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Skenge98: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nice piece, OP, but can this wonderful piece really makes one slim down and what can person use in place of maggi cube?
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by Doctorflaky(f): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
Can I take fruit in d morning, jump lunch nd drink pap b4 bed?
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by pekelepekele(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Caracta: Nice. Thanks for sharing. I need to bookmark this page.

After doing all these things, will i become immortal?

Whew!. Talk about tough harsh b1tch.es we've got a lot right here on NL , Gal you da bomb
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by ooua: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
Who are you for me to trust you? show us your pedigree
rafhell:

YES. TRUST ME. TRY IT AND SEE
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by LEvuls(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
@ReAd u help a lady get pregnant in 4months..can u pls employ me to assist u in ur office?

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by viperman: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
Thanks for this....thank you....thank you

Disease is a struggle that the body is doing to cleanse, repair and restore itself. Constipation is the number one reason people have health problems.

If you take in 3 pounds of food a day and get rid of only 2 or even 2 3/4 pounds you have constipation.
If you are choping 3 meals to your belly everyday and you are only haveing 2 bowel movements a day where is the other food?
Constipation is years of waste that built up in all your organs and cells. It messes up your entire system.
Most people think constipation is in the colon because it is the easiest way for it to show symptoms. The body is just a system of pipes, tubes, sacs, filters, pumps, one way check valves and reservoirs.

When cells become constipated, they begin to slow down and die (CANCER), their ability to absorb nutrients is hampered.

We are what we eat and don't eliminate. Bad breath, boils, gas, body odor, indigestion, headache, pressure in the abdomen and chest pain is all due to constipation.
Constipation relates to every single problem in the human system. Until we address it, as it should be we are going to continue to see serious health issues in our nation.

A sister told me she was diagnosed as being infertile she had bowel movements once every two weeks. Well after helping her with what she eats and got her movement normal she got pregnant in 4 months.

Even when our body want to drain by diarrhea or vomiting the first thing we look for is a way to stop it. Whe we cough crap from our lungs we will buy drugs to suppress it.

WHAT NOW

*Stop eating any food from BOXES BOTTLES CANS AND CONTAINERS
*Eat RAW PLANT FOOD the number once source of vitamins per calorie is found in fruits and the number two source is vegetables
*Eat NUTS SEEDS SPROUTS SEEDS all the time
*SODA IS KILLING MY PEOPLE Mineral Water Fanta Coca Cola is deadly to your body energy drinks (Soda is carbon you know carbon that blows and pops when lit, Carbon can eat battery acid of a dirty car battery in USA Police use coke to get blood off the tar during bad accident.) Nigerians drink soda more then water and wonder why diabetes epedemic.
* Our ancestors only ate meat on special occasion (I don't eat any meat) it takes weeks for one ounce of meat to digest.
*If your still eating Maggie Cubes your killing your family slowly

NO FRIED FOODS
NO SALT
NO CAFFEINE
NO DAIRY PRODUCTS
NO ALCOHOL
NO SMOKING OF ANYTHING
NO SUGAR (Use maple syrup, fructose or stevia for sweetening..No can box juice ice cream chin chin

Drink herb teas

No white bread white rice or processed foods during cleansing process. Instead use yams, brown rice etc

NOTE TO DIABETICS
Eat vegetables until noon or fresh green veggie juice. This provides the body with necessary protein and minerals to get back on track

You may experience weight loss because your body will be detoxing 1-10 pounds is the usual.
DRINK LOTS OF WATER
If you can exercise at least 30 minutes 3 days a week you will see amazing results.

1 Like

Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
Thank you for your comment Apoptosis is mass cell death that stop body functions from working properly and apoptosis does occur commonly in cancer in humans by interfering with apoptosis, leading to an increased potential for abnormal cell proliferation and tumor growth. This biologic hypothesis has attracted considerable attention in the medical field check out this link that talks about Nigerian and Libyan woman and breast cancer.
dominique: Interesting piece, front page material.
However, I have to point this out;

This to my best knowledge is called APOPTOSIS, which is the nature of most cells in our bodies and has no correlation with cancer. Tho the release of free oxygen radicals (that causes cell death) are somewhat implicated in the cause of cancer, I think its wrong to generalise that apoptosis and cancer are one and the same.
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
You should poo 2-3 hours after eating not all constipated individuals are fat slim pple usually increases their chemical obstrutions, therby increasing blood toxicity. Example if waste ends up in lungs it may cause asthma or pneumonia. High blood pressure is increased pressure against arterial walls due to waste in your blood occluding your blood vessels.
Coldfeet: Errm! Say what? I eat 6 times a day! Does that mean I have to poo six times in a day too?
Re: Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. by biafranqueen: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
Yes Moringa and bitter leaf Onugbu in Ibo are miracle plants
devour129: I do this all the time and I relapse cry then back to it .its like a vicious cycle. Moringa leaves helps in bowel movement too so I use that now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients / South-East Youths Reject meth / 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.