Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS) (17319 Views)

Damola Olatunji Acquires Primestone Hotel And Suites In Ogun / Susan Peters & Her Husband Enjoying Honeymoon (Photos) / Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS) by joyli: 12:36am On Apr 27, 2013
Newly wedded couple, Mr & Mrs Olatunji were spotted in Abeokuta on their honeymoon ... See pictures below!

Re: Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS) by joyli: 12:38am On Apr 27, 2013
More pix

1 Like

Re: Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS) by tinuolababy(f): 2:02am On Apr 27, 2013
Lovely kiss
Re: Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS) by Tolexander: 3:36am On Apr 27, 2013
Who are they?
Are they nairalanders?
Re: Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 27, 2013
Love still they shark them,let them finish their honeymoon and face the realities,responsibilities and BAGGAGES that come with married life,i dont need to mention them,all married folks on this forum know,if in doubt,check family section of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS) by gergemam: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2013
Tolexander: Who are they?
Are they nairalanders?

The Guy::::: Yoruba Nollywood Actor..... The Lady:::: My Ex
Re: Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
Cute couples.
-----------------
Last Bullet: Make I talk true, that lady should watch her weight else, she's gonna be like 'Wunmi Obe' in 3yrs time.
FMJ!
Re: Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS) by nikkypearl(f): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
Cute
Re: Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS) by Popowaa: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
If u love ur wife u love her.The chanllenges makes the love even stronger so commot ur bagage of negativity away.
kulyie: Love still they shark them,let them finish their honeymoon and face the realities,responsibilities and BAGGAGES that come with married life,i dont need to mention them,all married folks on this forum know,if in doubt,check family section of nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS) by Safari29: 1:37pm On May 31, 2015
They yaf brokuffff
Re: Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS) by glambo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Love still they shark them,let them finish their honeymoon and face the realities,responsibilities and BAGGAGES that come with married life,i dont need to mention them,all married folks on this forum know,if in doubt,check family section of nairaland

Witch Sabi dem don divorce now.
Shey u dey happy now

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today / 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) / Olamide Signs Yomi Blaze To YBNL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.