Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Oprah Interviews Bow Wow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oprah Interviews Bow Wow (1645 Views)

Who'z Got Da Sexiest Abs: Bow Wow Or Romeo? / Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up / Bow Wow And Ciara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Interviews Bow Wow by brandedben(m): 3:17am On Apr 27, 2013
Bow Wow reveals his hopes for a life different from his own for his one-year-old daughter during an episode of "Oprah: Where Are They Now?"

http://www.iamaslucker.com/article/oprah-interviews-bow-wow/1626

Re: Oprah Interviews Bow Wow by CaptainGo: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
Rapper and “106 & Park” host Bow Wow will
serve as the latest artist to appear on the
Oprah Winfrey Network’s "Oprah: Where Are
They Now?" when he’s featured on an episode
that will air this Sunday, April 28.

During the episode, the newfound television
host opens up about his one-year-old daughter
who he hopes will be able to experience the
small moments he was unable to.

“My life as a father is, is, is kind of new,” Bow
Wow revealed. “My daughter's only one years
old. She'll be two in April, April 27th.
Shai lives in Los Angeles and I'm in New York full time, it's so hard. You know, I Skype with her, and I just wish that I can just reach in there and grab her little self and I can't…For her I just wanna make sure that you know she's able to do the things I wasn't able to do. I wasn't able to go to school dances. I wasn't able to you know try out for my basketball team 'cause I was on the road.”

Bow Wow also touched on his privileged youth
and losing interest in the flashier things in life
as he grew older.
“When I was younger I pretty much bought
every car I wanted,” said the rapper. “We call it stunting you know that's when you're flashy
and you got all the jewelry. But, like, I don't
even wear all that stuff anymore, like, I'm so
laid back and you know, just chill. I feel like
now I'm at that point in my life where that stuff doesn’t - it doesn't identify who I am. I don't need it anymore. I remember a wise man always telling me you know you're still Bow Wow when you take all that stuff off right?”

1 Like

Re: Oprah Interviews Bow Wow by CaptainGo: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Wande Cole 18year Old Girlfriend / Zainab Sheriff Exposes Her Oranges In A Bandage Dress / The True Story Behind Vector's 'PROPOSAL' To Me On A Plane- Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.