Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface (36781 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface / An Interview With Blackface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by aburo7: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2013
Faze Opens Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface

In an interview with showtime,Faze opened up about Tuface and Blackface:

How do you feel today that 2face is a superstar as well as yourself, but Black Face is yet to hit the mark?

Black Face is also going to be big. Everybody seems to be supporting him financially, and it takes a lot for people to believe in you. Black Face wrote almost all the songs we had in our first album, so, he has potentials. He has management challenges and people that believe in him. We must be frank, we have some junk music in the industry but they sell because they have financial backups to pay for publicity and other things. These days, if you are bringing out an album, it has to be well packaged, it has to generate noise. I’m working on something with him to make sure he bounces back.

Since you know his problem, why didn’t you…?
He’s going to be big. Everybody has his time

But don’t you think it’s getting too late?
Nothing is too late. He just needs a single and I’m working with him on his album because he was involved in my career. I remember when I wanted to go for a singing competition. I was young and scared of the unexpected because there were so many ladies there that could sing well. I didn’t want to involve myself because I noticed judges were usually partial when it comes to ladies.

It was a live performance but Black Face encouraged me to go ahead. He accompanied me to the competition and I won at the end of the day. So, it’s the same spirit that I’m trying to give back to him. Whenever, we sit and write songs together, he writes in a different dimension. I think the only thing he needs to do is take his time and not to be in a hurry.

It appears you are more passionate about Black Face than 2face?
No, it’s not like that. 2Face is already big and Black Face will still grow. Most of the times when he’s down, I sit with him because I know his kind of person. He has talent and he has his fans. What is left is for him to give his fans the right music to listen to and enjoy.
So why didn’t you speak with 2face to lend him a support?
What he needs isn’t financial support. We are working together to bring out the right songs.

What’s 2face doing about it?
I’m sure both of them meet to discuss on their own, you know they are from the same area. I can only speak for myself that whatever I do for Black Face, I’m not helping myself, he’s helping me. I’m still going to do one or two songs with 2face in future. But I’m doing everything to make sure things work out well for Black Face. We are all looking for money to take care of our responsibilities. The highest we can do is work together and make more money. Black Face has been helpful to me even financially so, it’s on both sides.

Why were you and Black Face absent at Tuface’s Dubai wedding?
I was in Dubai but got to the venue very late. I had other functions I was attending to. People saw me because we were together at the club. Black Face has his own reason he didn’t make it.

But you are his friend and you should know better
He must have his reasons.

Maybe, he didn’t have money for the ticket…?
It’s not about the money because tickets don’t cost that much. He must have his own reasons. Tuface had his reasons he didn’t invite him too. After all, when Black Face did his wedding, none of us was there.

Read more http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/04/faze-opens-up-about-tufaces.html?m=0

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by OmniSparrow: 7:37am On Apr 27, 2013
Really hope Blackface can put together some stuff. Dude is talented. Sad that 2face would let down a brother like that. No mata d amount of water that has passed under d bridge, he should be the bigger person by still being the one to initiate settlement since he's doing well.

3 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by tinuolababy(f): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2013
Ok
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Scarpon(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2013
2face is stinge he stole from this guy and refuse to help

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by nicky4lif(f): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2013
Face is just So matured.I pity blackface though,dude is going through a lot rit now.business not doing well,ur wife left u landlord effects u nd finally,friends deserted u.2face is just blessed nd too blessed to fall again.don't worry black face,u will still make,infact I'm one of ur fans now.can't talk abt u nd 2face cos one,2face my personal person.all the best black face.

12 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by babseg(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2013
What I can see is that they are not true friends.

2 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by brixton: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2013
Faze is matured... Wish blackface well and will def support his next effort

4 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Tolexander: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2013
I very love the combination of the plantashun boiz. Blackface with his musical talent, rap, voice and lyrics,
2face with his natural fame and musical voice.
Faze with musical talent and voice.

Black Face is also going to be big.
Everybody seems to be
supporting him financially, and it
takes a lot for people to believe
in you.
has he gone that impoverished!

2 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by ifyalways(f): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2013
Faze is the man.
Cool and matured answers even when the interviewer was proving to be an arsehole

35 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by obiajurum25: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2013
I think Black Face has a problem.He needs to be humble and settle his rift with Tuface.

3 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2013

Maybe, he didn’t have money for the ticket…?
This is so phucking uncharitable. Come on. The interviewer is an utter slowpoke.

13 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Tascocent(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2013
Did d op just said Blackface wrote most of d songz...............I new it cos how person wey no finish skool go take dey compose music like dat. Abeg I no mention name ooo. I love Blackface die.

2 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by OmniSparrow: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2013
Rugged Blackface fan. Much love for him.

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Akpaife(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2013
No be mumu dey worry them dats why them kill each other in south africa
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by redcliff: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2013
See the Faze that wants to help someone out, its not like he's even there and stuff. Talking like he already the superstar.

4 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by homesteady(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2013
choi! Bt the person interviewing faze is wicked oh! How'll he/she ask wether blackfaze could not afford d ticket! Blackfaze don suffer

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by georjay(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2013
heeyah...
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2013
Black face should start doing gospel music if he really wished to excel. Too much weed don block d guy brain ni

3 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by ichommy(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Napolitano(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2013
The interviewer was simply looking for bad blood.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Skipfr(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2013
Agbondimwinnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by ZN2: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2013
Hmm, Black Face staging a come back.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2013
Maybe 2face and faze collaborated to use black face star. That their babalowo try sha. But I feel sorry for black face anyway...eeyah

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by lanrei(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2013
the world is a diversified field...... understanding some things takes irrational approaches, blackface remain one of the great contributor to the lyrics of our naija mordern music....in its right

2 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Kk4(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2013
I have a couple of blackface's new songs on my phone. He is really talented and can even spit bars than most Nigerian rappers. Dude need good management that's all.
#TeamTuface

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Trut(m): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2013
I wish BF bounce back, love his songs so much.

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by akorlade(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2013
To much weed(egbo) ruined his career.
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by sizzlers(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2013
i wish u well broda
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by OracleHex(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2013
The guy is smart, trying to answer a direct question with an indirect answer
Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by PurestBoy(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2013
Annie should be able to settle their problem if she's a responsible wife

1 Like

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by Sweetapple007(f): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2013
Blackface is a scape goat. He made the sacrifice his frds prosper! Such is life.

2 Likes

Re: Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface by chucky234(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2013
redcliff: See the Faze that wants to help someone out, its not like he's even there and stuff. Talking like he already the superstar.
At least he can feed you and your entire family for 24 whole months without blinking an eyelid.
Ewu Hausa

36 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk's Family Photo / Troll Apologizes For Body-Shaming Eniola Badmus Because Of Her Unexpected Reply / Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.