Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Barawo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barawo (847 Views)

Gani Fawehinmi NCP Party vs APC Party barawo Ahmed Tinubuwal Who Is A Thief / Randy Punch Editor Dismissed For Attending Ibb Parley- Barawo, Shame On Gbawe / Theives(ole,barawo,onyioshi) 4 Presdient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barawo by formunt(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2008
Prosecutions has been only in the South and the Southerners are accused does that means nobody in the North during OBJ government has not swallowed money.
Think very well and please be fear, am only asking a question.
If you know Nigeria politics very well and had worked in the Ministries, NNPCs, Presidency or Fed. Audits Offices, you would be close to given accurate answers as to who among the Southerners and the Northerners are best known to squander and swallows Nigeria money
EFCC do you know anything about:
Fed. quota systems in Ministries, Forces, Students studying abroad ( deals for unqualified)
Posts like ministers with no potfolios and family favourism
Foreign Ministry appointments
Inflated Bursaries
Un-executed Fed. contracts
There more to these.
Many people do not know whats going on in Nigeria but would read only newspapers lies and call OBJ and others Barawo,Thiefs. God would forgive you all.
I worked in these area i mentioned to you and being a member of a newspapers team.
If you fool many people you can not fool me.
please go to these area before you condemn anyone.
Re: Barawo by superman(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2008
well tell us more .

superman alreay know therent human they are monkies

(1) (Reply)

Adedibu Is Not To Be Blamed For Anything / An African Solution To The Zimbabwean Crisis? / Us Blocked Un Statement On Cease Fire Btw Israel And Palestne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.