Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Reports From Different JAMB Centers - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reports From Different JAMB Centers (20394 Views)

Are The Questions The Same For Different Jamb Cbt Date / LIVE Updates From Different Universities On ASUU Members Resumption / Daily Trust Newspaper Reports That 529 ABU Students Use One Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by chrisviral(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
Am scared of posting ooo b4 sum error searching freaks go kill me grin
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by jossygal(f): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
Slimzy baby: In lagos the examinations started in 2hour 4rm exams time and our envegelator was too much harsh dat we jambites was nt hapi hw they treated us.am just praying to God so dat i shuld make it and be in uneversity by dis september.
Seriously Did u write jamb 2day?I wonder what u scored in english
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by vizboy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
MManuel:
So you answered 250 questions in 60minutes,(including the 2 english passages) wow. Your speed is legendary. Your speed is around 5 questions per minute. Na wa o
my bros u know as he dey be na. Photocopying things. Just copy and paste na i wan they waiste time for
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by jossygal(f): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
franchizy: In Uniben I can saw d Jamb candidatures wroting there exams peaceful. They wroting the exam witout expo though we r help dem do machinary outside.
Pls is 2day NL 'gbagaun' day coz I dnt get all dis grammatical errors

1 Like

Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by nbright: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
jossygal:
Kindly re check your post again.. The result isn't out yet you are wondering what he scored.. Nobody is above mistake.. If you check his/her follow up posts you will notice he/she made same mistakes. Me think he/she made them on purpose... I might be right or wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by nbright: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
jossygal:
Young girl, he knoweth what he write. Couldn't you have seeth that without someone pointed that out to you?. It was so obvious na.

1 Like

Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by franchizy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
nbright: Kindly re check your post again.. The result isn't out yet you are wondering what he scored.. Nobody is above mistake.. If you check his/her follow up posts you will notice he/she made same mistakes. Me think he/she made them on purpose... I might be right or wrong.

Hahahahaha NL are too funny ooooo
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by faboben10: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
jossygal:
(ojo iku erin orisirisi obe la nri)
different type of knives surfaces
on d elephant day of death.
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
kazeem1086: 4rm lagos. I learnt dat jamb change some of thr candidates centre nd candidates ar nt aware of it. what a hurible moment for some candidates
Seriously...if Ɣΰ wrote the same jamb others wrote today...mhen...don't wait to see Ur scores º°˚˚°ºoo ...its a -0 for Ɣΰ. cheesy
kazeem1086: 4rm lagos. I learnt dat jamb change some of thr candidates centre nd candidates ar nt aware of it. what a hurible moment for some candidates
Seriously...if Ɣΰ wrote the same jamb others wrote today...mhen...don't wait to see Ur scores º°˚˚°ºoo ...its a -0 for Ɣΰ.
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by infoscope(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
1,735,720 wrote jamb this year, and only about 520,000 would be admitted into tertiary institutions, leaving the bulk of over 1.2 million without admission this year.If you wouldn't want to be among the 1.2 million then you must do something. We are here to make sure that we provide you with all the information you need for POST UTME and subsequent admissions. Help us to serve you better.Like our page on Facebook www.facebook.com/naijedutech
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
Slimzy baby: In lagos the examinations started in 2hour 4rm exams time and our envegelator was too much harsh dat we jambites was nt hapi hw they treated us.am just praying to God so dat i shuld make it and be in uneversity by dis september.
cheesy
If I were Ɣΰ...would start planning how to get another jamb next year. I already know what Ɣΰ wud scorem Hahahahhahahhaahhahahhahaha=D _____________
|/ |
| =))
| / |\
| 
|
|
___|___ laff don hang me 4here o
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by cardoso111(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
Centre 07902 Osun state!Exams started rather late due to Biometric data capture:smooth conduct afterall no malpractice as combined security of Police and Civil Defence did a goo job of scanning and checking:successfulafterall!
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
jossygal:
its not 'what Ɣΰ scored but WHAT Ɣΰ WOULD SCORE. *tongue out*
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by oluwasola01(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2013
pappyshun: Useless JAMB!Dey just fall my hand sha!My invigilator insisted we my read instructions on the cover page of question paper before anything so as a sharp guy like me and other fellow nairalanders i quickly spotted 3hrs 30mins and immediately below it i saw instruction.I told myself kai JAMB don suffer 3hrs 30mis to digest instructions alone?Whao!Surely this is gonna be our last attempt.After spending the above mentioned time memorising the instructions suddenly i heard stop everybody..I smiled cos i felt now i can start with question 1 of my english essay.My guy GEJ was at that point begging Mr Iku for more time.I thought within me this stupid guy wan Bleep up..It was then i realised JAMB had misled me.Now how do i defend my genius status before vero my babe?What do i tell my community that contributed to buy my form?
Vero don leave me for my rival.Community don send me on exile...I don die!
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
MManuel:

My guess is that you had a very poor secondary education, you're not alone though.

yet u still didn't add any value with the comment above.
correcting my error would have been most appropriate and appreciated as well but your arrogance and self acclaimed monopoly of knowledge wouldn't allow u to toe the path of humility.
u are also not alone on this (ego) ok.
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by lekanolaolu: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
god-mansdesk:
In awka about 65 pepole lost
their live to a tanker moto
accident on the eve of friday...
Most of the victim where
pepole who came from various
part of the country for their jamb exam. It was indeed a
masaca
A.Mossley:

Jesus!Two different accidents,road and grammar.
Lolz. I can't laugh o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN PG Students' Ordeal / 87 Students Bag First Class In UNILAG / UNILAG Produces First Set Of Graduates In Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.