Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid (1046 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid / Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue / Comedian Princess And Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by nikkypearl(f): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
We gurls sef don vex!we want.2 start uploading our pictures with celebrities Oya,all my ladies grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by nikkypearl(f): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
Do not yab me 4dat silly makeup in d 1st pics o grin,I dey follow do. Comedy ni o!old pics anyway,coz old fins has passaway grin
Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by nikkypearl(f): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by sagytariusTM1: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
^^
Omo! U gather am for Bobbi o cheesy cheesy

Now, it's our turn to complement and ask out...
You r very cute! Are you single? embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nna the nwa dikwa very alright. She sabi set yansh like professional, no need to wriggle too much before persin insert something from behind. Even the Nkiru adiro kwa bad. Lekpa with a difference.
Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by oseiwe(m): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
Na so Sid come be? I be am follow snap dat year oh, wen d mohits was still a crew. Its bad to lose a fone sha, maybe I for make fp too but I must check all my friends fone, dis trend cannot pass me by.
Sagytarius asked if u r single, I wanna ask mine: Can we double up?
Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by nikkypearl(f): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
oseiwe: Na so Sid come be? I be am follow snap dat year oh, wen d mohits was still a crew. Its bad to lose a fone sha, maybe I for make fp too but I must check all my friends fone, dis trend cannot pass me by.
Sagytarius asked if u r single, I wanna ask mine: Can we double up?
shocked d two of unna back off,I don marry u hear!btw dat was 2010!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by sholay2011(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
Op, u re beautiful oo. Nice pics btw.
Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by nikkypearl(f): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
sholay2011: Op, u re beautiful oo. Nice pics btw.
tnkss grin
Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by Tolexander: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
The first picture is the picture of the two apparatuses in the chemistry lab, Round bottom flask and Flat bottom flask

the 2nd picture looks like a Dr sid and a celebrity.

And the 3rd, like River niger meeting river benue at the upper course forming a confluence which i will not mind diving into.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by oseiwe(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
nikkypearl: shocked d two of unna back off,I don marry u hear!btw dat was 2010!
My hand no dey again oh!
Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by feminineA: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nikky nice!!! Especially the last pix!
Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by nikkypearl(f): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
feminine A: Nikky nice!!! Especially the last pix!
tnks babes grin!btw no yabbing so far? Chineke me me woya!
Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by Fourcade(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
Tolexander:
And the 3rd, like River niger meeting river benue at the upper course forming a confluence which i will not mind diving into.
Previous attempts have been made to make the River navigable today. You
have to have a good knowledge of channels to find them.
Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by sagytariusTM1: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
nikkypearl: shocked d two of unna back off,I don marry u hear!btw dat was 2010!
Dammit! I came late embarassed
Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by diarra94(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hmmn. Gud pics

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by feminineA: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
nikkypearl: tnks babes grin!btw no yabbing so far? Chineke me me woya!
No yabbing at all. First lady to put her pix with a celeb on nairaland. Lolz
Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by IAMBREEZY: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nikky u re fine,if u haven't marry i would have marry u i swear
Re: A Nairalander With Princess And Dr Sid by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 04, 2017
nikkypearl:
We gurls sef don vex!we want.2 start uploading our pictures with celebrities Oya,all my ladies grin
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Under Aged Justin Bieber Caught Drinking Beer Right Or Wrong? / Chris Brown Explains Why He Dumped Rihanna / Happy Birthday Mr. Incredible (m.i)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.