Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa (11978 Views)

Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" / America's Next Top Model- Aminat / America's Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
Good 4 her
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by Afam4eva(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
Congrats Oluchi
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by Ocutegan(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
Alyricist★Laura: Sir, you're burnt black, big headed and got a scary fat lips..you look scary.
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by Ocutegan(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
--
Sir, you're burnt black, big headed and got a scary fat lips.. Andd are you mr ibu's big bro
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by obowunmi(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
****yawns****
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by solomon111(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
Must we always copy?
Mscheww.
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by Sweetapple007(f): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
Interestg!
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by AlyricistLaura: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ocutegan:
Sir, you're burnt black, big headed and got a scary fat lips..you look scary.

Why i gotta be all that Yohh?!?!...

Ight, That's enough of Nairaland for Today LmL Time to eat some Lasagna, Pop Some Pillz and Play Some Video Games.

You Children Have Fun.
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Singing Ruggedman's ''E-hen'' angry
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by Larrey(f): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
♏Ɣ frndy

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by lamie: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
IMHO, I think Oluchi is doing very well in her personal life and career. Kudos to her for bringing the ANTM franchise to Africa. I wonder who the other judges would be though? Can't wait.
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
lamie: IMHO, I think Oluchi is doing very well in her personal life and career. Kudos to her for bringing the ANTM franchise to Africa. I wonder who the other judges would be though? Can't wait.

Could be Miss Piggy, Janice Dickinson and TONTO DIKEH.
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by nellaluv(f): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
There's already a 'Nigeria next top model' organized by one fat lady like that grin . Maybe that version was illegal that why Nigeria was excluded.
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
nellaluv: There's already a 'Nigeria next top model' organized by one fat lady like that grin . Maybe that version was illegal that why Nigeria was excluded.

I see. But still, there are 100,000s of Nigeran ladies that would have benefited from this opportunity.
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by gothrones(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
http://i39.tinypic.com/33u6d0h.jpg

@Royal
Chineke! Abeg dey give person warning before you post a stroke inducing picture.
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by fitzmayowa: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
crackhaus:
Holy Jesus, i just had a stroke
If you come get the stroke now you go begin talk say na your aunty sister they do you...SMH

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by 50calibre(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
tonididdy: MODEL for hire:

more pics here
www.nairaland.com/1269423/nairaland-post-best-pic-day

Guy stop to dey fall hands, go and eat some balanced diet so it can nourish your body.
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by fitzmayowa: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Larrey: ♏Ɣ frndy
Na lie na you be that...you fine small sha grin

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by nellaluv(f): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
CFCfan:

I see. But still, there are 100,000s of Nigeran ladies that would have benefited from this opportunity.

I agree. This is the kind of opportunity every young girl craves for... like me wink.. .
Anyways the so-called 'Nigeria Next Top Model' is wubbish. They call it a reality tv show but it's a one day event. I think i will i prefer this version.
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by agb2011(f): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Extremely Handsome African Brothas like this Can Be/Are Always Represented for African Male Beauty...

But others have to be Fake?

I am just Calling for a Level Playing Field.
grin

http://i40.tinypic.com/95tmqv.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/33u6d0h.jpg

bros is soooooooooo mouthed!
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
nellaluv:

I agree. This is the kind of opportunity every young girl craves for... like me wink.. .
Anyways the so-called 'Nigeria Next Top Model' is wubbish. They call it a reality tv show but it's a one day event. I think i will i prefer this version.

The international flavour certainly adds more spice to it.
Anyway, good luck in ur future modelling career.
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by illuminutty: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
lamie: IMHO, I think Oluchi is doing very well in her personal life and career. Kudos to her for bringing the ANTM franchise to Africa. I wonder who the other judges would be though? Can't wait.

Weird Mc, Charlie Boy and Denrele Edun have been pegged down to be the judges. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by illuminutty: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
Larrey: ♏Ɣ frndy

how much does she charge for short-time? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by AlyricistLaura: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
agb2011:

bros is soooooooooo mouthed!

You Like That Eyyy? wink
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by Creamish(f): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
Alwayz been an ANTM fan! Nice 1. Lookn fwd to season1.
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
ItsModella: I just went through ANTM Africa's twitter page and it said they will be scouting for models in Ghana, Tanzania, Angola and Kenya...erm, Nigeria nko?

Uhmmm modeling ain't for fat chicks you know. You are good to apply though smiley

I hope they're not taking Tyra's gaaay crew to Africa
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by Larrey(f): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2013
illuminutty :

how much does she charge for short-time? grin grin grin grin grin grin
sorry to disappoint you cos she's Ŋ¤τ̲̅ a prostitute
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by Larrey(f): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2013
fitzmayowa:
Na lie na you be that...you fine small sha grin
,to be sincere,she's a baby sis
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by primemodel(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2013
Become a super model on television.Send your profile to primemodelagency@mail.com
Re: Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
ItsModella: I just went through ANTM Africa's twitter page and it said they will be scouting for models in Ghana, Tanzania, Angola and Kenya...erm, Nigeria nko?

It will be very stupid (business wise) of them not to include Nigeria. Most Nigerians are only interested in shows with a Nigerian as participant. And having a great number of Nigerian viewers will aid sponsorship. Let's face it the producers are there to get money: excluding Nigeria means killing a lot of sponsorship which means lesser money for the producers of the show.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gotv Promo Confusion / Where Can I Download WARROOM? / Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.