Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

America's Next Top Model - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / America's Next Top Model (3580 Views)

'america's Next Top Mode' Preview: The All-star Divas Are Back! / Project Runway And America's Next Top Model / America's Next Top Model- Aminat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

America's Next Top Model by lauryn(f): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2005
Who watches 'America's next Top Model'?

Read Nnenna, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model
Re: America's Next Top Model by gracious(f): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2005
I do and I like the programme. What about you?
Re: America's Next Top Model by lauryn(f): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2005
i love the show,did u watch the last episode?.
i think nik is going to win. whom do u think is going to win?
there's a Canada's Next Top Model comin up
Re: America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 4:51am On Dec 03, 2005
That's my show! I watch it.. but i think Bre is winning! She gat her thang going on for her. She has this one.
Re: America's Next Top Model by icingbaby(f): 5:46am On Dec 03, 2005
for real hot-angel. i want bre to win, i like her. smiley
Re: America's Next Top Model by freddie1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2005
not had time to see it yet.
Re: America's Next Top Model by icingbaby(f): 3:26am On Dec 12, 2005
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry i'm so hurt bre didn't win. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: America's Next Top Model by lauryn(f): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2005
How did she win,,,,,,,,,,,are they blind or something
Re: America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 5:06am On Dec 13, 2005
I can't believe NICOLE won! Like WTF was tyra and the judges looking?

Okay after Bre was eliminated, i thought okay, they want NIC to win. But they freaking fxcking gave it to nicole. Arghhhh!!! angry angry angry
Re: America's Next Top Model by icingbaby(f): 1:38am On Dec 14, 2005
i taught so too. cry cry cry cry angry angry angry
Re: America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 1:40am On Dec 14, 2005
it's past now hun. Trya is blind. but i still love that guy tho... NOOOOOOO, not the boy-girl guy. I meant the british one. sexy sexy sexy as hell!
Re: America's Next Top Model by icingbaby(f): 1:44am On Dec 14, 2005
trya is blind, the british guy is sooooooooooo fine, that is the one of the reason i watch the show. kiss kiss
Re: America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 1:50am On Dec 14, 2005
Hunnie.. we are sistah's BUT U NEED TO BACK OFF MY MAN! angry He's mine. Dude is sexy! kiss

Nigel is mine! kiss
Re: America's Next Top Model by icingbaby(f): 1:53am On Dec 14, 2005
shocked shocked :oewoo come and see my sister is trying to steal my fine sweetheart. hot-babe move over he's all mine. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 1:53am On Dec 14, 2005
I don't need to fight for him. We both know he's mine. smiley
Re: America's Next Top Model by icingbaby(f): 1:59am On Dec 14, 2005
noooooooooo back off he is mine, so go and fine your own and let me be happy with nigel.
Re: America's Next Top Model by aafricana1(f): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2006
well guys, bloody nicole 1, tho it shld have been nik, considering her pics were outstanding frm the get go- plus i agree with the ladies nigel is gorgeous, found out frm this season that he is half sri- lankan ( asian)
Re: America's Next Top Model by naijacutie(f): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2006
Just wanted to alert all fans of the show that the new season will be televised beginning March 8th on UPN. Yay! Even better news, one of the girl's is from Nigeria (Nnenna) and representing my 'hood, Houston! Check it out when you can!
Re: America's Next Top Model by cootie: 4:40am On Feb 24, 2006
[/color]
i think that jayla
and i love this show!!!!! woohoo!!1 grin grin undecided[color=#770077]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: America's Next Top Model by SvS(f): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2006
did anybody like lisa?i think she her over sabi killed her.i hated the way they sent sera home though i thought she culd have gone far in the competition.and also this girl.i cant remrmber her name.she says"dont get it twisted".i thought she was really preety.with the braids and all
Re: America's Next Top Model by luvu567(f): 12:37am On Mar 01, 2006
She was okay. I just wanted Nik to win she was so beautiful.
Re: America's Next Top Model by tamia(f): 6:40am On Mar 08, 2006
hey the new season Cycle 6 begins tommorow n i think ther's a nigerian girl there she's Nnenna hope i spelt it correctly
Re: America's Next Top Model by Hotstepper(f): 2:43am On Mar 09, 2006
Yea, Tamia, shez Nigerian 4rom da Igbo tribe and u spelt it correctly, I just finished watching it now and damn, da gurl is fyne and even Tyra and others commented on dat 2 as well as her body, I think all da black ladies dere r pretty, wat da hell is wrong with dat immature racist gurl who doesn't like anything liberal?, well datz ur biz andshot da hell up. Nnenna's story touched me oooo and diz not having boy issue will stop. letz support her ppl,
Re: America's Next Top Model by luvu567(f): 3:08am On Mar 10, 2006
Yeah her story was inspiring. She is beautiful and she is reping Naija to the fullest. When I got to school today everybody was like you seen top model it was a Nigerian girl on it. They was all like she was beautiful I felt so proud cool grin. WE HAVE TO SUPPORT HER!!!!!!
Re: America's Next Top Model by AfricanQueen(f): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2006
Nnenna is very beautiful I think she is going to end up winning and even if she doesn't she still goin 2 become a model because the modeling industry can not be dumb enough to pass up such a unique face like that I'm so gald they finally have someone who is reppin a part of Africa especially my part grin grin
Re: America's Next Top Model by heather7: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2006
Are you sure that this girl is Nigerian? She is as cute as an average girl but seems way too pretty to be Nigerian. Is she mixed with Ethiopian also, or could she have had cosmetic surgery? Several of my friends have been debating about it.
Re: America's Next Top Model by Seun(m): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2006
Re: America's Next Top Model by Hotstepper(f): 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2006
shez full Nigerian, shez a typical igbo gurl, they r mostly that, dunno why fulani's doesn't come out in such things tongue
Re: America's Next Top Model by chinani(f): 12:50am On Mar 15, 2006
@ heather7

she's definintely full-nigerian/igbo. & YES; she does look it. *******tell your friends.********* wink
Re: America's Next Top Model by lauryn(f): 4:32am On Mar 15, 2006
Nnenna is sexy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she is not too pretty to be nigerian. Aint noone too pretty to be nigerian. She's aiight. She's cool and calm. I like her still
Re: America's Next Top Model by Seun(m): 5:07am On Mar 15, 2006
Re: America's Next Top Model by shsonline(m): 6:26am On Mar 15, 2006
Is it just me or does anybody else think that these girls aren't really all that? I know women at my job that look better than some of them, but whatever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download K Drama Nevertheless / Nta Startimes, The New Rubbish Pay Tv / Another Sex Movie Enters Nigeria From Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.