Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Dont We Pass Jamb Nowadays - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Dont We Pass Jamb Nowadays (735 Views)

When You Finally Pass JAMB After 7 Years [photo] / Ebonyi State University To Resume Lectures On Monday«We Pass ASUU» / Free Ebook On How To Pass Jamb/gce/waec/neco At First Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont We Pass Jamb Nowadays by Phemour: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2008
THIS QUESTION CAME TO MY MIND WHEN I WAS SOLVING JAMB PAST QUESTION, I STARTED FRM 1999 I FOUND EVERYTHING EASY INFACT I SCORED 85% OF THE QUESTION, BUT WHEN I GOT TO 2005, 2006 QUESTION, I FOUND THE QUESTION SO FIRM TO THE EXTENT I COULDN'T SCORE UP TO 40 MARKS WHICH I THINK MOST PEOPLE ENCOUNTERED TOO. 

WHAT HAPPENING, WHY IS  JAMB QUESTION ARE SO STRICT?

(ANY PROFESSOR SON OR DAUGHTER WEH DEY NAIRALAND HELP BEG UR FATHER MAKE DEN DEY DO AM SMALL SMALL NO BE SO DEN SET AM FOR DEM IN 1970'S)

WHAT YOUR OWN VIEW?
Re: Why Dont We Pass Jamb Nowadays by DisGuy: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2008
well maybe they are trying to reduce the number of people applying for university
you know most universities are full already they have to reduce the number of applicants
wink
Re: Why Dont We Pass Jamb Nowadays by camchupa: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2008
i think people do not pass jamb nowadays because they are not serious. i wrote jamb last year and scored 262. was last year not recent? listen to me, you have been answering questions and scoring 85% , why can you not score up to 40% now. you have not been taking note of the questions and their corresponding answers. you have just been moving from one year to another because you thought scoring that high made you a genius. star from year 1994 again. take note of the questions. after each year go back and do your corrections. you may need to do corrections in all the questions , taking note of the ones you scored correctly and their answers and also knowing the right answers to the ones you did not score. get a book and do this over and over again and the end will justify you . do not be discouraged. remain blessed.
Re: Why Dont We Pass Jamb Nowadays by Phemour: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2008
u are both right
Re: Why Dont We Pass Jamb Nowadays by Phemour: 10:00pm On May 10, 2008
dg sldfls dfhlshfgldghhfj h

(1) (Reply)

At Your Finals, Will You Drop Out Of School For A N200k Job? / Need A School Urgently / Fut Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.