Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Free Ebook On How To Pass Jamb/gce/waec/neco At First Attempt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Ebook On How To Pass Jamb/gce/waec/neco At First Attempt (5665 Views)

Expiry Date For Gce(waec) / How To Pass An Examination In Nigeia [ie Weac,neco,jamb,gce.] / 10,000 Maths Question And Answer For Waec, Jamb, Gce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook On How To Pass Jamb/gce/waec/neco At First Attempt by tigiri: 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2008
Have you ever wondered why you have failed to pass your Waec,Gce and jamb Exams even at four attempts?

Have you blamed your failure on spiritual problems and a certain old woman in your village?Yes most students always give flimsy excuses for failure.The truth is this,success in any venture begins with preparation.

I am a living witness of what preparation can do to you on your way to success and that is why i have packaged an ebook titled how to pass your exams at first attempt and i am giving it out for

#5000, Nooooooooooo

#2,500, Too small

I am offering students this life changing,destiny moulding manual FREE OF CHARGE.Yes,you heard me right,its totally free.all you need to do is to visit

http://shortlink.co.uk/uyk

and send me a private mail or you can email me at tigirineeka@gmail.com. i will definitely send you a copy of the manual for free.

This ebook contains nuggets on how to

Read and pass any Exams
set an effecient study time-table
How to overcome exam fever
How to prepare yourself before an exam commences
and lots more

Tell other students about this so that they can all benefit from it.
Re: Free Ebook On How To Pass Jamb/gce/waec/neco At First Attempt by AKO1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2008
You can put it here as an attachment (if its not bigger than 200kb and its really free)

That will save you the stress of replying every single mail because youre likely to get a lot!

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Futminna Post Ume Date Is Out / Study In Sweden For Free - Karlstad University International Scholarships 2018 / OMG See The Best Selfie In The History Of Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.