Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi (24533 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by onatisi(m): 6:27am On Apr 28, 2013
prayer is the key to success ,even babalawos pray and fast
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 28, 2013
ijawkid:

But you didn't tell the house really why God was with David.....wayo Boy........grin....

Logicboy why was God with david??......

Was it because david wanted to marry sauls daughter or??.........

When David was explaining how he managed to deal with the philistines, did he not say that God was with him?
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 28, 2013
onatisi: prayer is the key to success ,even babalawos pray and fast

to whom?
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by shyvicky: 6:30am On Apr 28, 2013
alfaman2: grin grin grin grin

Not surprised at all. Joshua and Moses even held fellowship and night vigils before embarking on genocide.

All followers of Yahweh. The bloodthirsty god.
is that why ur boko brothers hide weapons in mosque?and baga community never reported,now their town went down and they are blaming soldiers,wages of sin is death
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 28, 2013
shyvicky: is that why ur boko brothers hide weapons in mosque?and baga community never reported,now their town went down and they are blaming soldiers,wages of sin is death

alfaman is not a muslim.....try again
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by onatisi(m): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

to whom?
OLODUMARE
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2013
onatisi:
OLODUMARE

Sango nko?
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by onatisi(m): 6:44am On Apr 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sango nko?
my guy ,havent u ever wondered why even the strong alfas with the most potent charms dont miss the praying time ,5times everyday
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 28, 2013
onatisi:
my guy ,havent u ever wondered why even the strong alfas with the most potent charms dont miss the praying time ,5times everyday

they are all delusional...prayer doesnt solve anything.

Anyone can be my guest and pray in a church when boko boys are around.....lets see if you can odeshi a bomb
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by ijawkid(m): 6:54am On Apr 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

When David was explaining how he managed to deal with the philistines, did he not say that God was with him?

Why was God with him??....

I want you to point out the main reason why God was with Him rather than mis-inform many persons here with your God-hating mouth........
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Why was God with him??....

I want you to point out the main reason why God was with Him rather than mis-inform many persons here with your God-hating mouth........

There is no need for why in this case.

If your God is behind a joystic slicer, he is a pervert. Seriously? What kind of sick person takes the foreskin of 100 men to pay bride price?
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by onatisi(m): 6:56am On Apr 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

they are all delusional...prayer doesnt solve anything.

Anyone can be my guest and pray in a church when boko boys are around.....lets see if you can odeshi a bomb
ok ,are u sure that prayer doesnt solve anything ?will u like test?will u like to be in a very difficult and tight life threatening dangerous situation today to see whether it is adviseable to call God for help or to keep quite ?pls let me know ur answer and it shall be granted
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 28, 2013
onatisi:
ok ,are u sure that prayer doesnt solve anything ?will u like test?will u like to be in a very difficult and tight dangerous situation today to see whether it is adviseable to call God for help or to keep quite ?pls let me know ur answer and it shall be granted

What?
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by onatisi(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

What?
you read what i wrote ,no need asking again.and it shall be granted today.
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by nanzozo(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2013

Not surprised at all. Joshua and Moses even held fellowship and night vigils before embarking on genocide.

u suck! bloody blockheaded fanatic. coolhttps://www.nairaland.com/smileys/cool.gif
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Sweetapple007(f): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2013
The bibible say the prayers of sinner is an abormination to God, christ says i knw my sheeps my sheep knws me ad listen to my voice, is not all that calls him father that will enter the kingdom of God but those that those the fathers will.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Noblechyk: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2013

Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Lovine: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2013
WHICH GOD DO YOU THINK IN YOUR NORMAL SENSE ANSWER SUCH PRAYERS? WHEN BOMBS ARE BEING THROWN AND THEY SHOUTED ALLAHU AKBAR, KIDNAPPERS PRAYS IN JESUS' NAME AND ARMED ROBBERS WITH THEIR CHARMS? ANSWER ME WHO ANSWER SUCH PRAYERS, BE SINCERE TO YOUR SELF.
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Lovine: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2013
[b][b]why are you making ignorant comments. o.k. most of the so called house of god & men of god are like that, but not all are so.so look well. Now, hear it and be aware today, jehovah's witnesses are not like that. they strongly believe in what the bible says on hard work and earning a living & practice it. they also go about teaching same
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like)
[/b][/b]

Are you sampling your religion here? The most drunk and fornicators I have ever known are JW. They have the whole bible on their heads but never in their hearts.
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Lovine: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2013
NO TRUE MUSLIM KILLS, NO TRUE CHRISTIAN KILLS.
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2013
Lovine: NO TRUE MUSLIM KILLS, NO TRUE CHRISTIAN KILLS.

so its only true unbelievers yhat kill abi?

mtchew
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2013
Lovine: NO TRUE MUSLIM KILLS, NO TRUE CHRISTIAN KILLS.

Even when the world is being unsettled by religious war btw Christianity and Islam? You are such and hypocrite! A true muslim and Christian kills in the name of Allah and Yahweh......you must carry out their orders like David,johua,moses did,otherwise you are serving the wrong Gods.

You want a quote from ur bible and koran?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by lekani4real(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2013

watch what you say bro
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by khrisponty(m): 9:45am On Apr 28, 2013
new paparazzi:
why are you making ignorant comments. o.k. most of the so called house of god & men of god are like that, but not all are so.so look well. Now, hear it and be aware today, jehovah's witnesses are not like that. they strongly believe in what the bible says on hard work and earning a living & practice it. they also go about teaching same

Why do the Jehovah's Witnesses conveniently avoid some principles in the Holy Bible? Things like 'fasting' and so much more...
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Alleinad(f): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2013
A lot of Nigerians are hungry o! No be say them wan do bad thing, na just hungry dey catch them!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by emmygod: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2013
A carnal mind cant understand the spiritual things nor please God. They can worship God with there mouth but their heart are far from him. Mark 7 vs 6. 7. Having outwards form of religion but denied the power that make them a christain. Delusions and shame ill intention decivers of word of God. Either you serve a living God or your serve devil. Stop decieving your self.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Barayeks(m): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2013
White007: Is any one surprised...?

Even thiefs and armed robbers say prayers before they go on their mission.
and you know this because?..... ur not one of them... r u?
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Sundahjoe(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2013
Shoooooooooooowh!!! Una dey tel say bokoharam too dey say prayer before embarking on their bloody mission.
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2013

G
O
A
T
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2013

you must be a fool
Re: Kidnappers Held Prayer, Praise & Worship Sessions For Success - General Rotimi by dederocs(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Only about 100Nigerians will qualify to make heaven,even the 100 not so sure-maybe 5.hypocrisy is now a part of us.
mixing worldly virtues and religious doctrines is the norm,everything is false,just a scheme to make money.
Find your salvation within you,all these fake pastors will chop your money and leave your soul more lost.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.