Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Simple Programming Projects For Beginners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Simple Programming Projects For Beginners (10521 Views)

We need programming projects to mess with and provide solutions / Here Are Additional 1000+ Beginner Programming Projects & Practice Problems / Programming Projects (individual) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by talk2hb1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hello Everyone
Its not easy to learn computer programming and its not easy to land your first programming job, most especially if you do not have experience for any project. So I took my time to compile some projects for beginners who might have managed to learn the basic aspect of their choice of programming language to help boost your CV/portfolio not only will these projects help beautify your CV/portfolio it will also help you research into other area of programming you might not have considered before, help you think in a real life situation too. Although the list is not exhaustive, you could come up with programming ideas, by looking around you and observing how computer affect your daily activities, or improving on existing solutions in terms of implementation or functionality, just pick a project from the list give yourself a deadline for the completion of the project. Visit http://www.qlickas.com/2015/03/21/simple-programming-projects/
Please programmers in the house you can help to add to the list of possible projects for beginners

1 Like

Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by Ajibel(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
Following***
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by gozika55l: 2:18am On Apr 28, 2013
interesting
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by codelord: 11:30am On May 03, 2013
Great write up, please keep it up. When will you create a blog for advanced developers??
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by WhiZTiM(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2013
####¥¥¥¥¥######
Another simple program is a simple kitchen timer... Sometimes, we get so engrossed in movies that we end up burning the food that we kept on fire....
...this program should just interrupt you on the cooking time.... And remainder...

###%%%%%####
A simple game.... Word puzzles...
There are several possible advanced and more intuitive variations of the popular beginners game(program) "GUESS THE NUMBER"
...where the user plays around with random number generation with boundaries... And asks the user to guess the generated number....

++++one advance variation of this is that, ....$$instead of numbers, you could get a corpus from wordnet... and generate random words then scramble it and present it to the user...
Still, you can use some combinatorics to give the user hints....

####%%%#####
Another great variation of this that you could teach the user, some basic set theory.... generate two set of words, give the user some hints of relative positions of some letters that are intersections of the generated words.... And many simple set theory stufffffff,,,

$g
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by netesy(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2013
1, A webbrowser
2, A chat server and client
3, A http server
4, Download manager
this are also simple projects that are very easy in.net
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by talk2hb1(m): 10:32am On May 11, 2013
Please keep it coming guys.
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by bigdot1759(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2013
i love this, please do contd to encourage beginers. thanks lot
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by madelinekim(m): 6:18am On May 24, 2013
Simple programming projects are essential for beginners to remember all the functions and methods properly. For beginners this kind of small projects is helpful and inspire them to make something extraordinary and innovative using development tools.
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by majinice07: 9:15pm On May 24, 2013
waw!!!! shocked i think this should be my class because its going to be interesting!! grin keep it up guys
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by Sunglow: 4:28pm On May 28, 2013
dis thread is educative n very interesting.more tutorials pls!
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by codelord: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2013
This is Awsome
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by wisemania(m): 12:42am On Sep 26, 2013
DonCrust: What happened to "more"? Has it been scraped from the dictionary? You guys should keep this going to motivate average programmers like me. Currently studying javascript, jquery and brushing up html5 to stay updated.

A chat server and client isn't a bad idea...What's your email or fb info? i'll love to chat with you sometime.

i fink we're on d xame page...coz am also on J-script...bt d regExpz r givin me tof tym....coupled wif html5 stress of avin 2 len new tags...may God hlp us(newbies) in programming....mayb we kud partner in d tym beyond as regards webdev....*am out*
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by talk2hb1(m): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2013
wisemania:

i fink we're on d xame page...coz am also on J-script...bt d regExpz r givin me tof tym....coupled wif html5 stress of avin 2 len new tags...may God hlp us(newbies) in programming....mayb we kud partner in d tym beyond as regards webdev....*am out*
This is the most interesting part of programming learning something new and picking up challenges.
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by mykehugo: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2013
hi, guys im just learning c# in . NET.
If your a c# newbie just like me ,can we hook up coz" Iron they say sharpen iron".
this isnt a prank or a scam.(and if ur anyone of those kindly stay the F##K away )
email me through NL.
One Love
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by wisemania(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
DonCrust:

Alright. Send me a PM and we'll pick it from there. Where are you based? I'm @ Abuja
asaba 4now
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by blueyedgeek(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
{{var bump = true}}
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by stynhaq(m): 12:47am On Mar 04, 2015
A program, maybe in python that automatically hibernates your pc if it doesn't receive any keyboard input after X(variable) amount of time to save energy.

would actually like to see how you guys implement it in your favorite languages, say C or C#.
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by messo4331: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
For services such as installation of CCTV/surveillance, provision of fibre optic and VSAT services (both installation and bandwidth sales), web application development, networking, supply/sales of computers of different kinds(i.e laptop and desktop systems, etc), surveillance camera and other computer accessories .
Kindly contact Teleios Technologies Ltd on +2349091334155 or mail to: info@teleiosnet.net
Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by kinsomicrote: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2015
stynhaq:
A program, maybe in python that automatically hibernates your pc if it doesn't receive any keyboard input after X(variable) amount of time to save energy.

would actually like to see how you guys implement it in your favorite languages, say C or C#.
Boom...this would be cool using scripting language. Good thing am on Ruby. Would give this a shot. Gracias wink

1 Like

Re: Simple Programming Projects For Beginners by cendstudios: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Now its here. FULL ANDROID VIDEO TUTORIAL. Very helpful. Order it now on konga very cheap. Follow this link. www .konga .com/softwave to order. SHIPPING is FREE.

(1) (Reply)

3D Animation Programming Join The Team / Let's Be Honest, The Number Of Programmers We Have In Nigeria Is Exagherrated / Java Vs Oracle Dba: Which Is More Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.