Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? (15308 Views)

Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / VACANCIES In A Reputable Radio Station In Victoria Island,lagos / SPIE Oil And Gas Services Job Vacancies in Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by Joniboi(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
VLA is not a scam, just that I don't understand their recruitment, they will invite the whole world and even tell you to inform ur friends about their recruitment only for them not to know the next step to take. Not discouraging anybody ooh, let's give it a trial tommorow. There is no harm gate crashing.
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by obisite: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
chykfy: hw sure re u dat. Dis new first bank test isn't a scam

Is not a scam ooo
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by diamond02: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2013
Job Vacancies @ Somotex Nigeria

Somotex Nigeria Limited  as the name implies is a leading  manufacturing and distributors of electronics in Nigeria and indeed West Africa. Due to expansion in the northern zone, we are hiring staff to meet high demand from our numerous customers. We have vacancies in the following position for candidates in northern region who will be based in Kano. .

Pub. Date: 25th August, 2013                          
Due Date: 30th August, 2013

JOB TITLE: Account Officer
Ref Acc004            
RESPONSIBILITIES:
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Qualifications and Requirements:
HND/BSC (Accounting), Minimum of 3 years’ experience, Working proficiency in excel.

JOB TITLE: Warehouse Officer
REF: W005             
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
Oversee accurate receipting of all goods into stock, including verification of delivery notes and updating of stock.
Update bin card and reconcile stock account
Update the stock data base
Participate in monthly stock taking and reconciliation
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
A degree or its equivalent with at least 3 years experience in similar position.
Must have attention for details.

JOB TITLE: Sales Executive: (Electronics, Tyre and Inverters)
REF: SE001  
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale:
Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
GATHERING MARKET AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION;
Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries:
Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential maricets;
Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent
At least 3 years experience in sales of consumer durable goods especially consumer electronics and home appliances
KEY COMPETENCIES:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good inter personal relationship, selling skills, ability to speak Hausa will be an added advantage.

JOB TITLE: Sales Executive (Business to Business)
REF: B2B 002            
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
The candidate for this position will concentrate on the sale of the company product to mainly corporate organizations.
All the requirement is as it is for the sales executive.
SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS;
University degree in related field with at least 3years experience in similar position
Key Competencies:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good computer knowledge , good selling skills, ability to speak Hausa will be an added advantage.

TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send CV to: hr@somotexnig.com with the appropriate ref number indicating the position you are applying for.
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2013
Joniboi: VLA is not a scam, just that I don't understand their recruitment, they will invite the whole world and even tell you to inform ur friends about their recruitment only for them not to know the next step to take. Not discouraging anybody ooh, let's give it a trial tommorow. There is no harm gate crashing.

was gate crashing allowed ?
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by chykfy(f): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2013
I dnt knw how many pple applied for waec recruitment abt 3months ago bt it seems they re calling for aptitude test pls did anyone get similar message, according to the sms the test is for 29th
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by obisite: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2013
chykfy: I dnt knw how many pple applied for waec recruitment abt 3months ago bt it seems they re calling for aptitude test pls did anyone get similar message, according to the sms the test is for 29th

dia test is 29th, a friend was cald.
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by Joniboi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
@Nonyego, the recruitment was meant for only ND and HND Holders, so I could not gate crash since I have a Bsc. ND and HNd holders that were not invited gate crashed thou.
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by Latifahed: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Virtual PA is conducting interview on Saturday.gatecrashers do take note. wink
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by zada(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
@latifed, congratulations on ur job appointment. I op dey pay well too?
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by Princeofilorin(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
Latifahed: Virtual PA is conducting interview on Saturday.gatecrashers do take note. wink

wat r d details
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by Latifahed: 4:47am On Aug 30, 2013
Thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Zada.pay is fair
zada: @latifed, congratulations on ur job appointment. I op dey pay well too?
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by Latifahed: 4:50am On Aug 30, 2013
8a constitution road.3rd floor.beside lg showroom and khemsafe building.bring3 copies of ur cv and 2 passport.
Princeofilorin:

wat r d details
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2013
Latifahed: 8a constitution road.3rd floor.beside lg showroom and khemsafe building.bring3 copies of ur cv and 2 passport.
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by Latifahed: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by jadareese: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
for those able to attend d interview how was ur experience?
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by kashman04(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
hw r u guys doing? just arrived kd. any latest make una inform d house pls. am in dire need of a job. even if na teaching pm me. tnx
cool
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by Graceojomasule: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
Job vancany at bestway secondary schol at hassan stret hayin banki kawo kaduna.stop at waec and ask of d schol
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by DrWalter: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
?
Latifahed: .
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by jadareese: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2013
Highly experienced MERCHANDISERS needed for urgent employment in KADUNA STATE.
Qualification: minimum SSCE.
Interested Persons text name,location,age,qualification to 08023335983.
Note: Kaduna Residents ONLY!!
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by buklan: 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
All d best to everyone as we keep helping each oda.

GOD BLESS
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by ettete: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2013
pls I need a driving job in kaduna.Any vacancy pls let me know.Tanx guys and GODBLESS.
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by atama27(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nice work peeps,let's kip d spirit up,has any1 applied for the GTB north recruitment? Holla if u knw anytin bout it...thanks
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by suolboy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Please anyone with info of a vacancy for an experienced civil engineer should let me know. please just text me on 08099047441. am registered with COREN. I do structural design and supervise concrete structures and earthworks.
I will be greatful.
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by ettete: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Joniboi pls can u send me ur contact.I want to talk 2u privately,tank.I'll b waiting
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by chykfy(f): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
I also will love to be linked up wit any job openin here
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by Joniboi(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
ettete: @Joniboi pls can u send me ur contact.I want to talk 2u privately,tank.I'll b waiting
. 080
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by hightechIT: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2013
TITLE: FIRST KADUNA HSE TRAINING AND JOB FAIR

THEME: CAREER FOUNDATION IN OIL AND GAS

ARE YOU;
• Seeking a career in the Oil and Gas industry
• Seeking industrial attachment into the Oil and Gas industry
• Seeking a career change in the Oil and Gas industry
• Seeking a RIG/Offshore job

Finally the opportunity to know the secret in securing oil and gas jobs is here for the people of Kaduna state and environ

INTRODUCTION:
The first KADUNA HSE training and Job fair brought to you by High Tech Engineering Port harcourt in partnership with VALID SOLUTIONS NIG KADUNA. If you are an undergraduate, a job seeker or a working professional desiring a career in the oil and gas industry, this is your opportunity to know the secret in securing oil and gas jobs and also get trained in the oil and gas most wanted certification. Do not miss this golden opportunity.
Speakers at the event are certified HSE professionals with seasoned oil and gas industrial experience. Come and hear from the horse’s mouth.

WHAT’S HSE?
HSE stands for Health Safety and Environment, also known as Occupational Health Safety and Environment etc. HSE in oil and gas is simply the way and manner Oil and Gas personnel conduct themselves safely in an oil and gas environment or RIG platform. These conducts varies depending on the nature of work and the platform too.
This training and certification is mandatory for all personnel in the oil and gas industry irrespective of your career path.
The training focuses on the General HSE which is mandatory for anybody that desires a career in the oil and gas industry.

HOW IMPORTANT IS HSE TRAINING?
HSE is very important because it gives you an edge over others. It makes you have broad career and also stand you out as a professional. For instance one that studied accounting with HSE training and certification can apply for jobs meant for accountants and HSE supervisors, officer and watcher.
HSE is for everyone that has interest in working with Oil and Gas Companies, because without this HSE training you won’t be allowed into any oil and gas plant. Its importance cannot be over emphasized.

WHO IS QUALIFIED TO ATTENED THIS HSE TRAINING AND JOB FAIR?
Everyone is qualified for the training, students that seek Industrial attachment, coppers, job seekers and the working class. If you desire a job with the oil and gas companies this training is for you.
Also corporate bodies in and around Kaduna state, government ministries and commission that desire high level of HSE best practices in their work environment, factory and office can sponsor their staff for this training.

WHAT’S THE BENEFIT OF THIS TRAINING AND JOB FAIR?
The benefit includes but not limited to the following;
(a) This training is holding in Kaduna for the first time and is TOTALLY FREE
(b) The certificate that this training will provide will make you highly employable in the oil and gas industries.
(c) The training and certification defines you as a professional and gives you an edge over others.
(d) HSE training and certification gives you a broader career approach, because HSE certified personnel can function in different capacities in the oil and gas industries.
(e) Finally and also very important, we render free Job consultancy to you for a year.

WHEN IS THE TRAINING HOLDING AND WHERE?
DATE: 2nd Nov, 2013
TIME: 9am - 6pm
VENUE: NATIONAL LIBRARY, BIDA ROAD KADUNA

HOW MUCH IS THE TRAINING?

PRICE: FREE FOR ALL
(NB: IF YOU WANT OUR RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATE AT THE END OF TRAINING, YOU PAY JUST #5000)

BOOKING:
For your seat booking and inquiries call Isaac (07035816455) or PING (23268970)
Email info@hightechng.com www.hightechng.com

NB: COME WITH YOUR CV (MAXIMUM 2 PAGES)
THEN DO NOT MISS THIS TRAINING AND JOB FAIR!!!
COME AND NETWORK WITH THE OIL AND GAS PROFESSIONALS AND PUT AN END TO YOUR JOB SEARCH!!!!
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by hightechIT: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2013
We have successfully organized this fair and training twice in Enugu State and Port Harcourt.... The train has moved to Kaduna.

DON'T MISS IT !

Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by chykfy(f): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Helo house! So srry passin dis info now, though I got it late, wnted confirmin b4 passin it acros, if u can stil mak it to any Nigerian breweries, any branch! Try n do, sumit ur CV n credentials, summision ends today, u can giv a try b4 working hours end, , its an hardcopy, package it inside an envelop, d A4 side envelop, havin an adressed to

The Human Resource Manager
Nigerian Breweries Plc
Adress of d branch u wnt to summit!

I hop it helps
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by Daclasikjoe(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
I'm so sad right now..you won't believe I just read your post, I've been following this thread for a while now. Can I submit mine on monday?
chykfy: Helo house! So srry passin dis info now, though I got it late, wnted confirmin b4 passin it acros, if u can stil mak it to any Nigerian breweries, any branch! Try n do, sumit ur CV n credentials, summision ends today, u can giv a try b4 working hours end, , its an hardcopy, package it inside an envelop, d A4 side envelop, havin an adressed to

The Human Resource Manager
Nigerian Breweries Plc
Adress of d branch u wnt to summit!

I hop it helps
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by Pasca07: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Is it nation nationwide?
Re: Are There No Vacancies In Kaduna??????? by chykfy(f): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
Daclasikjoe: I'm so sad right now..you won't believe I just read your post, I've been following this thread for a while now. Can I submit mine on monday?
I can't really say if u can submit on monday cos d vacancy wasn't made very open n its been running for like 2wks now n I guess its also nationwide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N/A / Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State / Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.