Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

(2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / (2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze (1695 Views)

Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze / Mobile Phones Sales Uk Used..@ An Affordable Price / Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2013
BLAZE IS BACK BOYS AND GIRLS !!!! But better yet I'm back with more quality asscessories to push your device to the limmmmmmmmmmmiiitttttt.........

Following on from last year where we shook NL up with 100% hold your woman sleep with 2 eyes closed original gear, I'm glad to let you know micro SD cards are back from Obodo Oyibo with a BIG smilE grin

So if you missed the movement last year- follow up here

https://www.nairaland.com/918658/retail-micro-sd-cards-mobile

now grab yours

Current stock:

Kingston 8GB class 4 micro sd with SD adapter and lifetime guarantee- 2k
Kingston 16gb class 4 micro sd with SD adapter and lifetime guarantee- N4500
Sandisk 16GB Micro Ultra micro sd card (classless,capable of speeds of 30MB) with lifetime guarantee- 6k
Sandisk 32GB class 4 Micro SD with 5 year limited warranty- 7k

call:
mob num:

[p.s. thread to be updated soon]
Re: (2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2013

Re: (2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2013
Sandisk

Re: (2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hear! Hear!

Ever gone to Saka Tinubu/comp Vill to get a quality sd card and been sold a fake (99% of the time)?
Ever asked these vendors for a 32gb sd card and been told they don't exist??
Ever managed to get one of their overpriced counterfeit SDHC cards to work for over a week

Well I have been through all these scenarios and learnt the hard way that quality SDHC (sd cards over 2GB) COST but not as much as the prices you'd get from a Game or Park n Shop with their unheard of branded cards.
With all this info learnt the hard way, Andro Blaze has decided to enter fully into the market of Genuine Retail Packaged SD cards and make every Android/Iphone/Windows/BB lover sleep better at night not worrying about their data.

OFFERING FOR SALE:

Kingston 16GB micro sdhc cards with SD Adapter (class 4) {genuine retail pack, LIFETIME Kingston warranty}-
SanDisk 32GB micro sdhc cards (class 4) {genuine retail pack, 5 year warranty, water proof, temperature proof}-

AND SPECIALLY- the fastest genuine cards you will find in this side of the world

Samsung 32GB micro sdhc card with SD adapter and super fast M2 USB card reader (class 10) {wholesale packaging, LIFETIME warranty}-
Sandisk 16GB mobile ultra micro sdhc card with SD adapter (Classless- capable of reaching read/write speeds of 30MB) {retail packaging, the only SanDisk with a LIFETIME Warranty)-

All cards sold by Andro Blaze have a shop warranty of a month, so any problems, return with receipt and get your money back.
Speeds can be tested in shop at time of purchase with reliable 3rd party sd card software.
Advice always free- happy to share experience with you on how to detect fake sd cards and give any advice on having an Android phone (they simply rock!!!)

Shop located at FP stores, near The Balcony Restaurant/Sports Bar, near Chevron Estate/ roundabout, Lekki, Lagos.
Delivery is possible in Lagos- give me a call and find out

mob num:
androblaze@gmail.com

WhatsApp
2go: androblaze

BB Pin: on request
Re: (2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 1:55pm On May 03, 2013
BUMP
Re: (2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 3:22am On May 11, 2013
Available.
Re: (2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 4:00am On May 13, 2013
Andro Blaze:

Current stock:

Kingston 8GB class 4 micro sd with SD adapter and lifetime guarantee- 2k
Kingston 16gb class 4 micro sd with SD adapter and lifetime guarantee- N4500
Sandisk 16GB Micro Ultra micro sd card (classless,capable of speeds of 30MB) with lifetime guarantee- 6k
Sandisk 32GB class 4 Micro SD with 5 year limited warranty- 7k

call:
mob num:

[p.s. thread to be updated soon]
Re: (2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 4:04am On May 16, 2013
Andro Blaze: Available.
Re: (2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze by khalids: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2013
Do you have the SanDisk 32GB or 64Gb Mobile Ultra Micro SDHC card. And how much do they cost.
Your earliest response would be most appreciated. thanks
Re: (2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 1:51am On Jul 19, 2013
Bump
Re: (2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Got some new stock in time for christmas. Hit me for new prices.
Re: (2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze by sheyai: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2013
hey, i need 16gb. how much?
Re: (2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
sheyai: hey, i need 16gb. how much?

Hey sorry I'm a bit late on my reply, if u drop your number I can call you or u can call me on .

(1) (Reply)

3weeks Old Nokia C6 For Sale / . / Clean Lenovo S810t For Sale. (1gb Ram, 8gb ROM, 8mp Camera, 4g Lte)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.