Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Stop The Job Search Start A Small Business Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop The Job Search Start A Small Business Today (605 Views)

" I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? / The Spiritual Side Of Job Search / NLNG Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Job Search Start A Small Business Today by neyopumpin(m): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2013
Learn how to start importing goods from abroad from some secret website at a very cheap rate.
Learn how to place order from the websites
Learn how to pay for your goods with your ATM card from the comfort of your home.
Learn how to track your goods online

This is real I have done it and am still doing it. You can actually order anytime from the website.

This seminar is for individuals who are willing to make money on the internet in a legal way. Good are shipped directly to your doorstep or the nearest post office in your area. On the seminar day I will show you many proofs.

For more enquiry and registration
Visit: blk A, suite 22 Oba moroof ojoola shopping complex iyana ejigbo, lagos or call dapo on 08033334635, 08098334645

Seminar Fee: N5k first 30 registrant N3.5k
Money back guaranteed.

(1) (Reply)

Pass Any Company's Aptitude Test / Nitestay.com - Account Manager Vacancy / Vacancies: Microbiologist, Biochemist, Science Laboratory!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.