Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

What If Neither PDP Nor APC Win In 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Neither PDP Nor APC Win In 2015? (496 Views)

Bola Tinubu Blows His Wife A Hot Kiss To Celebrate APC Win (photo) / With APC Win, South East Shuts Self From Senate President, Speaker Slots / I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Neither PDP Nor APC Win In 2015? by maximunimpact(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
Some of our great leaders have expressed confidence in their party with regards to 2015. On one hand is the ruling PDP, and the other end is the impending opposition APC.

With such impunity and authrity as if it is from the devine source, they have decleared victory respectively. Atimes I wonder if they are totally counting the electorate out, as if they don't matter.

I as a citizen, i have really imagined a lot of senarios: what if come 2015 both mega parties lose the PRESIDENCY.....
What if GEJ defect to a smaller Party and use the power of incubency to win the elections?
What if Nigerians decide to vote in an entirely new player from non of the top parties?
What if GEJ loses the PDP ticket?
What if Alameseya wins PDP ticket?
What if Buhari defect to PDP?
What if Bola Tinubu withdraws from the merger?
What if the elections did not hold atall?
What if Nigeria did not make it to 2015?
What the military takeover once again?
.....................There is always a possibility!
Who would have thaught that South-South would produce a president in Nigeria?
Who would have taught OBJ will lose influence in PDP?
Who would have taught Alameseya will be pardoned?
Who would have taught ACN., CPC, ANPP...... Will merge?
I like to say in politics anything can happen. There is always a possibily!
Let's watch and see how it plays out, we will all get answers to our questions...........the game is just getting started, and we all have a part to play!
Re: What If Neither PDP Nor APC Win In 2015? by tinuolababy(f): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
Let's wait and see

(1) (Reply)

ACN Calls Jonathan’s Plan To Spy On Nigerians ‘evil,’ / Jonathan's Fangs On Amaechi And Verdict Of History / Turai Yar'adua Defeats Patience Jonathan In Land Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.