Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba (3222 Views)

APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive / PDP Will Win Lagos Governorship Election – Mu’azu / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Whatever The Cost The Apc Party Must Never Be Allowed To Win This Two States In Nigeria.

Lagos And River State I Personally Donnot Care About Anyother States. Also The Apc Must Never Be Allowed To Win The Presidency Whatever The Cost.

Our Reason For Having Personal Interest In Lagos Politics Is To Protect The Interest Of Our People Within The State And Also Bring About Quality Representation. The Igbos Have Invested Hugely In Lagos Building It From A Swampy Uninhabitable Ghetto To A Model City In Africa.

Our Personal Interest In River State Politics Is To Also Ensure The Continous Dominance Of Our Ikwerre Igbo Brothers In The Political Affair Of River State. Both The Ikwerre And Etche People Of River State Are Igbos Etc We Want Them To Remain In The Helms Of Affair.

Barrister Ezenwo Nyesome Wike( River State Pdp Flagbearer) Is An Igbo Man Of Ikwerre Descent Hence Even Igbos Residents In Portharcourt Are Going To Vote Massively For Him And The Pdp.

Ifeduba ThankGod T

Aguiyi Na Ozubulu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by temitemi1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
#GEJforNigeria... #AGBAJEforlagos...

6 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by RedArrow: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Selfish reasons given so far

We'll remind you after the election.

temitemi1:
#GEJforNigeria... #AGBAJEforlagos...

9 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by RedArrow: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Selfish reasons given so far

We'll remind him after the election.

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Whatever The Cost The Apc Party Must Never Be Allowed To Win This Two States In Nigeria.

Lagos And River State I Personally Donnot Care About Anyother States. Also The Apc Must Never Be Allowed To Win The Presidency Whatever The Cost.

Our Reason For Having Personal Interest In Lagos Politics Is To Protect The Interest Of Our People Within The State And Also Bring About Quality Representation. The Igbos Have Invested Hugely In Lagos Building It From A Swampy Uninhabitable Ghetto To A Model City In Africa.

Our Personal Interest In River State Politics Is To Also Ensure The Continous Dominance Of Our Ikwerre Igbo Brothers In The Political Affair Of River State. Both The Ikwerre And Etche People Of River State Are Igbos Etc We Want Them To Remain In The Helms Of Affair.

Barrister Ezenwo Nyesome Wike( River State Pdp Flagbearer) Is An Igbo Man Of Ikwerre Descent Hence Even Igbos Residents In Portharcourt Are Going To Vote Massively For Him And The Pdp.

Ifeduba ThankGod T

Aguiyi Na Ozubulu

some of you are making things difficult for others with your kind of reasoning and comments. please save us the embarrassment next time.

i request to see your tax clearance certificate first to be sure you are a responsible citizen who performs his civic duties.

stop giving people reason to insult your tribe abeg

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Dabss(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
The OP is clueless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by dridowu: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

Ifeduba ThankGod T

Aguiyi Na Ozubulu
Once INEC declare Ambode as the gov-elect of Lagos state ,i promise you 2000naira cash to include in your tfare back home, i careless about Rivers state but with all sincerity i still want you in Lagos to witness the real POSITIVE CHANGES that Ambode will bring to all Lagosian and its habitant. Anyway safe journey in advance. Miss ya, catch ya and see ya later.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by T8ksy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pity you can't convince your fellow ingrates to follow you back to your ancestral caves and hamlets as it's certain that APC

is going to win this coming election, in Lagos.

Ibos and their hollow chest-beatings, sha! Just listen to the morraphoker:

The Igbos Have Invested Hugely In Lagos Building It From A Swampy Uninhabitable Ghetto To A Model City In Africa.

Kai, yorubas don suffer for ibo's hands, o. Imagine this one referring to Lagos as "a swampy uninhabitable ghetto". So, when he came to lagos with all his earthly possessions in one GMG bag, he did not meet any living soul in the state?

Dem fit build lagos into a model city in Africa but dem no fit turn their ancestral land into the "Dubai of Africa"?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by asha80(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Op can you please save us these your useless topics that you always seem to churn out from your ass

8 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
If you dont relocate to East after Ambode wins, what should we call you? A bastardd?

Weknow you people to be loud mouths who just brag and give senseless ultimatums but never follow through

Surprise us for once and relocate back to your east.

Also take along like 100,000 of your townsmen with you

7 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
T8ksy:

Dem fit build lagos into a model city in Africa but dem no fit turn their ancestral land into the "Dubai of Africa"?[/i]

Charity begins in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by T8ksy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Charity (for ibos) begins in Lagos...............

..............not from their ancestral land.

Ibos unending and unhealthy lust for Lagos will bring about their nemesis.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
T8ksy:

Chewing trash and poo.....to obvious you reason and act like your brothers, cursed with laziness and always waiting for an igbo man to build a house so as to collect Omonile cursed money......no wonder you guys are stagnant right from the creation of the earth.

Igbos..... feeding Ndi ofe mmanu since 1914

2 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by FreeGlobe(f): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
T8ksy:

you are not from Lagos that. the op clearly says he does not care about your stone age oyo state. why not go and work towards developing your state rather than obsessing over Lagos where igbos have more right than you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Sloan: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
What is an ibo lunatic like you doing in Lagos or Yorubaland or any part outside iboland to start with? You are cursed!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by argon500: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

Ifeduba ThankGod T

Aguiyi Na Ozubulu

Is this not Ifeduba that is selling doughnut under Yaba left bridge? Thrash talk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Jokay07(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

Ifeduba ThankGod T

Aguiyi Na Ozubulu
Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by itetemi: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
pls why the phone number......
nairaland people,beware of this people that leave phone number in their meaningless post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Jokay07(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

Ifeduba ThankGod T

Aguiyi Na Ozubulu
well you absence in Lagos will not be felt by anybody. It won't increase the tax revenue and it won't reduce it. Moreso, your attention is much needed in the east in order to further boost the economy and develop it. The population in Lagos is too much already but you are so lucky to have escaped an enforce emmigration which was done by fashola.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Ojiofor: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ifeduba is igbo version of musiwa.
Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Igbos need a paradigm shift. Their view is too myopic.
Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ojiofor:
Ifeduba is igbo version of musiwa.

Only that Musiwa talks about his people, his land.... and is concerned about their welfare
while this one here thinks lagos is going to miss his absence cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by adebisicutie: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
You better pack your bags ready because by God's Grace Ambode will surely win
Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Ojiofor: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bororojo:

Only that Musiwa talks about his people, his land.... and is concerned about their welfare
while this one here thinks lagos is going to miss his absence cheesy
eeeh... but both of them dey mis yarn seriously.I don't know which one of them is better.
Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by wheredemdey: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
T8ksy:
Pity you can't convince your fellow ingrates to follow you back to your ancestral caves and hamlets as it's certain that APC

is going to win this coming election, in Lagos.

Ibos and their hollow chest-beatings, sha! Just listen to the morraphoker:

Kai, yorubas don suffer for ibo's hands, o. Imagine this one referring to Lagos as "a swampy uninhabitable ghetto". So, when he came to lagos with all his earthly possessions in one GMG bag, he did not meet any living soul in the state?

Dem fit build lagos into a model city in Africa but dem no fit turn their ancestral land into the "Dubai of Africa"?

Omoh the bolded is what makes the IGBOS thick

The only tribe on the face of the earth that will come to your supposed land with GMG bags and within 1-2years max...build massive structures..acquire properties and create jobs and give accommodation to the supposed owners of the land (of course the supposed owners will still pay rent to a supposed outsider)....

The can do spirit of the IGBOMAN is a mystery to non IGBOS...you can never understand it except you are IGBO...just like the business prowess of the NNEWI man is passed on from generation to generation to NNEWI indigenes only.

BTW: OP should go and take his medications..he is surely not okay..and while he is at it, he should tell the doctor to fix some loose nuts on his thick IGBOMAN skull grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by asadike(f): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
But I thought d ikwerres said they are not igbo
Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by fr3do(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Op you speak for yourself alone.
Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by oluspencer(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
U c dis igbo pple.. Dem dey support jonah cos na azikwe and na igbo man, (that na y e sef talk sey him no do anything 4 south south). Now dem dey support Wike cos na igba Man again.. Sey dis south people aren't tired of been slaves 2 dis selfish igbo people who want 2 use dem 2 break Nigeria because of their oil. I'm sure calabar and Akwa ppel will still remeber how dis igbo pple killed their Men sometime ago
Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Akinsz: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
So shall it be. U shall go back to east.

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
wheredemdey:

Omoh the bolded is what makes the IGBOS thick

The only tribe on the face of the earth that will come to your supposed land with GMG bags and within 1-2years max...build massive structures..acquire properties and create jobs and give accommodation to the supposed owners of the land (of course the supposed owners will still pay rent to a supposed outsider)....

The can do spirit of the IGBOMAN is a mystery to non IGBOS...you can never understand it except you are IGBO...just like the business prowess of the NNEWI man is passed on from generation to generation to NNEWI indigenes only.

BTW: OP should go and take his medications..he is surely not okay..and while he is at it, he should tell the doctor to fix some loose nuts on his thick IGBOMAN skull grin grin grin

It is not a mystery at all. Regardless of your tribe, If you come to Lagos with only GMG that is not filled with money and within 1-2 years you are building "massive" structures you are most likely a criminal.
Not everyone wants to be rich that way.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by superstar1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
OP --- you better start packing your GMG.

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by tomzman: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
I will gladly donate a GMG bag to his packing ministry come February 29.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan Quits Villa Residence This Week For Renovation Scheduled For / This Is A Proof That Confirms Ipob As A Terrorist Group. (video) / Is Yusuf Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.