Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) (2131 Views)

Adesina In Handshake With King Of Saudi Arabia(pic) / Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by FunnyPikincom(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan in handshake with one of the committee members on the disengagement of the boko haram sects.It was reported that Jonathan shook this woman despite the fact that her religion forbid such. Check the Picture and share your thought

Source>>>>
http://www.funnypikin.com/2013/04/president-jonathan-in-handshake-with.html

Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ka Boooom
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by tinuolababy(f): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
Next time Oga GEJ should be careful o. Bomb fit dey under that cover o cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by Manweysabi(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
i just like this man... he has GUTs! cool cool MAN!!!
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
Diezani peeping from behind checking oga at the top if he's going to ask the woman for her phone number.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by outrage: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
Very disrespectful. I guess its right what nigerians say, he's very slow when it comes to thinking. You see a woman like that is not rocket science to know your not suppose to offer her a hand shake.

I get the fact that he's president and therefore making it difficult to turn him down, but she shold have snobbed, better yet she shouldn't be there. The aim is defeted..

2 Likes

Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by JW214: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
Who knows if she is the person that offerred him(GEJ) her hand for the handshake?

If her religion and belief forbids it, am sure she won't be out there to even serve in that committee afterall some nominated members had pulled out.

This is a move to solve the problem of insecurity in the Northern part of Nigeria and the country in whole, so I salute the woman and her husband for giving her the time to work with the committee (some husband who thinks like some NLers here won't allow her)

It takes 2 to tangle, if her religion(Pls am not insulting any religion here) and her belief forbids it, she won't strech forth her hand for the handshake. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by tomakint: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
I thought they don't shake hands especially when in Purdah undecided kai, these people with their LIE LIE E-LIE LIE cool Indeed, 'religion is the opium of the people (adherents)' - Karl Marx!
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by toshacer: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
Posts like this should be deleted by the MODs just like comments are hidden on some posts.
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by fckyourman: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
this is old abet
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by searchcorp(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
i m so voting you 2015, go ahead and shake everybody on God's green earth, you still have my vote boss!
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by vanstanzy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
President Goodluck Jonathan in handshake with one of the committee members on the disengagement of the boko haram sects.It was reported that Jonathan shook this woman despite the fact that her religion forbid such. Check the Picture and share your thought

Source>>>>
http://www.funnypikin.com/2013/04/president-jonathan-in-handshake-with.html

Muslim women in Purdah do not have handshakes with men, its against their religion. She is a F.A.K.E. Mmmm!

Hope she isn't hiding bombs under that Purdah, u never know. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by vanstanzy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
tomakint: I thought they don't shake hands especially when in Purdah undecided kai, these people with their LIE LIE E-LIE LIE cool Indeed, 'religion is the opium of the people (adherents)' - Karl Marx!

"Hypocrisy rules the world - quote by Me. wink wink wink wink"
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by alaoeri: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
JW214: Who knows if she is the person that offerred him(GEJ) her hand for the handshake?

If her religion and belief forbids it, am sure she won't be out there to even serve in that committee afterall some nominated members had pulled out.

This is a move to solve the problem of insecurity in the Northern part of Nigeria and the country in whole, so I salute the woman and her husband for giving her the time to work with the committee (some husband who thinks like some NLers here won't allow her)

It takes 2 to tangle, if her religion(Pls am not insulting any religion here) and her belief forbids it, she won't strech forth her hand for the handshake. Simple!
In a settings like this, the president 'll inspect the committee members & offer a handshake not the other way round, remember vividly during OBJ regime he normally omit ppl that dress like that.

1 Like

Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by BABSIN(m): 12:47am On Apr 29, 2013
This is indeed a case of circumstance or better still she is just not comfortable snubbing the president of the nation.
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by sultaan(m): 2:44am On Apr 29, 2013
If the woman was strapping a suicide vest, a lot of headache would have been solved for the Northern politicians.

GEJ's security will get that fool killed.

First it was power failure in Lagos now this
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by Ganys: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
If I call him clueless, some people will start cursing me here undecided
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by Itoroetti(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
outrage: Very disrespectful. I guess its right what nigerians say, he's very slow when it comes to thinking. You see a woman like that is not rocket science to know your not suppose to offer her a hand shake.

I get the fact that he's president and therefore making it difficult to turn him down, but she shold have snobbed, better yet she shouldn't be there. The aim is defeted..
Mugu..19th century fanatic
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by julioralph(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
tinuolababy: Next time Oga GEJ should be careful o. Bomb fit dey under that cover o cheesy cheesy
the harsh truth! wink
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by naptu2: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
President Obasanjo always made sure he obeyed this rule. He would clasp both hands together as a sign of greeting, instead of shaking the woman's hands, even if she offered to shake him.
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by outrage: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
Itoroetti :

Mugu..19th century fanatic
I wanted to rain insults down on ur lineage but I am better thn that.

I don't believe you will unerstand. May you be guided aright by the almighty.
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by dayokanu(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
Might be a man under that purdah

Looks like Retardeen was dragging the womans hand to his crotch
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by baynix(m): 12:33am On Apr 30, 2013
What's Her Name?? She's Not Real!! She's Phuckin Fake!! A Phuckin Impersonator!!

GEJ.. U 're Bullshittin Ppl!!
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by FunnyPikincom(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
tinuolababy: Next time Oga GEJ should be careful o. Bomb fit dey under that cover o cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by johnie: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2013

Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by johnie: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Diezani peeping from behind checking oga at the top if he's going to ask the woman for her phone number.

Omo,your eye sharp o!

Wetin you sef look find that side?

grin
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by ceaz4r(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
outrage: Very disrespectful. I guess its right what nigerians say, he's very slow when it comes to thinking. You see a woman like that is not rocket science to know your not suppose to offer her a hand shake.

It takes two to tango, my dear. U feel u're so knowledgeable. Why did she accept the handshake if she(they) were so religious?! Will she be ordered out of that place, or her job terminated, or possibly shot dead if she RESPECTFULLY declined? What are you ppl trying to tell us?
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by outrage: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
^^
Did you read the last part of that reply at all?? Are you that daft or is it ignorance to understand what I wrote? Smh
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by OsunOriginal: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Interestingly, this friend of Boko Haram woman is Igbo... We are getting to the root of the crisis gradually.
Re: GEJ In Handshake With A Muslim Woman In Purdah (PHOTO) by FunnyPikincom(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2013
johnie:

Omo,your eye sharp o!

Wetin you sef look find that side?

grin
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

It Was Wrong For The Arik Airline Stowaway Lad To Have Been Offered Scholarship / 3 Of The 183 Thugs Caught In IMO Are Aregbesola's Aides / Lagos N8bn Sunborn Yacht Deal, Bad Business — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.