Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Will Happen To The 1.2M JAMB Candidates That Won't Have Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will Happen To The 1.2M JAMB Candidates That Won't Have Result (656 Views)

JAMB: Candidates Queue For Security Check Under Hot Weather (Pic) / Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike / 1.2M JAMB-UTME Candidates Won't Have Admission - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To The 1.2M JAMB Candidates That Won't Have Result by ernperookeke: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
Jamb should not try AND PLAY with people like me, that 1.2M candidates my name should not FALL in the list angry or else GEJ will must grant me amnesty.
The annoying thing is this when they asked the minister for education the reason why she said so, she said it's because the tertiary institution don't have enough space. what nonsense so what have the GEJ administration doing all these while.
GOD JAMB don turn us to MUGU
we were not informed that this is how it was going to be when we were buying the form. CHAI!!! JAMB have made money this year cus if you calculate N
4500 IN 1.7m then you will tell me how much they have made this year.
[b]but to
be sincere i dey cast and bound any spirit of JAMB chopping me MUGU grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Happen To The 1.2M JAMB Candidates That Won't Have Result by tinuolababy(f): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
Some wl apply F♠Я̩̥̊ pre degree programs,some wl re-write Jamb,some wl go aπϑ learn A̶̲̥̅ trade/start A̶̲̥̅ business aπϑ some wl be put in Tђξ family way grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To The 1.2M JAMB Candidates That Won't Have Result by Acidosis(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
Other available programs in the tertiary institutions

(1) (Reply)

Call For Papers: Journal Of Business Management And Administration / (AAU): 13th General Conference, How Graduates Can Get Jobs, By Vcs. / O:A:U Postume Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.