Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud (25352 Views)

Invest In Affordable Lekki Lands Today For A Better Tomorrow / Ibeju Lekki Lands at affordable prices. N594K / Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by devour129: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
yuzedo:
because am reach and have manson. Ok wuz yo numba? Hurry my bus is coming. angry angry angry
lmao, I like him too

1 Like

Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by peziz(f): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
yuzedo:
HALTTTTT!! Point OF Coreckktionnnn!! Is Banana Ice LanD plis.tenks wink wink wink cool cool
dude u are a clown.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by yuzedo: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
devour129: lmao, I like him too
kiss
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by maasoap(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
stebell: Now way de governor revoke I no hear clueless n stuff like dat. People are going to loose millions of naira no noise. It has noting to do wit politics abi. But once GEJ revoke sometin now yu clueless peeps in lagos will say he's politicising every tin. Yu will be calling him names like he's not a human. I laff una. Haters oya over to una. FRESH AIR ALL DE WAY
I dey tell you, this Fashola of a man is a thief, a cheat. I strongly believe that he is using his position as gov to rob Lagosians. Many people went as far as possible (by involving lawyers, going to ministry) before they parted with hard earned money, but Fashola has a way of robbing people of their properties. He needs money, he has to use his authority to take back what previous govts had legally sold to people. He seized bikes without compensating poor owners but we all knew what happened to those bikes, grinded and sold.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
what about OGOMBO?
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by MrMcJay(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
maasoap: I dey tell you, this Fashola of a man is a thief, a cheat. I strongly believe that he is using his position as gov to rob Lagosians. Many people went as far as possible (by involving lawyers, going to ministry) before they parted with hard earned money, but Fashola has a way of robbing people of their properties. He needs money, he has to use his authority to take back what previous govts had legally sold to people. He seized bikes without compensating poor owners but we all knew what happened to those bikes, grinded and sold.

Bla bla bla, typical noisemaker. Let me enlghten you a bit.
You need to check the meanings of acquisition, revocation, and seizure.
Acquisition is for properties acquired by the government for public purposes. The owner of such property is entitled to compensation. Once such property is given to another individual, such a landowner can sue the government to recover such lands.
Revocation (as happened here) is done to nullify illegal acts done in the course of the land transaction. You're not entitltled to any compensation.
Seiaure is given to you as an assignment, go and find out what it means.

I'll need you to point out ONE person who follower Nairaland Lawyer's directions and his land was revoked. If you can find such person, spew it out or forever remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by herquleez(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
It's sad sad sad!

I conducted a search for a client a while back with respect to a land around that Ibeju-Lekki side. I told him blankly that the land in particular was not free of govt acquisition as the result of the search showed (search was conducted twice o).

Only for him to tell me that one surveyor said the land was free of government acquisiion. sensing he was beginning tto disbelieve me, I gave him my own professional advice and left him. I hope he doesnt fall victim sha.

Something in me feels life forwarding this link to him, but then Nigerians can be funny. He may term it another way.

We are sometimes the architect of our own misfortunes...due diligence never hurts!!!!!!
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by ewet: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
Can you please identify the exact locations tht falls under in the exclusive govt gazette?
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
Do we need to worry aboutOGOMBO village too? Mr LAWYER!
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by ewet: 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
stebell: Now way de governor revoke I no hear clueless n stuff like dat. People are going to loose millions of naira no noise. It has noting to do wit politics abi. But once GEJ revoke sometin now yu clueless peeps in lagos will say he's politicising every tin. Yu will be calling him names like he's not a human. I laff una. Haters oya over to una. FRESH AIR ALL DE WAY

This is the most senseless remark i have eva read my entire life.I will slap my 2 year old dota so hard if she eva displayed this kind of clueleness like you have just done here.

You are a bloody waste of space on earth,i tell u!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by cr7lomo: 12:53am On Apr 30, 2013
Wow, I suspected in a way cos som1 1td 2 sel a new beautiful detachd hse 4 me @ lekki 4 55m, 4 a hse dat lookd like a ninety million naira hse. Was already makin arrangmnt 2 pay nxt wik. I guess I hv 2 shine my eyes. Dis country, smh
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by princeonx: 1:44am On Apr 30, 2013
cr7lomo.:
Wow, I suspected in a way cos som1 1td 2 sel a new beautiful detachd hse 4 me @ lekki 4 55m, 4 a hse dat lookd like a ninety million naira hse. Was already makin arrangmnt 2 pay nxt wik. I guess I hv 2 shine my eyes. Dis country, smh
Guy comot for road or park well abeg! LOOK like? You have 55m and still judge houses/building by mere look? Meaning you're not even sure if the house is brick, wood, or box yet u planned paying next week? Nna no take your hand cux yourself HBP just keep taking the pills you take now abeg!
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by kopell: 1:58am On Apr 30, 2013
Am smelling rat form this guy that want to buy house of 55m, he does not know what the house was build with clay or plank. Na YOU BIKO !!!!!
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by TexasR: 4:09am On Apr 30, 2013
tellwisdom: Which land??...Why buy land in lekki when land is free in Borno?? angry...Phoolish people angry angry

Liar,which land is free in Borno?
I bought an acre in Baga last week,I've spent more millions shooting off the Boko boys that wanted to encroach on my land.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Omexonomy: 4:50am On Apr 30, 2013
ewet:

This is the most senseless remark i have eva read my entire life.I will slap my 2 year old dota so hard if she eva displayed this kind of clueleness like you have just done here.

You are a bloody waste of space on earth,i tell u!
but when people were building thier houses officials from alahusa came thier and collect money from the people.why didnt they stop the work. Why is it that ur boss has being hidding lagos master plan (so as to revoke land when he fills like and sell it for higher price. They even went further to assure these people that thier is no cause for alarm. Me think that fashola need lands for himself and to compensete political allys like you and ur minions on this forum. Lo and behold, that is the best way to go about it. Fashola is BIG thief.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Omexonomy: 4:55am On Apr 30, 2013
Mr McJay:

Acquisition is for properties acquired by the government for public purposes. The owner of such property is entitled to compensation. Once such property is given to another individual, such a landowner can sue the government to recover such lands.
Revocation (as happened here) is done to nullify illegal acts done in the course of the land transaction. You're not entitltled to any compensation.

I'll need you to point out ONE person who follower Nairaland Lawyer's directions and his land was revoked. If you can find such person, spew it out or forever remain silent.
stop all this ur nonesense shymmex the megga money doubler in uk said more than you until his house he built in lekki was demolished. It will soon be ur turn. After every thing is turn by turn.
But when people were building thier houses officials from alahusa came thier and collect money from the people.why didnt they stop the work. Why is it that ur boss has being hidding lagos master plan (so as to revoke land when he fills like and sell it for higher price. They even went further to assure these people that thier is no cause for alarm. Me think that fashola need lands for himself and to compensete political allys like you and ur minions on this forum. Lo and behold, that is the best way to go about it. Fashola is BIG thief.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by biafranqueen: 5:43am On Apr 30, 2013
All the Easterners I warned you to develop your own side and stop sinking money into no mans land cry Money wasted imagine if you spent that money building a shopping mall or hospital in your area you could be collecting money instead of crying your eyes out. Too bad!
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Pontaboki: 6:18am On Apr 30, 2013
GEJ is the cause of this issue period.He told Fashola to revoke them.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Pontaboki: 6:21am On Apr 30, 2013
biafranqueen: All the Easterners I warned you to develop your own side and stop sinking money into no mans land cry Money wasted imagine if you spent that money building a shopping mall or hospital in your area you could be collecting money instead of crying your eyes out. Too bad!
Don't bother yourself,if he like make he revoke am 10 times we will still buy it off.You know we ain't lazy people.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Omexonomy: 7:04am On Apr 30, 2013
Pontaboki :
GEJ is the cause of this issue period.He told Fashola to revoke them.
why na gej has being in power for 2 years fashola the BIG thief has being in power for seven years
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Omexonomy: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2013
3strike: Do we need to worry aboutOGOMBO village too? Mr LAWYER!
they are comming for you peole b4 the end of this year.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Omexonomy: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2013
3strike: Do we need to worry aboutOGOMBO village too? Mr LAWYER!
they are comming for you peole b4 the end of this year. So be ready and wait for them.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by maasoap(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2013
Mr McJay:

Blah blah blah, just listen to yourself, nairaland lawyers. I didnt know that Seun has employed lawyers on nairaland and any Lagosian who wants to buy land must come to nairaland. Hungry man.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by spokesboy: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2013
Can everyone join me in pleading with Nairaland Lawyer, to investigate and publish areas under Government Acquisition or Committed Land. I believe all these things are not rocket science or hidden from public knowledge.
If truly, we want to educate ourselves and truly want to prevent members of the "Nairaland Club" from suffering loss like other non-members, we should be able to benefit from the knowledge of Mr. Nairaland Lawyer.

Dear Nairaland Lawyer, i personally appreciate all your admonishment and also one of your follower on twitter. Kindly publish the "no-go-areas" when it comes to land purchase in Lagos. Thank you

Also, i will begin to research on it and will strive to publish it here (on this thread) if i can lay my hands on this vital information bedeviling property acquisition and ownership in Lagos state.

Kindly click "like" if you support my request.

lawyer: For years I have been warning land buyers how to shine their eyes when buying land from fraudulent Omoniles or Surveyors and why you should do a proper land investigation and use qualified professionals and in return I have been insulted by some people here as a doom monger or trying to make people panic. Well am pleased to say I have been vindicated. Recently a fellow Nairalander by the name (backspace) alerted me to a paid Advert in the Guardian about some plots of land illegally acquired fraudulently under Government acquisition and the survey plans drawn up fraudulently to procure Governors consent for the land. Those governors consent have been revoked by Governor Fashola himself and the people who bought the lands have lost Millions of their money and lands for not doing a proper land investigation and engaging fraudulent surveyors who connive with Omoniles to commit atrocities. Read more about these kind of Surveyors here and their tricks https://www.nairaland.com/921525/top-10-land-survey-plan.

Backspace is our guest property blogger today and has being kind enough to write an article about this and it's stated below. Attached here is a copy of the Revication notice.

If una like from today, don't do a proper land verification search before you buy land, we would be reading about your land revocation in the papers and title withdrawal. All those quacks shouting and advising people on Nairaland that you can buy land under processing or there is nothing wrong buying a land that is under acquisition or Nairaland Lawyer is always talking rubbish, over to you, Fashola is ready to answer you now with the only language you understand. Demolition, Cancellation of fraudulent documents and revocation of lands fraudulently acquired.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by obi123: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2013
peziz: dude u are a clown.

honestly he is a riot , banana Ice land
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by BabaAra2(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2013
I think Lagos state Government is not helping people on Land matters.
Is Lagos state that Big or hidden that the Government have to wait for people to be defrauded by Omo onile before they now come with their revocation?
In my opinion, the Government allows the Omo onile to defraud people then later come to revoke.
- the LGA names the street and even collect money from individuals for this.
- LGA collect some kind of money too for approvals
- PHCN install poles and electricity
The painful part of it is the money used in building not the payment for the land.
I am a victim of this Omo onile and I didn’t realize I was taking risk until last year I read an article by LAWYER.
I bought a land somewhere called ogogoro@ibeju lekki and I was told the land was covered by gazette and given a copy. A friend of mine that lives in his own house@Lakowe introduced me to the Omo onile and assured me there is no problem. The same friend gave me a surveyor. I didn’t know they were all together.
The surveyor told me I can do a temporary survey plan and do Original later but I said no I want original now. He collected 180k and He brought me the usual papers/cloth then I fenced the land and put a gate.
Last year, I started the foundation and I was fortunate to read a piece from LAWYER then I employed the service of a lawyer who said 1st thing is to get the omo onile families to sign a deed of assignment which they did after collecting another money after which the lawyer took the survey plan and went to Alausa to start processing my papers.
By the time the lawyer came back to me I had already completed the foundation and the outcome of his findings revealed that my land government acquired and it is not covered by the gazette given to me and also the survey plan is fake.
I called the Surveyor and my friend to give them the feedback. They argued about the coordinates. My friend accused the surveyor of not taking the right coordinates and the surveyor came with his tools to confirm his coordinate is very correct and also confess that he is yet to submit the survey to Alausa.
There and then I know am in soup and sine then I have stopped working on the land and praying to God I get good news about their gazette which they later claim to be under processing.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Omexonomy: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2013
What you are asking for is more than a roket science and it is hidden just to fatting some peoples pocket in alahusa and thier is nothing anybody can do about it. i had tried in the past and failed woefully
spokesboy: Can everyone join me in pleading with Nairaland Lawyer, to investigate and publish areas under Government Acquisition or Committed Land. I believe all these things are not rocket science or hidden from public knowledge.
If truly, we want to educate ourselves and truly want to prevent members of the "Nairaland Club" from suffering loss like other non-members, we should be able to benefit from the knowledge of Mr. Nairaland Lawyer.

Dear Nairaland Lawyer, i personally appreciate all your admonishment and also one of your follower on twitter. Kindly publish the "no-go-areas" when it comes to land purchase in Lagos. Thank you

Also, i will begin to research on it and will strive to publish it here (on this thread) if i can lay my hands on this vital information bedeviling property acquisition and ownership in Lagos state.

Kindly click "like" if you support my request.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by omzax: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
maasoap: Blah blah blah, just listen to yourself, nairaland lawyers. I didnt know that Seun has employed lawyers on nairaland and any Lagosian who wants to buy land must come to nairaland. Hungry man.

I feeeel you jareee.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by omzax: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mr McJay:

Please i need good advice. My brother has four plots of land to sell at Ikorodu. How does he go about it. Please counsel me.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
Omexonomy: why na gej has being in power for 2 years fashola the BIG thief has being in power for seven years
Small boy don't turn this important topic into political or ethnic bashing.
FYI, prospective land owners at Ajah/Ibeju Lekki axis should first of all go to New Towns Development Authority(NTDA) for the detailed information on master survey of the axis. I witnessed few incidents on a trip with NTDA officials almost a year ago where Omo-oniles sold part of Chois Garden to some people by telling them the drainage behind is the boundary between government acquisition and their own whereas the master survey showed it extends beyond the drainage. When we got to the sites they marked all those houses built on the land for demolition and arrested few artisans working. They brought out the photocopy of the survey some of those who purchased the land started crying and on citing the NTDA officials the Olori-Ebi ran away leaving some of their thugs behind
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
i Heard OGOMBO village is covered with Global C of O.....how true is this before I enter one Chance o.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Omexonomy: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
Batam:
Small boy don't turn this important topic into political or ethnic bashing.
FYI, prospective land owners at Ajah/Ibeju Lekki axis should first of all go to New Towns Development Authority(NTDA) for the detailed information on master survey of the axis. I witnessed few incidents on a trip with NTDA officials almost a year ago where Omo-oniles sold part of Chois Garden to some people by telling them the drainage behind is the boundary between government acquisition and their own whereas the master survey showed it extends beyond the drainage. When we got to the sites they marked all those houses built on the land for demolition and arrested few artisans working. They brought out the photocopy of the survey some of those who purchased the land started crying and on citing the NTDA officials the Olori-Ebi ran away leaving some of their thugs behind
big man thank you very much. Please tell ur minions to stop tribalism and insult especialy from the southwest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RECENT CCTV INSTALLATIONS PICTURES.... / [BREAKING] Many Trapped As Three-storey Building Collapses In Lagos / Fees To Take Note Of When Renting An Apartment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.