Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot (7304 Views)

Ibeju Lekki Lands at affordable prices. N594K / Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud / Virgin,sandy And Dry Lands For Quick Sales At Ibejulekki 750,000k Only Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
The Lekki -Epe corridor in Lagos is unarguably, the fastest growing construction corridor in Nigeria today. Almost all affluent Nigerians and those in the middle income bracket, want to own properties in this highbrow corridor. This has resulted in ultra high cost of land in the lekki peninsula.

The good news is, you don't have to be a millionaire to own a land in this corridor. Now you can position yourself for the future

Here is a unique opportunity for you to key in and buy land at Ibeju lekki, right between the lekki-Epe axis. The land is astonishingly cheap right now and the payment structure is very friendly and flexible. Even though the land seems far away today, before you know it, it will be overtaken by the rapid rate of development of the Lekki Peninsula, and will become out of reach of millions of people( just as it happened in lekki phase 1). I pray you will not be one of the millions

Ibeju Lekki is gradually developing as a result of where it is located, and offers unlimited opportunities to prospective land owners, Estate developers, Industrialists, Tourism, Water transporters etc. Ibeju Lekki have an easy access to Ajah, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Epe and Ikorodu.

These are some of the finished projects and on going projects by Lagos state government, individuals and private organizations at Ibeju Lekki: Proposed Lagos State International Airport, Lagos state deep seaport, Golf international play ground (beach golf resort), Hotel La’Campaigne Tropicana, Eleko beach, Lagos free trade zone (FTZ), Refinery at Ode Ogun state through Ibeju-Lekki

Take for instance 5 years ago, undeveloped land in the Lekki and Ajah axis of Lagos and environs sold for less than half its current market value with developed properties selling in some cases far less than one third of the current market price. This is indicative of development in this area. As the Lagos state government have now shifted their attention to Ibeju Lekki by placing strategic projects there, you can be assured of a good appreciation in the short to medium term, and geometric appreciation in the long term.

You can decide to choose the outright payment offer of N500,000 only or N750,000 only, depending on your preferred plot size. This very easy payment plan is to make land ownership easy for as many people as possible. Assuming you pay for two plots, you can sell one in future when the value appreciates.

You can also take advantage of the easy payment plan to get one or more plots in this offer. With your first payment of N120,000 only for the 420sqm plots or N180,000 only for the 675sqm plots, a plot will be allocated to you and you can continue to pay the monthly installment for the next eleven months.

Inspections to site is from 10 a.m every day excluding sundays

Please call Tunde @ 08035238120 or send mail to delightsomehomes@gmail.com for more details
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by LondonCool(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hi, what is your business model? Are you selling plots of land individually, are you selling them as sub-plots? Do you have the title deeds for the plots? What's the a guarantee that the plots are free from encumbrance? What about Omo-ile issues? What is the soil composition? Have they been surveyed? Do they belong to families? Pardon my ignorance, is 675sq metre the same as 100 by 100 or double plot?

Did you really say that a plot can be allocated based on the first instalment payment of N120k/N180k ? At what point will the ownership of the land be transferred to me ?

Thanks for your anticipated answers
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2013
@LondonCool
1. Based on oour business plan of seeking out cheap lands with great potential for appreciartion in the immediate future, we buy land from known families and process the clearing of such lands from encumberance before selling to individuals in plots. We have fully sold our first listings at Folklands estate and have started selling on our Dominion Estate which we are disccussing now
2. Excission and Gazette are almost out. we have a gazette file number KL/6887/6
3.The land has been surveyed. I can send you a copy if you request
4.The land was acquired from families, as such, no omonile issues as it is a gated estate.
5.A plot will be allocated after full payment for such plot is made
6. 675sqm is the standard plot
7. Ownership of land is made after full payment

Thank you for your interest. Regards
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 8:49am On Mar 18, 2013
Standard plot being 60 by 120
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by segcymoor(m): 9:04am On Mar 18, 2013
1. Based on oour business plan of seeking out cheap lands with great potential for appreciartion in the immediate future, we buy land from known families and process the clearing of such lands from encumberance before selling to individuals in plots. We have fully sold our first listings at Folklands estate and have started selling on our Dominion Estate which we are disccussing now
2. Excission and Gazette are almost out. we have a gazette file number KL/6887/6
3.The land has been surveyed. I can send you a copy if you request
4.The land was acquired from families, as such, no omonile issues as it is a gated estate.
5.A plot will be allocated after full payment for such plot is made
6. 675sqm is the standard plot
7. Ownership of land is made after full payment

Thank you for your interest. Regards

Fellow NL. If u only u can do ur investigation and confirm this claim. pls go for it has it make sense. I tell u wont regret it. I ve being in that environment before and there is good tarred road.......but confirm as Tinubu did acquire many land there
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bros what re d hidden charges+is there time frame in which one must commence work?.is d price negotiable?.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
@segcy.moor
Thank you for your comment. We encourage and advise people to make thier own investigation on any land tehy are interested in. We can only assure you that the land is not committed, with excission and gazette for the land almost complete. Our gazette file number is KL/6887/6 for anybody to make thier check on.

@ euromillion
the only charge is the service charge to come up later. This charge is shared by the land owners in the estate and depends on the utilities( security, generator, cleaning and maintenance) to be placed in the estate. Please note that there is [b]no time limit [/b]to commence work on land after allocation.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Please check this blog specifically for the land

www.cheaplandinlekki..com
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
blancason: Please check this blog specifically for the land

www.cheaplandinlekki..com

Bros is it negotiable or last price?.Am actually looking for something in dat axis,but my fear is d government acquisitions around those area,what re d documents u present to buyers?
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2013
euromilion:

Bros is it negotiable or last price?.Am actually looking for something in dat axis,but my fear is d government acquisitions around those area,what re d documents u present to buyers?

Buyers will be issued Reciept, letter of Allocation and Deed of Estate covenant. These plots are not committed acquisition but general (global) acquisition, and the areas are flat ground where you don’t have fear of erosion now and in future coupled with fresh air from the Atlantic ocean and Lagoon.

You can call me @ 08035238120 for more details
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2013
The price are not negotiable. In fact, its a promo price till 30th March, and might go up a bit at the end of the month.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
blancason: The price are not negotiable. In fact, its a promo price till 30th March, and might go up a bit at the end of the month.

Can I have one close to road and junction if I wish or do u allocate them?how about survey,do u have c of o?how come there re so many pple advertising this property?
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
euromilion:

Can I have one close to road and junction if I wish or do u allocate them?how about survey,do u have c of o?how come there re so many pple advertising this property?

The land is allocated as it is taken up. There is a survey plan.....like i explained earlier, the land is under global acquisition not committed to any project in lagos( which would be in form of commited acquisition). The Excission and gazette are almost out. The land has a gazette file number that can be independently investigated.

As for wondering why so many ppl are pushing it, i guess they are trying to take advantage of the promo before it goes off the market

Regards
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Since the gazette is not out yet,can I put a deposit until it's out and then pay fully?if yes how much deposit?
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
euromilion: Since the gazette is not out yet,can I put a deposit until it's out and then pay fully?if yes how much deposit?

Like i posted earlier, yuo can take advantage of the easy payment plan to get one or more plots in this offer. With your first payment of N120,000 only for the 420sqm plots or N180,000 only for the 675sqm plots, a plot will be allocated to you and you can continue to pay the monthly installment for the next eleven months.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
blancason:

Like i posted earlier, yuo can take advantage of the easy payment plan to get one or more plots in this offer. With your first payment of N120,000 only for the 420sqm plots or N180,000 only for the 675sqm plots, a plot will be allocated to you and you can continue to pay the monthly installment for the next eleven months.

No, I need one for 500k outright payment,but my question is wouldn't u guys 've waited until every docu is complete b/4 advertising them.
Anyway I need one how do we go about it?
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
euromilion:

No, I need one for 500k outright payment,but my question is wouldn't u guys 've waited until every docu is complete b/4 advertising them.
Anyway I need one how do we go about it?

Fact is, the price will definitely go much higher (in the millions)when all docs are fully ready. if you are interested in having a plot, first thing is to inspect the land and make your own investigations. call me on 08035238120 whenever you are ready to inspect. Cheers
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
blancason:

Fact is, the price will definitely go much higher (in the millions)when all docs are fully ready. if you are interested in having a plot, first thing is to inspect the land and make your own investigations. call me on 08035238120 whenever you are ready to inspect. Cheers

I'll send someone to call u 2moro,.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
euromilion:

I'll send someone to call u 2moro,.

ok.

Remember, according to Donald Trump, The best time to buy real estate is when it's cheap, as the opportunity might not present itself again.

“No man/woman but feels more of him/her in the world if he/she has a bit of ground that he/she can call his/her own. However small it is on the surface, it is four thousand miles deep; and that is a very handsome property”………….. Charles Dudley Warner
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hey Mate,
Can u send me info about dominion and company in charge,kindly include d survey plan and bank details to jamdixon at Hotmail dot com.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by godello: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
hmmm am interested but they are two many marketers of this lands IBEJU, i hope there wont be any conflict. for land acquisition only receipt is not enough there need to be C of O,gov concent and other documents, the gazzet isnt out hw do one know ur company geniunly own it.?nw u sayed for the person that is paying installmentally the land will be allocated at the end of the payment is dat to say dat the land will be available in the next one year to issue to the buyer?
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by godello: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
blancason:

As for wondering why so many ppl are pushing it, i guess they are trying to take advantage of the promo before it goes off the market
pushing for its purchase or sales?
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
euromilion: Hey Mate,
Can u send me info about dominion and company in charge,kindly include d survey plan and bank details to jamdixon at Hotmail dot com.

Ok.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by godello: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
blancason, did u see my question i need reply!
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2013
godello: hmmm am interested but they are two many marketers of this lands IBEJU, i hope there wont be any conflict. for land acquisition only receipt is not enough there need to be C of O,gov concent and other documents, the gazzet isnt out hw do one know ur company geniunly own it.?nw u sayed for the person that is paying installmentally the land will be allocated at the end of the payment is dat to say dat the land will be available in the next one year to issue to the buyer?

I am professionally a mortgage banker and I can only speak for myself. I identify with genuine opportunities as I see it, so issue of conflict does not arise at all. Like I explained earlier, getting the Cof O is a bureaucratic process and it will be issued ultimately, as long as there is excision and gazette for the land. I have written down the gazette file number for independent verification. The government will not give a gazette file number if they are not going to issue a gazette for the land. The process just has to be followed and takes a little time (if you are a bit familiar with obtaining title docs for properties in lagos). Bear in mnind tnhat when the final docs are out, the land wont be dis cheap again.

Now when you have made a commitment with the first installment( if you want the instalmental plan), the land is binded to you and fully allocated when full payment has been made.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 8:07am On Mar 22, 2013
and o...

sorry for responding late..was a bit engaged.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by younglawya(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2013
Hi everyone.

My name is Barrister Ikogho. I'm very interested in this project . I'm involved in property accquisition both as in investor and on behalf of clients.in fact I have very close contacts in the lekki free trade zone which I won't like to just divulge online and I know the potentials and porblems associated thus. In the past I've see first hand the problems that come with buying land that is under government accquisition. I've also experienced the feeling of loss after I passed over a good investment that subsequently increased in value.

Now the question is how does all this things relate to the post above? I'm very interested in accquiring a plot or two in this new area and I want to do some investigation. The investigation could be quite time consuming and costly and as such, I'm offering that other guys pool around and we jointly comission a good legal search into the property. It doesn't have to be me and it could be a different lawyer. I feel it is better to pay a little sum to investigate than buy land on an ignorant notion.needless to say that is more catastrophic. Should any one be interested he can. Contact me on 08109255794. Ps note I have no relationship with the seller .
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
Please i dont know the poster above
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by oduz: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
... interesting cool
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by godello: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
younglawya: Hi everyone.

My name is Barrister Ikogho. I'm very interested in this project . I'm involved in property accquisition both as in investor and on behalf of clients.in fact I have very close contacts in the lekki free trade zone which I won't like to just divulge online and I know the potentials and porblems associated thus. In the past I've see first hand the problems that come with buying land that is under government accquisition. I've also experienced the feeling of loss after I passed over a good investment that subsequently increased in value.

Now the question is how does all this things relate to the post above? I'm very interested in accquiring a plot or two in this new area and I want to do some investigation. The investigation could be quite time consuming and costly and as such, I'm offering that other guys pool around and we jointly comission a good legal search into the property. It doesn't have to be me and it could be a different lawyer. I feel it is better to pay a little sum to investigate than buy land on an ignorant notion.needless to say that is more catastrophic. Should any one be interested he can. Contact me on 08109255794. Ps note I have no relationship with the seller .
nice one pls am interested!
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
@younglawya,
Pls precipitate with the investigation of Dominion gardens on behalf of the d house if u can pls,I've contacted 2 lawyer friend,but they are not in lag,Myself a solicitor but not in 9ja,pls do watever u can for us,I have tried calling alausa to verify d case Num posted by this guy but no answer,pls do ur bit.

Cheers.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
@poster,
Thnx 4 sending out d requested survey,I got it,however d survey is not wat I expected,agbaje family own d lands and agbaje are d surveyor,anyways to me d survey wasn't very clear with info,No where it says if d land are Free or GA,. However,am still interested,.

U said u re a banker in what bank?.what is the 3 months payment plan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now selling at 3m naira. SOLD OUT / Turkey Steel Security Doors Manufacturer FDS DOOR Is Looking For Distributors / The Peninsula Homes Estate, Ibeju Lekki. N700k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.