Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Update: Akpabio Has Vowed To Kill Me After Seven Days Over 2015-senator Etok- Pr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update: Akpabio Has Vowed To Kill Me After Seven Days Over 2015-senator Etok- Pr (430 Views)

Kadilo Barina-Kabari Vowed To Never Shave Beards In Rivers Finally Cuts It Off / Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update: Akpabio Has Vowed To Kill Me After Seven Days Over 2015-senator Etok- Pr by blog4all(m): 2:23am On Apr 29, 2013
http://blog4all-com..com/2013/04/update-akpabio-has-vowed-to-kill-me.html

The battle for 2015 in Akwa Ibom has assumed a deadly dimension.

An Akwa Ibom state senator, Aloysius Eyok, has accused the state governor, Godswill Akpabio, of threatening to assassinate him within a week for daring to insist on retaining his senatorial seat which Mr. Akpabio has declared interest for in 2015.

The senator said at a news briefing weekend that Mr. Akpabio has unleashed his “hit squad” on him, with threatening text messages advising him to renounce his ambition for another term, or be targeted in seven days.

“I want the governor to tell Nigerians and the international community if there is anything wrong in any man aspiring to contest for an office,” Mr. Etok asked.

Read More @ http://blog4all-com..com/2013/04/update-akpabio-has-vowed-to-kill-me.html
Re: Update: Akpabio Has Vowed To Kill Me After Seven Days Over 2015-senator Etok- Pr by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 29, 2013
That is a very serious accusation in a civilized nation. Accusation of this maginitude must never be ignored. Police must investigate and prosecute the Governor if culpable of this threat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Jailed 45 Years For Stealing Aregbesola’s Phone / GEJ Is Playing Politics With Amaechi – A Rebuttal By Okupe / Obasanjo Dares Jonathan On Probe Of Corruption .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.