Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances (6988 Views)

How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by fyneguy: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whoelse noticed how AKpabio finished his own party - PDP?

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Urine: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
fyneguy:
I noticed but we must commend him for being honest.

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by theV0ice: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
I want to believe he was only joking...
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by fyneguy: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
Urine:

I noticed but we must commend him for being honest.

Well, it was not deliberate. He thought he was putting Kachukwu on the spot but ended up indicting his party and previous governments.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by fyneguy: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Saraki asked him ''what period was this?''

The clown replied ''are we not talking about change''

grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by sammyj: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ok grin shocked grin
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by modath(f): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Quartered , roasted & served up for devouring... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by feedthenation(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
An upper-cut delivered in a clownish fashion...PDP will stay very long as an opposition party with that statement.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by kayslimshady(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Has Ameachi not rubbished the slogan Change?

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Seye25(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
What did Akpabio say?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by missKiffy(f): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
fyneguy:

What did Akpabio say?
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by GudluckIBB(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
missKiffy:

What did Akpabio say?

He said jonathan was clueless and that he regreted been a pdp member under jonathan.

He even said Buhari is the best thing to have happened to this country

He also said that jonathan discovered Buhari according to olisa metuh.

Finally Akpabio said he likes you "misskiffy"

25 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by missKiffy(f): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
GudluckIBB:

He said jonathan was clueless and that he regreted been a pdp member under jonathan.

He really said all that shocked excluding the last part of course, wow
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by ogb5(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
missKiffy:

He did not say all that. He only said the last part

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Ephemmm: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Assuming this statement comes out of the mouth of somebody like Lie Mohammed, Rochas, Ngige or Oshiomole, TANoid would have quickly rubbished it as a mere propaganda. We thank God for the acknowledgement of failure on the part of GEJ's administration even on the part of his loyalist like - Edwin Clark, Okonjo Iweala etc and now Akpabio.

All hail Amaechi, the Director-General of Common Sense Revolution: I pray that this statement will liberate all people with slogan 'GEJ till 2019' from their lack of deeper mental horizon tongue tongue tongue

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by modath(f): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
missKiffy:

ogb5:

He did not say all that. He only said the last part

GudluckIBB:

grin grin

NL is comedy central grin

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
yeah, I noticed too. he seems to be taking the whole exercise to be a joke, cos from my observation he seems to have turned himself into the court jester or Senate jester in this case. the role of minority leader is much more serious than he is portraying.

he totally indicted Jonathan and his entire government. I couldn't believe it myself.

the claim also that there was No returns from the NNPC for 7months in the last 3yrs was a tko for pdp.

thank God that was coming from a confirmed PDP man. wonder what olisa metuh has to say.

18 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
oh yes, he also totally shafted Alison Madueke. chai.
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by donphilopus: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
modath:

grin grin
NL is comedy central grin
Oga boss, what did he say? Couldn't watch Kachikwu's Screening!
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by bastien: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
What did he say, summary....... Anyone?
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by modath(f): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
donphilopus:

Oga boss, what did he say? Couldn't watch Kachikwu's Screening!

Lots of technical speak that flew over my head but I was able to gather that he does town hall meetings with NNPC staff, has a podcast , there is oil in lake chad region...

Inefficient refineries will be closed down, how people apply for licenses without financial wherewithal to go into the biz just for crude exchange purposes & Akpabio confirmed;

There was no remmittance into fed acct for 7mths, thereby vindicating Emir Sanusi, & leaving the GEJ till forever with eggs on their red faces...

Hope I tried small? grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by donphilopus: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
modath:

Lots of technical speak that flew over my head but I was able to gather that he does town hall meetings with NNPC staff, has a podcast , there is oil in lake chad region...

Inefficient refineries will be closed down, how people apply for licenses without financial wherewithal to go into the biz just for crude exchange purposes & Akpabio confirmed;

There was no remmittance into fed acct for 7mths, thereby vindicating Emir Sanusi, & leaving the GEJ till forever with eggs on their red face...

Hope I tried small? grin

Lol. . . You tried boss. .That guy is a clown. The blabbing blabbers wouldn't like what he said now. He has truly vindicated Emir Sanusi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by efilefun(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
The dude spoke the truth, waiting for one useless wailer that will come tell us its anther propaganda from Lai mohammed or osho baba
fyneguy:

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by engrhorla(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
fyneguy:
Saraki asked him ''what period was this?''

The clown replied ''are we not talking about change''

grin grin grin grin grin grin

U ar damn right..thumbs up
Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
This is a lesson to future/prospective leaders. Not everyone that sing your praise are sincere. Akpabio confirmed that he was never sincere with GEJ otherwise hed have confronted him considering that he was close to him. He's no different from Clark in my opinion.

As for GEJ, the same people that sang your praise while you were in power are the people indicting you. PDP must be reformed and wean itself of jokes!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Acidosis(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nothing special

APC Chairman said "Audu of APC will return the 11bn he stole from Kogi state government if elected"

Yet you still believe in the fundamental fraud called CHANGE.

cheesy

That laughter and jesting should be directed to you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
I am sensing that some of these Senators are trying to get themselves into the good book of president Muhammadu Buhari and APC! The 8th Senate is as useless as the 'ueue' in queue.

10 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by duwdu: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
modath:

There was no remmittance into fed acct for 7mths, thereby vindicating Emir Sanusi, & leaving the GEJ till forever with eggs on their red face...

Hope I tried small? grin

Thanks for volunteering this your take, @modath.

If it's a fair representation of what Akpabio said, then he couldn't have been joking, like some would want us to believe. And, the fact that Akpabio was also reported to have said that he, even as the Governor of an important oil producing state, for three years couldn't see Diezani Madueke, whowas the then Minister of Petroleum, speaks volumes about what Akpabio thinks of the Jonathan era as a whole.

You can crack jokes, and you can say very serious things in a joking manner. I think Akpabio is becoming adept at saying/delivering serious indictments in a joking manner.

Hmm.

P34c3

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by Yeske2(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Akpabio dropped a bombshell today

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by modath(f): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am sensing that some of these Senators are trying to get themselves into the good book of president Muhammadu Buhari and APC! The 8th Senate is as useless as the 'ueue' in queue.
cheesy grin

Why would they do that??

PdP is coming back in 2013 nah tongue

But on a more serious note, its indictment upandan, NOI yesterday & Akpabio today, to think march 28th was just 6+mths ago.

Jona will be someplace nodding his head to

"these folks aint loyal" cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by sandraokosun: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Seye25:
What did Akpabio say?
ok fine, but apc still won, one thing apc is good at is they know how to capitalise on pdp little mistake, and make them bleed in multiple ways. Trust me with lai,fayemi and other apc strategist when the time comes pdp will bleed for that revelation that came from their cacus man

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
modath:

cheesy grin

Why would they do that??

PdP is coming back in 2013 nah tongue

But on a more serious note, its indictment upandan, noi yesterday & akpabio today, to think march 28th was just 6+mths ago.

Jona will be someplace nodding his head to

"these folks aint loyal" cheesy

Well, I don't blame them jare!

(1) (2) (Reply)

HAPPENING NOW IN PORTHARCOURT, PROTEST BY IPOB MEMBERS PICTURES / $2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness / Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.