Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? (870 Views)

10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Meet The Man Who Has Not Bath For 37 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? by toby2all(m): 3:44am On Apr 29, 2013
What would happen if one missed his/her bath for a day? @Doctors in the house
Re: What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? by ATMC(f): 6:27am On Apr 29, 2013
You'll bath early d next day
Re: What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2013
I skip bathing for a day..the only risk is that you get discomfortable at the slightest..
Re: What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? by dominique(f): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2013
And you'll stink like garbage too.
Re: What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? by ITbomb(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2013
dominique: And you'll stink like garbage too.
Not true
A guy [not me] could stay for a day without bath and not stink only if he had not walk/work under the sun but for a girl , even if she is under AC for a whole day without bath , u will perceive some urggggggggg

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? by Lagusta(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2013
Oya OP go and take a bath, your stench is filling the whole thread.... #justJoking!!!!

Well, i wont feel comfortable, but i wont stink, its good to have it everyday shaa
Re: What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 29, 2013
dominique: And you'll stink like garbage too.
Looooool it depends though... If you naturally have body odour then you'd stink. But for someone like me? Noooope! You wouldn't believe I've gone 2days without bathing and I was fine. Just brush your teeth rinse 'that place' whenever you urinate cheesy no one will smell/perceive a thing *winks* Rub and shine things cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2013
ITbomb:
Not true
A guy [not me] could stay for a day without bath and not stink only if he had not walk/work under the sun but for a girl , even if she is under AC for a whole day without bath , u will perceive some urggggggggg
It's a lie jor
Re: What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? by Enegod(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2013
ITbomb:
Not true
Re: What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? by dominique(f): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2013
ITbomb:
Not true

Wrong, males have stronger body odour than female. Besides, what are the odds of not walking/working in 24 hour? Is your friend an invalid?
Re: What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? by Lagusta(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2013
dominique:

Wrong, males have stronger body odour than female. Besides, what are the odds of not walking/working in 24 hour? Is your friend an invalid?

to me, i dont think there is any gender determination concerning body odor, anything can cause it, from infections to morbid obesity!!!
Re: What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? by toby2all(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2013
Thanks @ all who made good contributions. But guys una funny sha
Re: What Would Happen If One Missed His/her Bath For A Day? by ijemomo(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2013
Try missing one, then u would not post this dumb question grin

(1) (Reply)

And Now, She Is Partially Deaf / Photo: 8 Robbers Rape Nursing Mother To Coma After Throwing 3 Month Old Baby / Ebola: Update On Portharcourt Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.