Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

GEJ Is Playing Politics With Amaechi – Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Playing Politics With Amaechi – Okupe (12764 Views)

Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance / Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is Playing Politics With Amaechi – Okupe by nwgoziri(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
Amaechi went 2 north,thy serve him food,afta eatin he strtd misbehavin...only God knws wat thy put inside d food 4him,i tink even d wife is nt insuport of al dis,thy dey control u wit jaz abi?
Re: GEJ Is Playing Politics With Amaechi – Okupe by baynix(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Now That My Ban Is Over.. I Can Phuck Wiv Ikenna!! grin Or Wha's That Thing Name??
Re: GEJ Is Playing Politics With Amaechi – Okupe by tomakint: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
nwgoziri: Amaechi went 2 north,thy serve him food,afta eatin he strtd misbehavin...only God knws wat thy put inside d food 4him,i tink even d wife is nt insuport of al dis,thy dey control u wit jaz abi?
Leave the chap alone, I thought he would have learnt from Sylva but he seems to be like the proverbial fly that follows the corpse into the graveyard! Amaechi is about to be politically buried cool
Re: GEJ Is Playing Politics With Amaechi – Okupe by hardknockbroda(m): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Did Okupe rily say dose tins?? I guess he was high cos if not,we r all in trouble.... 2015 go bad!!
Re: GEJ Is Playing Politics With Amaechi – Okupe by iwanchop(m): 2:14am On Apr 30, 2013
What did the presidency or PDP do to Aminu Tambuwal for contesting the speakership position despite PDP/Presidency directive that the post was for SW?
Re: GEJ Is Playing Politics With Amaechi – Okupe by sammyzacks(m): 6:16am On Apr 30, 2013
I live in PH. Amechi has failed his own people.He shouldngo and learn from Akpabio of Akwa Ibom and Sullivan of Enugu.He has no moral right to challenge leadership because he is a failed leader even among his own people.
Re: GEJ Is Playing Politics With Amaechi – Okupe by successking: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2013
Amaechi, focus on rivers state and leave Nigeria alone, except you want to end up like sylva of bayelsa.
Re: GEJ Is Playing Politics With Amaechi – Okupe by blazesam(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
some people dont understand why they talk and hav no ability of listening to them selfz. President is not safe and the sife is the worst ,currently barred from gainin access to her husbands state. Is that not a shame of corruption and clearly show that bayelsa rejects ur national acts.

Allow Amechi for his job well done.
Sai buhari.
Re: GEJ Is Playing Politics With Amaechi – Okupe by blazesam(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
sammyzacks:
I live in PH. Amechi has failed his own people.He shouldngo and learn from Akpabio of Akwa Ibom and Sullivan of Enugu.He has no moral right to challenge leadership because he is a failed leader even among his own people.
a prophet has no value in his own origin place. Come and see,taste and hear what is goin on with us the civil servants in benue state ,then you will see Amechi as one good governor. Befor xmas come nw ,i hv nt seen uba alert. Pdp leaders pay we benue workers our salary,is not a favor,we worked for it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Transmits 5,156MW Electricity, Highest Ever – Official / There Is No Evil Spirit Inside Aso Rock Villa - Femi Adesina / Ortom To Yahaya Bello: Go There And Respond, Don’t Disgrace Former Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.