Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

PHCN; The Darkness Continues. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN; The Darkness Continues. (511 Views)

Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA / PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back / Liquidation Of Phcn : The Facts, Farce And Shape Of Days Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHCN; The Darkness Continues. by akaOpene(m): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2013
Why do we keep hearing of the generation of more mega watts of electricity without any visible improvement in the supply of public power to Nigerians?
Here in the commercial city of Onitsha,the situation is going from bad to worse and i am beginning to believe that it is a deliberate act.This is because there is always a marked improvement in power supply at the beginning of every month when PHCN must have concocted and distributed their outrageous bills but this is reversed after a greater percentage of the populace have paid these bills.
What magic wand did Bart Nnaji; the former minister of power have that made him record tremendous success within a short while as power minister?Why is it that the present minister does not seem to have any solution as Nnaji did?
I want those who believe that the vote of the average South Easterner is guaranteed for anyone no matter his or her performance to know that they are dreamers.The present government has employed so much propaganda with respect to the availability of public power supply that it has now become a joke.
There was no light all through the weekend;we could not even watch our golden eaglets play on Saturday,all through Sunday and also this Monday morning.Same thing at the office which means that between Saturday and the time i get to my office,i would have spent 4,500naira for fueling my electricity generating sets both at home and in the office.
What have we done to be cursed a series of leadership that are only adept at deceiving their followers? But let them beware;Nigerians are becoming more aware and i know that those that think that they can deceive us all the time have a surprise awaiting them.
Re: PHCN; The Darkness Continues. by Enegod(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: PHCN; The Darkness Continues. by ochukoccna: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2013
@ akaOpene, don't you know there's a law against rumour mongering
Thank you ancestors you are not in Bayelsa,I for show you say .... cheesy

Its pathetic really
Despite 5trillion naira spent (and still counting), the best we can generate is just over 4,000 MW undecided
I believe its called FRESH AIR grin
Re: PHCN; The Darkness Continues. by akaOpene(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2013
ochukoccna: @ akaOpene, don't you know there's a law against rumour mongering
Thank you ancestors you are not in Bayelsa,I for show you say .... cheesy

Its pathetic really
Despite 5trillion naira spent (and still counting), the best we can generate is just over 4,000 MW undecided
I believe its called FRESH AIR grin

My brother the whole thing is sickening.It does not allow one to plan the use of the resources available to him or her.You cannot buy food stuff in bulk and store in the refrigerator for future use.One cannot also cook a substantial quantity of food that can take care of the family during the weekdays and keep in the freezer.These so called leaders are simply heartless.

(1) (Reply)

Former President Obasanjo Dancing Gangnam Style / PDP Chairman Bamanga Tukur Is Untouchable / Obasanjo Has Been Decieving Nigerians - Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.