Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng (2205 Views)

Why Do HTML5 Mobile Apps Have A Bad Reputation (cordova / Phonegap)? / Should We Make Mobile Apps Or Web Apps For The Nigerian/African Market? / I Want To Be Developing .jar Aps For Nokia Phones. Where Do I Start?developing .jar Mobile Apps What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by Afamdman(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2013
PLAYJOOR! Nigeria's first mobile app store.

So its finally here an App store for both local and international apps, best of all the customers get to pay in Naira with their ATM cards.
Playjoor! Is a crossplatform mobile apps store that will have both free and paid apps for window, android, blackberry and apple devices.
So are you a mobile app developer, then its time to monetise your app.
Visit www.playjoor.com.ng
where you can submit your apps to be distributed to the general public.
The site is live and under test to sniff out bugs, but you can visit and share your views with us on how we can make it better and money for you.

How to monetise your app.
1. Choose a mobile platform to develop apps for ( windows, iphone/ipad, Android and blackberry)
2. Develop your app
3. Register on www.playjoor.com.ng as a developer
4. Submit your app.
5. Sign agreement with playjoor!
6. Playjoor! Will post your app and advertise it.
7. Get paid according to the amount of downloads your app generates.
NB: you can submite the same app for the different mobile platforms, that will help increase the revenue and popularity of your app.

Start developing your apps today and let them make money for you. Visit us at www.playjoor.com.ng to get started today.

For more information you can email: info@playjoor.com.ng
Or direct email me afamdman@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by kambo(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2013
nice. More grease..
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
How wil a developer track downloads?
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by Afamdman(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
You will be assigned a developer account in a section of the site where u can monitor the progress of your app in realtime. Up can see details of who and who downloaded ur app, from what location, even their contact information. Daily reports, monthloy reports. Read reviews of your app, and check ratings of your app. The full works bro.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by kambo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
i tot there was spose to b no ads here. Does a programmer pay to host register /sign up . Wat is d revenue sharg percentage. Ur corporate strats too - to ensure u wont b a flash in d I.T pan.. App stores ar usually bckd by deep pocket corps.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by Afamdman(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
First of all, we have very deep pockets, I hope this answers your question. Developers won't pay any fees to be a part of it. One of the aim of this venture is to empower developers, so they can focus on bringing out great apps, which can even get international recognition, we will work on promoting the apps getting it in the face of customers across all platforms. We will also develop a click per install exchange program with our international partners so we can get your apps out their to the rest of the world.
We implore you to visit our temporary site and give us your feedback. Thank you.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by Fayimora(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2013
I'm not sure I fully understand why your platform exists. Is is primarily an advertisement platform or you actually sell apps? I hope the former is the case as the latter is a completely different ball game! I'll dive into more detail when you answer the above

Cheers
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by Afamdman(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2013
Fayimora: I'm not sure I fully understand why your platform exists. Is is primarily an advertisement platform or you actually sell apps? I hope the former is the case as the latter is a completely different ball game! I'll dive into more detail when you answer the above

Cheers
We are an app store, and app stores promote and sell paid apps and distribute free apps. Would like to hear more from you. Thank you and have a nice day.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by Afamdman(m): 6:55pm On May 06, 2013
any more questions people.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 07, 2013
Its great to have where to market apps in naira. Welldone.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by iykeperry: 1:10pm On May 08, 2013
What is it for u? As an advertiser , whats your cut from the sales of an app. Cos I knw dat platform like blackberry collects cash for u to upload an app.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by Javanian: 3:22pm On May 13, 2013
why dont you create a payment gateway where users can pay for apps with airtime on their phone
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by kambo(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2013
Afamdman: any more questions people.

uve not chkd in 2 reply mor q's.
poor customer care evidently!
Exactly wat distngshes 9ja web biz frm western counterparts.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by Afamdman(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2013
iyke_perry: What is it for u? As an advertiser , whats your cut from the sales of an app. Cos I knw dat platform like blackberry collects cash for u to upload an app.
we will collect a small percentage of the earning for paid apps, while in the free apps we will collect a token as registration fee for putting your app on our store. Thanks for your question.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by Afamdman(m): 7:27am On May 17, 2013
Javanian: why dont you create a payment gateway where users can pay for apps with airtime on their phone
we will work on that. Thanks for your suggestions.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by Afamdman(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2013
Any more questions please feel free to ask or you can email me directly afamdman@yahoo.com or afam@playjoor.com.ng
Even a text message: 08023079909. Sorry for the delay in response my apologies.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by lordZOUGA(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2013
I saw temple run there. Are you going to pay imangi studios any return for every purchase made for their app?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Your Mobile Apps At Playjoor.com.ng by Afamdman(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2013
lordZOUGA: I saw temple run there. Are you going to pay imangi studios any return for every purchase made for their app?
yes of course its a legal business we are running. we must pay any developer that host paid apps in our store. thanks for your question.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo / Marek Cygan Wins Google Code Jam 2005 / Undergraduate Computer Project Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.