Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Sources Of The Quran - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Sources Of The Quran (2576 Views)

Sources Of Barakah In Islam / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sources Of The Quran by truthman2012(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2013
@ ayenny02

There is no way a reasonable person will accept the quran as revelations from the true God, unless the person is under satanic deception:

1. The manner Muhammad received the revelations was inconsistent with how God reveals His words. God is a God of justice and love. How come Gabriel tormented Muhammad three times for being unable to do what he could not do? Read. Read what? If you say 'Recite', recite what? Recite what has not been taught him or read what when he did not come with any written paper? Even if there a written paper, he knew he was illiterate. Then the next thing was press him to almost the point of death thrice.

2. Those who study demonology would easily understand that this is how evil spirits operate - forcing their victims to obey. Please note that Muhammad was not the first person to see Gabriel. Mary and Zacharia saw the true Gabriel before him and their was no report of torture or torment. None of them went home to say they saw evil spirit like Muhammad did. No doubt it was not God's Gabriel he saw. Tell me, why would he be punished to be sent good news.

What Satan simply did was pretend he was God (Allah) and that there was the real Satan somewhere. He talked about Satan to make them believe he was God. He capitalized on the ignorance of the Arabs then. He knew they had no much knowledge of the Gospel to detect his deceptions. They were idol worshipers.

He was changing his revelations by replacement as many times as the need for manipulations were arising. If Muhammad had not died, the quran would have changed many times over in the name of 'perfecting' the religion.

How could God say He was changing His revelations because He later had a better idea (Quran 2:106)? It was because Allah is not the All-knowing God. Satan.

How could God command His prophet to take the wife of anybody, talk less that of an adopted son and because of that changed the law of child adoption. It was this same Allah's prophet that was known for indecent acts with women. If God is a God of holiness, His prophet would not be that corrupt. Which prophet was as corrupt as him?

There are so many things I would have exposed but for time. Gradually I will do, God willing.
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by ayenny02(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2013
truthman2012: @ ayenny02

There is no way a reasonable person will accept the quran as revelations from the true God, unless the person is under satanic deception:

1. The manner Muhammad received the revelations was inconsistent with how God reveals His words. God is a God of justice and love. How come Gabriel tormented Muhammad three time for being unable to do what he could not do? Read. Read what? If you say 'Recite', recite what? Recite what has not been taught him or read what when he did not come with any written paper? Even if there a written paper, he knew he was illiterate. Then the next thing was press him to almost the point of death thrice.

2. Those who study demonology would easily understand that this is how evil spirits operate - forcing their victims to obey. Please note that Muhammad was not the first person to see Gabriel. Mary and Zacharia saw the true Gabriel before him and their was no report of torture or torment. None of them went home to say they saw evil spirit like Muhammad did. No doubt it was not God's Gabriel he saw. Tell me, why would he be punished to be sent good news.

What Satan simply did was pretend he was God (Allah) and that there was the real Satan somewhere. He talked about Satan to make them believe he was God. He capitalized on the ignorance of the Arabs then. He knew they had no much knowlege of the Gospel to detect his deceptions. They were idol worshipers.

He was changing his revelations by replacement as many times as the need for manipulations were arising. If Muhammad had not died, the quran would have changed many times over in the name of 'perfecting' the religion.

How could God say He was changing His revelations because He later had a better idea (Quran 2:106)? It was because Allah is not the All-knowing God. Satan.

How could God command His prophet to take the wife of anybody, talk less that of an adopted son and because of that changed the law of child adoption. It was this same Allah's prophet that was known for indecent acts with women. If God is a God of holiness, His prophet would not be that corrupt. Which prophet was as corrupt as him?

There so many things I would have exposed but for time. Gradually I will do, God willing.

I believe that to leave your unbelieve ideology to believer, I mean to leave your falsehood religion which you, yourself confirmed that its falsehood to truth religion is not going to easy but you need to seek the truth for your salvation.
You can't continue to do the falsehood religion which you know that it will not going to profit in heaven after you confirmed that it was not a right path.

Have you ever seen Angel or Satan in your life that you have concluded that it was satan that appeared to the Prophet?. If your answer is yes, you can come and describe how Angel or Satan look like.

This was the beginning of the revelation of the Qur'an; but in that first encounter with the angel Jibril, Muhammad(saw) was very frightened, for he did not know who the angel Jibril was or what was happening.

Its happen to Zacharias and Mary in Bible
Luke 1:11 And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense.
12 And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him.

Also to mary
Luke 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

"Gabriel said to the Man who was unlettered and could neither read or write to Read. (Gabriel brought the revelation from God to the Prophet while the Prophet will be reciting it to the people)

The Prophet said. "I cannot read," he had repeated. "Read!" and the angel had replied:

Read, in the Name of your Lord who created, created man from a clot, Read, and your Lord is the Most Gracious, Who taught with the pen, taught man what he did not know. (Quran 96:1-5)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surah Baqara (2) - Verse 106,
None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten but We substitute something better or similar; knowest thou not that Allah hath power over all things?

EXPLANATION:
The  word "aayatin" in the verse under study (2: 106), translated as "Our revelations" is used to denote the "total revelations of Allah" that have come to mankind. In other words it includes Allah's Messages that were conveyed in the earlier books (I.e torah and injeel) as well as the final Message revealed by Him in the Qur'an.

If we take it in a general sense, it means that God's Message from age to age is always the same, but that its form may differ according to the needs and exigencies of the time.  That form was different as given to Moses and then to Jesus and then to Muhammad.

The Gospels record that Jesus Christ was a Jew and an upholder of "The Law" revealed to his predecessors. Here is what he said to uphold the Law: 

"Therefore, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven."  Matthew 5: 19

Just two verses earlier he said:

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have come not to abolish but to fulfill." Matthew 5: 17

What exactly did Jesus mean when he said; "not to abolish but to fulfill"?

The Gospel of Matthew records that Jesus, instead of upholding, did Substitute the earlier command of Torah; "eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" (Leviticus 24: 20), with his alternate command; "Do not resist an evil doer, but if anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn the other

also..." (Matthew  5: 39). These two examples from the Bible tell us that the process of God Substituting His earlier Message with a better suited one, through the succeeding Messenger of God is not an alien or an unheard of phenomena. 

the recorded Commands of the Torah were neither the actual Words of God, nor they were eternal and thus capable of change by Jesus. 

Taking a cue from the Critic's text above; If the Torah was the Word of God, it should be perfect and no verse can be superior to another. One must therefore reject what Jesus had taught to his disciples on these two issues.

Keeping with the needs and exigencies of the time, the Qur'an has revealed the following Message in connection with the Law of Torah:

We ordained therein for them: "Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal."  But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it is an act of atonement for himself.  And if any fail to judge by what Allah hath revealed, they are wrong-doers. Qur'an  5: 45 

When We substitute one revelation for another, -- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages), --they say, "Thou art but a forger": But most of them understand not.    16 : 101

CONCLUSION
The following verses of the Qur'an should make you stop making such erroneous claims and misleading urself. Allah has Himself Guarded and Protected the Final Scripture. 

We have without doubt sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it.  15 : 9

1 Like

Re: The Sources Of The Quran by truthman2012(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2013
It is natural to be afraid when a person sees what is strange. That was what happened to Mary and Zacharia. But Gabriel told Mary ''Fear not''(Luke 1:30). He also told Zacharia ''Fear not'' (Luke 1:13). No report of torture or torment.

But when the satanic Gabriel appeared to Muhammad, no words of peace or encouragement. He just picked him and started punishing him for no offence. Can't you see the difference between the two Gabriel? I'm sure you have seen but only pretending.

Allah/Gabriel started his revelations with FALSEHOOD and VIOLENCE. How could he say 'Read' when he did not come with any document? Read what? Lying spirit (Satan). If it is 'Recite', what has he said to Muhammad that he expected him to recite? Quran/Islam has a false foundation. You cannot build TRUTH on FALSE foundation.

Wait a minute: ''Who taught with pen''. What does that mean? How did Allah/Gabriel teach Muhammad with 'pen' (writing) and yet he remained an illiterate till death? The quran is full of lies. Allah likes writing so much and yet he chose an illiterate as his prophet. He writes on rock, tree, under the bridge, anywhere and on anything. Deceiver.

You cannot fulfil the Law in the power of the Flesh as muslims are trying to do:

Covering the faces of the women so that men will not see them to prevent fornication. But men dress like them and go into them.

Washing of body parts to appear neat before praying when the inside (heart) is full of dirt (Mat. 23:25). You can fight, abuse, kill but just observe your duty to Allah. The muslims are the Pharisees, hypocrites of today.

If the practice of the law (as muslims are doing) is enough, Jesus would not have come because the Pharisees and the Saducees were already doing that. Despite all their efforts in observing the law Jesus still called them hypocrites.

Finally, my advice to you is to accept Jesus and come out of a religion introduced by Satan. Hell is real.
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by DevotedOne(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2013
In The Name of The Only GOD, Allah, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful, The Praiseworthy. As salaamu alaykum, The peace be on you, everyone.

011.013 أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ قُلْ فَأْتُوا بِعَشْرِ سُوَرٍ مِثْلِهِ مُفْتَرَيَاتٍ وَادْعُوا مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتُمْ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ
011.013 Or they may say, "He forged it," Say, "Bring ye then ten suras forged, like unto it, and call (to your aid) whomsoever ye can, other than Allah!- If ye speak the truth! Al-Qur'an, 011.013 (Hud [Hud])

032.003 أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ بَلْ هُوَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَبِّكَ لِتُنْذِرَ قَوْمًا مَا أَتَاهُمْ مِنْ نَذِيرٍ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَهْتَدُونَ
032.003 Or do they say, "He has forged it"? Nay, it is the Truth from thy Lord, that thou mayest admonish a people to whom no warner has come before thee: in order that they may receive guidance. Al-Qur'an, 032.003 (As-Sajda [The Prostration, Worship, Adoration])

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

1 Like

Re: The Sources Of The Quran by truthman2012(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2013
DevotedOne: In The Name of The Only GOD, Allah, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful, The Praiseworthy. As salaamu alaykum, The peace be on you, everyone.

011.013 أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ قُلْ فَأْتُوا بِعَشْرِ سُوَرٍ مِثْلِهِ مُفْتَرَيَاتٍ وَادْعُوا مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتُمْ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ
011.013 Or they may say, "He forged it," Say, "Bring ye then ten suras forged, like unto it, and call (to your aid) whomsoever ye can, other than Allah!- If ye speak the truth! Al-Qur'an, 011.013 (Hud [Hud])

032.003 أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ بَلْ هُوَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَبِّكَ لِتُنْذِرَ قَوْمًا مَا أَتَاهُمْ مِنْ نَذِيرٍ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَهْتَدُونَ
032.003 Or do they say, "He has forged it"? Nay, it is the Truth from thy Lord, that thou mayest admonish a people to whom no warner has come before thee: in order that they may receive guidance. Al-Qur'an, 032.003 (As-Sajda [The Prostration, Worship, Adoration])

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

It was the idol worshipers in Arabia who thought Muhammad forged his revelations. No, he did not forge them. He actually received them from a spirit (Gabriel). The question is: Whose spirit was the violent, wicked and inconsistent Gabriel?
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by ayenny02(m): 5:35pm On May 21, 2013
truthman2012: It is natural to be afraid when a person sees what is strange. That was what happened to Mary and Zacharia. But Gabriel told Mary ''Fear not''(Luke 1:30). He also told Zacharia ''Fear not'' (Luke 1:13). No report of torture or torment.

But when the satanic Gabriel appeared to Muhammad, no words of peace or encouragement. He just picked him and started punishing him for no offence. Can't you see the difference between the two Gabriel? I'm sure you have seen but only pretending.

Allah/Gabriel started his revelations with FALSEHOOD and VIOLENCE. How could he say 'Read' when he did not come with any document? Read what? Lying spirit (Satan). If it is 'Recite', what has he said to Muhammad that he expected him to recite? Quran/Islam has a false foundation. You cannot build TRUTH on FALSE foundation.

Wait a minute: ''Who taught with pen''. What does that mean? How did Allah/Gabriel teach Muhammad with 'pen' (writing) and yet he remained an illiterate till death? The quran is full of lies. Allah likes writing so much and yet he chose an illiterate as his prophet. He writes on rock, tree, under the bridge, anywhere and on anything. Deceiver.

You cannot fulfil the Law in the power of the Flesh as muslims are trying to do:

Covering the faces of the women so that men will not see them to prevent fornication. But men dress like them and go into them.

Washing of body parts to appear neat before praying when the inside (heart) is full of dirt (Mat. 23:25). You can fight, abuse, kill but just observe your duty to Allah. The muslims are the Pharisees, hypocrites of today.

If the practice of the law (as muslims are doing) is enough, Jesus would not have come because the Pharisees and the Saducees were already doing that. Despite all their efforts in observing the law Jesus still called them hypocrites.

Finally, my advice to you is to accept Jesus and come out of a religion introduced by Satan. Hell is real.

Brother, you are very funny, how will I accept Jesus as my saviour where himself can't save himself in Bible and don't forget that u have accepted that your Bible was full of lies

When Jesus was hanging on the cross, the chief priests, scribes, and elders mocked Jesus, saying,  “He saved others; he cannot save himself. He is the King of Israel; let him come down now from the cross, and we will believe in him

Also in
Mark 15:34 says "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?....WHY CAN'T HE SAVED HIMSELF

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of myself"?  Can't GOD do anything he wills? 

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"?

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus begged his GOD to have mercy on him and to pass the cup to death (kill Jesus in another words) before Jesus goes through the pain of crucifixion?
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by truthman2012(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2013
ayenny02:

Brother, you are very funny, how will I accept Jesus as my saviour where himself can't save himself in Bible and don't forget that u have accepted that your Bible was full of lies

When Jesus was hanging on the cross, the chief priests, scribes, and elders mocked Jesus, saying,  “He saved others; he cannot save himself. He is the King of Israel; let him come down now from the cross, and we will believe in him

Also in
Mark 15:34 says "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?....WHY CAN'T HE SAVED HIMSELF

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of myself"?  Can't GOD do anything he wills? 

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"?

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus begged his GOD to have mercy on him and to pass the cup to death (kill Jesus in another words) before Jesus goes through the pain of crucifixion?

There is nowhere I accepted the Bible is full of lies. You misterpret my statement as you misinterpret the Bible.

You have nothing to say to Muhammad false prophethood and Satan that pretended as God to him. You see nothing wrong with Gabriel's LIES, VIOLENCE and WICKEDNESS with which he started his revelations. The next thing is to talk ill of Jesus who your quran recorgnises as MESSIAH (Quran 4:171).

Do you know the meaning of MESSIAH? Saviour, Deliverer, Anointed. Depite the lies of Allah, it was too much for him to deny the divine TRUTH that Jesus is the SAVIOUR. Jesus is in-charge of saving mankind, your unbelief does not make any difference.

What excuse do you still have for not accepting Jesus as your SAVIOUR? The Bible says it, the Quran says it. If you love your soul, you had better come to Him.
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by ayenny02(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2013
truthman2012:

There is nowhere I accepted the Bible is full of lies. You misterpret my statement as you misinterpret the Bible.

You have nothing to say to Muhammad false prophethood and Satan that pretended as God to him. You see nothing wrong with Gabriel's LIES, VIOLENCE and WICKEDNESS with which he started his revelations. The next thing is to talk ill of Jesus who your quran recorgnises as MESSIAH (Quran 4:171).

Do you know the meaning of MESSIAH? Saviour, Deliverer, Anointed. Depite the lies of Allah, it was too much for him to deny the divine TRUTH that Jesus is the SAVIOUR. Jesus is in-charge of saving mankind, your unbelief does not make any difference.

What excuse do you still have for not accepting Jesus as your SAVIOUR? The Bible says it, the Quran says it. If you love your soul, you had better come to Him.
Q4:171
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

Pls where did you see your own translation. Atleast you shud have accepted that Jesus was just a messenger of God not son of God. Maybe you did not read it very well.

Brother, leave the falsehood and accept the truth religion
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by ayenny02(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2013
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by ayenny02(m): 9:13pm On May 21, 2013
@truthman2012, please I need ur answer

ARE U SURE THAT THE BIBLE IS HOLY (YES or NO)

1a). 2 Samuel 24:1
24 And again the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1b). 1 Chronicles 21:1
21 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

QUESTION------( is lord of david then satan)

2a). 2 Samuel 8:4
4 And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven hundred horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen: and David houghed all the chariot horses, but reserved of them for an hundred chariots.

2b). 1 Chronicles 18:4
4 And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven thousand horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen: David also houghed all the chariot horses, but reserved of them an hundred chariots.

QUESTION--(seven hundred OR seven thousand)

3a). 2 Samuel 10:18
18 And the Syrians fled before Israel; and David slew the men of seven hundred chariots of the Syrians, and forty thousand horsemen, and smote Shobach the captain of their host, who died there.

3b). 1 Chronicles 19:18
18 But the Syrians fled before Israel; and David slew of the Syrians seven thousand men which fought in chariots, and forty thousand footmen, and killed Shophach the captain of the host.

QUESTION--(seven hundred chariots OR seven thousand men? Forty thousand horsemen OR footmen? Shobach OR shophach)

4a). 2 Kings 8:26
26 Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign; and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Athaliah, the daughter of Omri king of Israel

4b). 2 Chronicles 22:2
2 Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Athaliah the daughter of Omri.

QUESTION---( twenty two OR forty two years)

5a). 2 Kings 24:8
8 Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.

5b). 2 Chronicles 36:9
9 Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the Lord.

QUESTION---(eighteen yrs OR eight yrs? Three mths OR three mths and ten days)

FROM NEW TESTAMENT

1a). John 5:37
37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

1b). John 14:9
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

2a). John 5:31
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

2b). John 8:14
14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

Re: The Sources Of The Quran by lanrexlan(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2013
truthman2012: It is natural to be afraid when a person sees what is strange. That was what happened to Mary and Zacharia. But Gabriel told Mary ''Fear not''(Luke 1:30). He also told Zacharia ''Fear not'' (Luke 1:13). No report of torture or torment.

Brother,how can satan inspired prophet muhammed(pbuh)? When the accusation you made against the prophet was made to him by the pagans of Makkah during the revelation of the glorious Quran,that prophet muhammed(pbuh) received revelations from satan,then Allah revealed the following verses.

In Surah Al-Waqiah 56;79-80''A book none can touch but the purified ones(The Angels).A revelation from the Lord of alamin(mankind,jinn and all that exists)''.

Surah Al-Isra 17;88-''Say;If mankind and jinn were together to produce the like of this Quran,they could not produce the like thereof,even If they helped one another''.
Surah Al-BAQARAH 2;23-And If you(Arab pagans,Jews and Christians) are in doubt concerning which We have sent down(Quran)to our slave(Muhammed(pbuh)),then bring a surah(chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses(supporters and helpers) besides Allah,if you are truthful''.

If the Quran is from satan(nausoubillah),then he(satan) will be telling his followers to seek refuge from the most gracious Allah when reading the Quran,and not to follow his footsteps abi?.Allah said in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-maidah 5;90-''O you believe! Intoxicants and gambling,using arrows for seeking luck or decision are abominations of satan's handiwork.So avoid strictly that abominations in order that you may be successful''.
Allah told muslims in many verses of the glorious Quran that we shouldn't follow the footsteps of the accursed one,satan.Verily,he is a plain enemy to humans.Allah posed many challenges to humanity that If the Quran is from any other person other than ALLAH,then should produce a book or a verse somewhat similar to the Quran.For the past 1,400years,nobody has ever to produce the like of the Quran......Peace
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by truthman2012(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2013
ayenny02:
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

Pls where did you see your own translation. Atleast you shud have accepted that Jesus was just a messenger of God not son of God. Maybe you did not read it very well.

You keep dodging something: What do you see to Gabriel starting his revelations with LIES, VIOLENCE and WICKEDNESS?

You people have started replacing Allah's revelations like Muhammad did in his life time?

Pickthall 4:171
O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The MESSIAH, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him.......

See also Shakir 4:171. I am not surprised you are lying, you practice a lying religion. A religion that the foundation started with FALSEHOOD.
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by truthman2012(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2013
ayenny02:

You keep dodging something: What do you see to Gabriel starting his revelations with LIES, VIOLENCE and WICKEDNESS?

You people have started replacing Allah's revelations like Muhammad did in his life time? Are you are trying to 'perfect' it?

O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The MESSIAH, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him.......

See also Shakir 4:171. I am not surprised you are lying, you practice a lying religion. A religion that the foundation started with FALSEHOOD.
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by truthman2012(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2013
ayenny02: @truthman2012, please I need ur answer

24 And again the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

4 And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven hundred horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen: and David houghed all the chariot horses, but reserved of them for an hundred chariots.

4 And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven thousand horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen: David also houghed all the chariot horses, but reserved of them an hundred chariots.

18 And the Syrians fled before Israel; and David slew the men of seven hundred chariots of the Syrians, and forty thousand horsemen, and smote Shobach the captain of their host, who died there.

18 But the Syrians fled before Israel; and David slew of the Syrians seven thousand men which fought in chariots, and forty thousand footmen, and killed Shophach the captain of the host.

QUESTION--(seven hundred chariots OR seven thousand men? Forty thousand horsemen OR footmen? Shobach OR shophach)

26 Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign; and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Athaliah, the daughter of Omri king of Israel

2 Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Athaliah the daughter of Omri.

8 Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.

9 Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the Lord.

FROM NEW TESTAMENT

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

YES. YES. YES

This long post will derail the topic. It should be posted under what you people call Contradictions. See u there.
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by ayenny02(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2013
truthman2012:

You people have started replacing Allah's revelations like Muhammad did in his life time? Are you are trying to 'perfect' it?

Thank God you accepted that JESUS IS A MESSENGER OF ALLAH and SON OF MARY not a Son of ALLAH, so the next thing for u now to accept islam as your religion
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by ayenny02(m): 4:47am On May 22, 2013
truthman2012:

YES. YES. YES

This long post will derail the topic. It should be posted under what you people call Contradictions. See u there.
please I need explanation how ur answer is YES
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by truthman2012(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2013
ayenny02:

Thank God you accepted that JESUS IS A MESSENGER OF ALLAH and SON OF MARY not a Son of ALLAH, so the next thing for u now to accept islam as your religion

Why were you lying before. It means I know the quran perfectly more than you do and I exposed your LIE.

You have still not said anything about Gabriel starting his revelations with LIES, VIOLENCE and WICKEDNESS. Was that how the true God revealed His words before Muhammad? Yet you called the quran 'holy'. What is holy about a book containing LIES, VIOLENCE and WICKEDNESS?

It does not matter the status the quran (Satan) gives Jesus (Son or Messenger), the TRUTH is that it is only Him who has the power to save. The Devil has no choice but to declare Him the MESSIAH.

I will respond to your long post on what you called contradictions. I have gone through the quotations, and as usual of you, they are misinterpretations deliberately or due to your shallow understanding of the Bible.
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by ayenny02(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2013
truthman2012:

Why were you lying before. It means I know the quran perfectly more than you do and I exposed your LIE.

[Only One Version – Arabic: There are no different versions of the Qur'an in the Arabic language, only different translations, but none of these would be considered to hold the value and authenticity of the original Arabic version. So, you don't know nothing about Quran]
truthman2012:

You have still not said anything about Gabriel starting his revelations with LIES, VIOLENCE and WICKEDNESS. Was that how the true God revealed His words before Muhammad? Yet you called the quran 'holy'. What is holy about a book containing LIES, VIOLENCE and WICKEDNESS?
[your question has been answered go back and read again.]
truthman2012:

It does not matter the status the quran (Satan) gives Jesus (Son or Messenger), the TRUTH is that it is only Him who has the power to save. The Devil has no choice but to declare Him the MESSIAH.

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus begged his GOD to have mercy on him and to pass the cup to death (kill Jesus in another words) before Jesus goes through the pain of crucifixion
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by ayenny02(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2013
ayenny02: @truthman2012, please I need ur answer

FROM NEW TESTAMENT

I need explanation
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by truthman2012(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,how can satan inspired prophet muhammed(pbuh)? When the accusation you made against the prophet was made to him by the pagans of Makkah during the revelation of the glorious Quran,that prophet muhammed(pbuh) received revelations from satan,then Allah revealed the following verses.

In Surah Al-Waqiah 56;79-80''A book none can touch but the purified ones(The Angels).A revelation from the Lord of alamin(mankind,jinn and all that exists)''.

Surah Al-Isra 17;88-''Say;If mankind and jinn were together to produce the like of this Quran,they could not produce the like thereof,even If they helped one another''.
Surah Al-BAQARAH 2;23-And If you(Arab pagans,Jews and Christians) are in doubt concerning which We have sent down(Quran)to our slave(Muhammed(pbuh)),then bring a surah(chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses(supporters and helpers) besides Allah,if you are truthful''.

If the Quran is from satan(nausoubillah),then he(satan) will be telling his followers to seek refuge from the most gracious Allah when reading the Quran,and not to follow his footsteps abi?.Allah said in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-maidah 5;90-''O you believe! Intoxicants and gambling,using arrows for seeking luck or decision are abominations of satan's handiwork.So avoid strictly that abominations in order that you may be successful''.
Allah told muslims in many verses of the glorious Quran that we shouldn't follow the footsteps of the accursed one,satan.Verily,he is a plain enemy to humans.Allah posed many challenges to humanity that If the Quran is from any other person other than ALLAH,then should produce a book or a verse somewhat similar to the Quran.For the past 1,400years,nobody has ever to produce the like of the Quran......Peace

All your quotations is still the quran testifying to itself. You should not expect it to say otherwise. Do you expect it to accept the accusations against it.

It was the same Satan who played the roles of Allah, Gabriel and Satan, all for DECEPTION.

Any spirit or man who denies the true status of Jesus is a LIAR and DECEIVER (1 John 2:22-23).

The contents of the Bible were not said in opposition to islam or Muhammad because islam had not come. The Bible was referring to the Pharisees and Saducees who were playing the roles muslims are playing today.

When Satan lost grip in using the Pharisees and Saducees because of the expanssion of Christianity, he came up with another strategy by introducing islam. Muslims and Pharisees and Saducees are one and the same in belief and faith.
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by lanrexlan(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2013
truthman2012:

All your quotations is still the quran testifying to itself. You should not expect it to say otherwise. Do you expect it to accept the accusations against it.

It was the same Satan who played the roles of Allah, Gabriel and Satan, all for DECEPTION.

Any spirit or man who denies the true status of Jesus is a LIAR and DECEIVER (1 John 2:22-23).

The contents of the Bible were not said in opposition to islam or Muhammad because islam had not come. The Bible was referring to the Pharisees and Saducees who were playing the roles muslims are playing today.

When Satan lost grip in using the Pharisees and Saducees because of the expanssion of Christianity, he came up with another strategy by introducing islam. Muslims and Pharisees and Saducees are one and the same in belief and faith.
Brother,read Isaiah 29;12-''And the book is delivered to the one that is not learned,saying read this,I pray thee and he said I'm not learned''.
Who's the unlearned and what's the book?

If you believe the quran is from satan(nausoubilah),then you must the bible is from satan also.

You said anyone that denies Jesus true status is a liar and deceiver,then his apostles are deceivers and liars.
Acts of Apostles 2;22-''O men of Israel,hear this words;Jesus of nazareth,A MAN approved of God amongst you through miracles and wonders which God did through him in you midst,and you bear witness.''
A MAN approved of God,meaning a prophet not son of God nor God nor God in Human flesh.

Gospel of John 5;30-''I can of myself do nothing,as I hear I judge and my judgement is righteous,for I seek not my own will but the will of my father you sent''.
Jesus can't do nothing by himself,all the miracles is performed is through God.....Peace
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by truthman2012(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,read Isaiah 29;12-''And the book is delivered to the one that is not learned,saying read this,I pray thee and he said I'm not learned''.
Who's the unlearned and what's the book?

If you believe the quran is from satan(nausoubilah),then you must the bible is from satan also.

You said anyone that denies Jesus true status is a liar and deceiver,then his apostles are deceivers and liars.
Acts of Apostles 2;22-''O men of Israel,hear this words;Jesus of nazareth,A MAN approved of God amongst you through miracles and wonders which God did through him in you midst,and you bear witness.''
A MAN approved of God,meaning a prophet not son of God nor God nor God in Human flesh.

Gospel of John 5;30-''I can of myself do nothing,as I hear I judge and my judgement is righteous,for I seek not my own will but the will of my father you sent''.
Jesus can't do nothing by himself,all the miracles is performed is through God.....Peace

Although I always like your gentle approach but I discovered you are mixing things up.

Isaiah 29:12.
Did the quran talk about a Book?

Was the quran delivered to Muhammad as a Book?

Did Gabriel come with a Book for Muhammad to read?

Was the quran not revealed by recitations?

Why therefore did you think the Book in that quotation is referring to quran and Muhammad?

Read verse 11: It is a vision that is compared to a book that is SEALED, which MEN (not spirit like Gabriel) delivered to the one that is LEARNED. The same book is delivered to the UNLEARNED in verse 12. The statements are a proverb not a real book.

For your other questions: Jesus is both the Son of Man because He came through a woman and Son of God because He is the Word of God. You cannot separate a speaker from his word. Since Jesus is the word of God, you cannot separate Him from God. You are what you say.
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by truthman2012(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2013
@ ayenny02

I cannot find in all your posts where you said Gabriel did not tell a LIE when he said 'READ' and he did not come with any written document to be read. OR 'Recite' when he had not said anything to be recited.

I cannot find in all your posts where you said Gabriel was not VIOLENT when he pressed Muhammad thrice almost to point of death.

I cannot find in all your posts where you said Gabriel was not WICKED when he punished Muhammad for no offence.

You have not even answered how Allah taught Muhammad by pen (writing) and yet he could not read and write till he died. Is Allah a good teacher? What is your answer?

Yet you said I should go back to your posts. You have been caught in lying twice in this thread. You are qualified to be called a LIAR.
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by ayenny02(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2013

I cannot find in all your posts where you said Gabriel did not tell a LIE when he said 'READ' and he did not come with any written document to be read. OR 'Recite' when he had not said anything to be recited.

[I can see that you have been shaking becos I asked you to explain those contradiction for me and you want to use style to cover it, don't worry I will still explain it for you if you don't see the previous one.
Qur'an is the memorization and transmission of the actual "Recitation" just as it came to Prophet Mohammad, from the Almighty God (Allah) through the Angel Gabriel,

Gabriel said to Prophet to Recite (Gabriel brought the revelation from God to the Prophet while the Prophet will be reciting it to the people)
The Prophet said. "I cannot recite," he had repeated. "Recite!" and the angel had replied:

Recite, in the Name of your Lord who created, created man from a clot, Recite, and your Lord is the Most Gracious, He Who taught (the writing)by the pen, taught man what he did not know. (Quran 96:1-5)

N:B; There are no different versions of the Qur'an in the Arabic language, only different translations, but none of these would be considered to hold the value and authenticity of the original Arabic version. IQRA can mean recite, proclaim, read etc but the Arabic word is IQRA that is where you have problem becos you don't understand Arabic language ]

You have not even answered how Allah taught Muhammad by pen (writing) and yet he could not read and write till he died. Is Allah a good teacher? What is your answer?

[you don't need to be shaking becos I asked you to defend those contradiction that is the reason you don't see my post very well. I quoted the first revealation that Gabriel recited to the Prophet when He was in the cave, and you misquote me.

These are the verses again:
96:1-5
1. Proclaim! (or recite!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created
2. Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:
3. Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful
4. He Who taught (the writing)by the pen,-
5. Taught man that which he knew not.]

What is your answer?

I have answered you again. Pls I need explanation on those verses, don't shake again and cool down to answer my question

FROM NEW TESTAMENT

Re: The Sources Of The Quran by truthman2012(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2013
@ ayenny02

All you have stated does not answer my questions. Is it that you don't understand them or you are pretending?

Let me reframe the questions may be you will understand this time: Gabriel appeared to Muhammad for the first time. He did not bring any written document and commanded him to 'Read'. Read what? Is that not a LIE? Yes or No.

You said Gabriel brought the revelations from Allah to Muhammad to recite to the people. Revelations can ONLY come in three ways: Writing, Voice or Picture. Did Gabriel bring the revelations in writing for him to READ and cram and later recite to the people? Or did he bring Allah's audible (recorded) voice for him to hear and cram and later RECITE to the people?

What the Quran says is 'READ' not RECITE because Allah teaches by PEN (writing). Allah does not teach by RECITATION. Why should Muhammad be ordered to read as an illiterate man? Why should he be punished for his inability to read as an illiterate man? Is that not an act of WICKEDNESS on the part of Gabriel?

Pressing Muhammad three times almost to the point of death, is that not an act of VIOLENCE?

What did Allah teach Muhammad by PEN (writing)?

For the purpose of clarity, please answer the questions paragraph by paragraph ommiting none.

As for your list of contractions, I am only waiting for your answers to the above. I will answer them. Let's do it one after the other. I promise.
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by ayenny02(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2013

All you have stated does not answer my questions. Is that you don't understand them or you are pretending?

Let me reframe the questions may be you will understand this time: Gabriel appeared to Muhammad for the first time. He did not bring any written document and commanded him to 'Read'. Read what? Is that not a LIE? Yes or No.

I can see now you have problem of READ, RECITE, PROCLAIM, pls go to any Higher institution ask for Arabic lecture tell him you want to know the arabic word IQRA maybe from there you will get if you can't use google to get the meaning of IQRA. Quran is an Arabic book not English.
DO YOU UNDERSTANDDD!!!!!!]

You said Gabriel brought the revelations from Allah to Muhammad to recite to the people. Revelations can ONLY come in three ways: Writing, Voice or Picture.
Give me authoritative reference where the revelation come in WRITING, VOICE or PICTURE
I need answer (another lies expose)]

What the Quran says is 'READ' not RECITE because Allah teaches by PEN (writing). Allah does not teach by RECITATION. Why should Muhammad be ordered to read as an illiterate man?
Again, let me allow to go and find the word " IQRA" because you have a problem of language. I will advice for the next time if you want to go for the debate or anything against ISLAM just first and learn ARABIC LANGUAGE
16:103
We know indeed that they say, "It is a man that teaches him." The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by truthman2012(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2013
@ ayenny02

When Moses received revelation he saw a picture and heard a voice. Mary and Zachariah saw Gabriel and heard his voice. What all of these people heard were put down in writing. How did Muhammad receive his first revelation he was sent to recite? In writing, picture or voice.

What did Gabriel tell him at his first appearance that he expected him to recite as the first thing he said was Read/Recite? He had never said anythimg to him before he ordered him to READ/RECITE. Read/Recite what? A lying spirit (Satan). So simple to detect.

I have to stop my discussions with you. I can see you are already high with islamic spirit -VIOLENCE. My defending you contradictions, which I have already written down in my note is a waste of time.

But one thing is clear: the objective readers out there would have drawn there conclusions.

Finally, what you call contradictions, which you copied from anti-christ sites and pasted everywhere are not true.

You call them contradictions because of your carnal and shallow knowledge of the Bible. There are many passages of the Bible you have alleged as contradictions in this thread that I have clearly explained to you. Your new contradictions are the same thing - lack of the Spirit and Knowledge to understand the Bible.

I leave you in the hand of the Lord but remenber, despite the nature of the quran, Allah knows Jesus is the Saviour (MESSIAH). Quran 4:171

Jesus has been revealing Himself to many muslims, buddist, etc, those who received God's mercy. I pray you will one of them.
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by ayenny02(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2013

When Moses received revelation he saw a picture and heard a voice. Mary and Zachariah saw Gabriel and heard his voice. What all of these people heard were put down in writing.
(another lies)who voice and picture did moses heard and seen

Who voice mary and Zacharian saw and heard, who put it down in writing (another lies)]

How did Muhammad receive his first revelation he was sent to recite? In writing, picture or voice. What did Gabriel tell him at his first appearance that he expected him to recite as the first thing he said was Read/Recite? So simple.

your question has been answered three times go back and read again]

I have to stop my discussions with you. I can see you are already high with islamic spirit -VIOLENCE. My defending you contradictions, which I have already written down in my note is a waste of time.

you will one of them.
I have already known that you will run away because you will never never explain those verses, you already known that it was plain contradiction without doubt.
WHY DO YOU FOLLOW THE RELIGION THAT FULL OF LIES, FALSEHOOD AND CONTRADICTION

Embrace Islam, the religion of The One True Living Undivided GOD Almighty, and you will be saved!
Re: The Sources Of The Quran by ayenny02(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2013

You call them contradictions because of your carnal and shallow knowledge of the Bible. There are many passages of the Bible you have alleged as contradictions in this thread that I have clearly explained to you. Your new contradictions are the same thing - lack of the Spirit and Knowledge to understand the Bible.

You were not defending any of my post related to contradiction. These below are the superior one among those i have bn posted to you and failed woefully to comment on it.

FROM NEW TESTAMENT

ARE U SURE THAT THE BIBLE IS HOLY (YES or NO) ]

I leave you in the hand of the Lord but remenber, despite the nature of the quran, Allah knows Jesus is the Saviour (MESSIAH). Quran 4:171

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.]

Jesus has been revealing Himself to many muslims, buddist, etc, those who received God's mercy. I pray you will one of them.
How was jesus revealed himself to people?
was it through physical appearance or dream?
how did you recognised him as jesus?
Can you show me how jesus look like?
Can you differentiate btw Jesus and Satan?

Embrace Islam, the religion of The One True Living Undivided GOD Almighty, and you will be saved!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Importance Of 'tahajjud' Prayer‏ / Desert Arabs Competing In Building Skyscrapers - Biggest Clock Tower In Mecca / Quotes Of Imam Albany From Silsilah-soheehah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 240
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.