Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Acl/grimaldi Schedules - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Acl/grimaldi Schedules (5961 Views)

***Grimaldi, AES Or Hoegh: Which Is Faster? Which Is Safer?*** / Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acl/grimaldi Schedules by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2013
Please does anyone have a website to check the WEST AFRICA ACL/Grimaldi shipping schedules? kindly help me with it. I will like to know the departure dates.
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by cretin: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
me too and cost info..
container and roro charge NJ TO lagos?...anybody knows?
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by femmy2010(m): 4:01am On Apr 30, 2013
cretin: me too and cost info..
container and roro charge NJ TO lagos?...anybody knows?

Roro - $1000
40ft Container - $5100
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by femmy2010(m): 4:02am On Apr 30, 2013
Big-Man:
Please does anyone have a website to check the WEST AFRICA ACL/Grimaldi shipping schedules? kindly help me with it. I will like to know the departure dates.

http://www.grimaldi.napoli.it/pdf/schedule/1361788745_north_america_west_africa_service.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2013
Femmy2010 thanks so much.
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by cretin: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2013
hmmmmm..and some1 wants $1600 to ship a car for me roro, and $1800 for suv container shipping[with goods inside]......is there any hidden/logistics costs that could make the person hike the price to that?
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by femmy2010(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
cretin: hmmmmm..and some1 wants $1600 to ship a car for me roro, and $1800 for suv container shipping[with goods inside]......is there any hidden/logistics costs that could make the person hike the price to that?

If the car is in NJ then cost of towing to port shouldn't exceed $300.
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by cretin: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
ok thats additional cost? $300?...the car is ok, so could be driven straight to the port...guess his quote is still on the high side
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by femmy2010(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
cretin: ok thats additional cost? $300?...the car is ok, so could be driven straight to the port...guess his quote is still on the high side

Yes,that is the only other additional cost.
In most cases,it doesn't matter if the car drives,it has to be towed to the port of loading.

1 Like

Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by Nobody: 10:14am On May 02, 2013
@femmy2010, I didn't get what I needed from the link. Let me explain. I have a car at Jacksonville port that will sail through Grimaldi (RORO) since 13th April.

I want to know the Grimaldi departure dates to Lagos so I could keep informed on expected date the car will sail. can you help me with this information?
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by Dizzybizzy: 12:46pm On May 02, 2013

Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 02, 2013
@ Dizzybizzy, thanks for the wonderful job. Now how do I interprete ship departure/sailing dates between Jacksonville to Lagos.

From my understanding, these are shipping from Lagos, Jacksonville etc to morocco, garbon etc. I want to know the ones going from Jacksonville to Lagos.

kindly bear with me for taking much of your time.
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 02, 2013
@Dizzybizzy, thanks, I have understood the schedules. thanks so much.
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by femmy2010(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2013
Big-Man:
@femmy2010, I didn't get what I needed from the link. Let me explain. I have a car at Jacksonville port that will sail through Grimaldi (RORO) since 13th April.

I want to know the Grimaldi departure dates to Lagos so I could keep informed on expected date the car will sail. can you help me with this information?

If the sailing date is APRIL 13TH(Last Month) then am sure it is on a Grande Guinea Vessel arriving on the 5th of May.
Thanks.
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by Dizzybizzy: 9:23pm On May 02, 2013
Big-Man:
@ Dizzybizzy, thanks for the wonderful job. Now how do I interprete ship departure/sailing dates between Jacksonville to Lagos.

From my understanding, these are shipping from Lagos, Jacksonville etc to morocco, garbon etc. I want to know the ones going from Jacksonville to Lagos.

kindly bear with me for taking much of your time.
Big-Man:
@Dizzybizzy, thanks, I have understood the schedules. thanks so much.
U wlcm
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by cunlay007(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2013
Pls I need a pro to explain this shipping details....pls help
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by Fhemmmy: 12:05am On May 04, 2013
It means the container was delivered to the shipping agent on that day (May 2nd) - That is the only activity on the shipping that is significant, Container loaded probably same day and moved back the following day . . .
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by cunlay007(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2013
Fhemmmy: It means the container was delivered to the shipping agent on that day (May 2nd) - That is the only activity on the shipping that is significant, Container loaded probably same day and moved back the following day . . .

Thanks bro
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On May 04, 2013
cunlay007:

Thanks bro

Keep tracking and we will continue to explain it to you . . . . Enjoy the fun of waiting for your machine
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by babasharon(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2013
NEED A LICENSE CUSTOMS CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT

TO CLEAR YOUR CAR,CONTAINERIZE JOB{MATERIALS,MACHINERIES AND LOT MORE}BOTH INDIVIDUAL AND COMPANY JOBS
CALL BABAJIDE ON :
rajibabajide@yahoo.com
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by cunlay007(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Keep tracking and we will continue to explain it to you . . . . Enjoy the fun of waiting for your machine

Pls this shipper is going to take 2month to reach lagos will it reduce d price of clearing the goods am feedup....help

Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On May 07, 2013
cunlay007:

Pls this shipper is going to take 2month to reach lagos will it reduce d price of clearing the goods am feedup....help

No need to be worried, just enjoy the tracking . . . Usually takes about 6 weeks to sail from Toronto to Lagos, but most times, it is longer
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 07, 2013
@Fhemmmy, Please when is the next departure date for Jacksonville to Lagos via Grimaldi shipping line? If possible, avail me with the departure dates for the month of May.
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On May 07, 2013
Big-Man:
@Fhemmmy, Please when is the next departure date for Jacksonville to Lagos via Grimaldi shipping line? If possible, avail me with the departure dates for the month of May.

I wish i could give you those kinda information, I was only interpreting the Shipping information for the gentleman . . .I am not into shipping nor clearing.
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by montobix(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2013
M
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by EmjayGlobal: 3:42am On Dec 16, 2013
Do you need a reliable company to ship your vehicles and personal effects to Nigeria from any part of the United States?
Call Emjay Global LLC. We are a full service shipping company and we can ship your cars from any part of the Unites States, your boxes, furnitures and other personal effects. We have a highly reputable consolidation process to accommodate your needs.
So, are you interested in shipping container loads, boxes in pieces or starting a business in your home country and you would want to send samples to try the market. Make Emjay Global your choice and give us the opportunity to improve your shipping experience.

Web Address: www.emjayglobal.com
Ship regular vehicles for :$870 to Lagos and $750 to Cotonou.
Pls note also that we ship to all parts of the world as well.
Re: Acl/grimaldi Schedules by EmjayGlobal: 3:50am On Dec 16, 2013
Big-Man: the site you need is below:

http://www.net.grimaldi.co.uk/

Click on it and then select North America/ West Africa on your far left.

Fhemmmy:

I wish i could give you those kinda information, I was only interpreting the Shipping information for the gentleman . . .I am not into shipping nor clearing.

(1) (Reply)

Bosch Announces Breakthrough Technology That Could Save Diesel Cars / Who Knows About The Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 Model? / Importing New Original Spare Parts To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.