Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! (5592 Views)

Igbo Man's Tomato Company In Lagos In Trouble, Moving To Sokoto. Lol / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by mikeywise(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
For †ђξ Op to post †ђξ pix of old Oshodi shows that he has an evil agenda.

Krucifax=insincerenigerian=pdp a.sslicker, FACT.
Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by Krucifax(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
mikeywise: For †ђξ Op to post †ђξ pix of old Oshodi shows that he has an evil agenda.

Krucifax=insincerenigerian=pdp a.sslicker, FACT.

You need to grow some brain cells. If you are going to denigrate into infantile comments then take yourself to the comedy section!
Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by phreakabit(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by mikeywise(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
Krucifax:

You need to grow some brain cells. If you are going to denigrate into infantile comments then take yourself to the comedy section!
You have been busted
Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by tpia5: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
scrolled through the thread to check texas cowgirl/ireke idi's responses [since she started her own thread prior to this one].

didnt see her, wondering if she's intentionally ignoring the thread or perhaps she's the op?
Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by Krucifax(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
mikeywise:
You have been busted

How exactly? Or did you just feel the need to type anything that came to your mind?
Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by Krucifax(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
tpia@:
scrolled through the thread to check texas cowgirl/ireke idi's responses [since she started her own thread prior to this one].

didnt see her, wondering if she's intentionally ignoring the thread or perhaps she's the op?

I really wish you will stop trying to derail the thread by referencing it to something and someone that bear no correlation. This post is about realities versus cooked up fiction regularly proffered by political puppeteers on Nairaland. I mean it can't be that hard to grasp can it?
Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by redsun(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
One_Naira: is this an attempt to get back at the other thread posted by that ileke or texas or whatever the hell she goes by now chick. I don't honestly understand the point of this thread when u can easily post it in the other one

That is why i find it annoying when people tribalized issues like this.Because it is nigerian phenomenon.The only places that are descent in nigeria are nigerian villages and upcoming town that are free from erosion and congestions.

The cities are for the vultures,with few exceptions like where the oyinbos and the uppities live.
Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Krucifax:

You are not making any sense,was that a statement or a dig at me?

Not sure what you mean. And it's okay not to understand. But you are in no position to tell someone else where to post an opinion.

That's not even funny. So they drive Danfo buses in Zimb and Safa? You need to stay away from alcohol!

Stop trying to be smart by half. The ones with the shanty town and the baby in the winter gear is not Lagos.
Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by Krucifax(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
kingoflag:

Stop trying to be smart by half. The ones with the shanty town and the baby in the winter gear is not Lagos.

You and people like you are a testament to the colossal hypocrisy plaguing Nigeria. Instead of trying to be defensive why not offer a constructive counter point? The images are not fiction they are real till this day. Why is it hard to admit the truth and face it? Is it because you are ashamed? What for?

Any sense of geographical ownership is largely only in the mind of the person making that claim. A property battle with someone wealthier than you but not from the geographical area will quickly wake you from your slumber.

What you should be doing is denouncing the squalor many people STILL live in and calling political leadership to their responsibilities! That is the purpose of this thread and if you draw any other meaning,then you are own your own!
Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by ba7man(m): 3:50am On Apr 30, 2013
@Op. But you gotta admit that most of those pics are quite old and not all those locations are in Nigeria. No one is trying to say places like these don't exist in this country but at least, get current and correct pics.....don't dig up false set of pics to represent the reality you crave for. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by Kairoseki77: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2013
Why do you keep finding old pictures and posting them in 2013 after the problems have been cleaned up?
Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by Kairoseki77: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2013
Krucifax:

You and people like you are a testament to the colossal hypocrisy plaguing Nigeria. Instead of trying to be defensive why not offer a constructive counter point? The images are not fiction they are real till this day. Why is it hard to admit the truth and face it? Is it because you are ashamed? What for?

Any sense of geographical ownership is largely only in the mind of the person making that claim. A property battle with someone wealthier than you but not from the geographical area will quickly wake you from your slumber.

What you should be doing is denouncing the squalor many people STILL live in and calling political leadership to their responsibilities! That is the purpose of this thread and if you draw any other meaning,then you are own your own!

People have repeatedly pointed out that many of these pictures are either old, or of different states in Nigeria.
That has nothing to do with being defensive. If you actually cared, you would post recent pictures of Lagos.

If I post a picture of London and say that it is New York, will it be defensive to say that it is the wrong place?
If I post pictures from 10,000bc and claim they are 2013, would you not call me a fool?

You are just seeking attention.
Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by MrUzo: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2013
I have leaved in lagos all my Life and I can bet it with you "OP" that this is the OLD Lagos.... First and foremost the big transport lorry called "MOLUE" which am seeing on that pix in that place that looks like oshodi had been banned years ago by fashola from operating In lagos u can ask lagosians. Secondly under the bridge that has huge refuse looking like obalende bridge had been clear of that years ago and its looking more cleaner without refuse.
The cat pushers also had been banned in lagos, begger had been taken out of the streets of lagos too. At least as at last year I witnessed when some begger had to be running being chased by task force and also cat pushers.. Pls ask lagosians what am saying is what had happened not those old lagos pix you are putting up. Atleats people living here in lagos can bear me witness.

Op stop putting up old pix of lagos.. Let's see the new lagos and you will see the reason fashola was awarded and called the best govnor. If someone can transform all those places the OP had posted to a very clean and decent place with flowers planted and well decorated with state of the art over head pedestrian bridges and lots more not forgetting the fact that lagosians are very stubborn, you will really commend him.

#stupid lapdog

1 Like

Re: The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!! by DanDigital: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
I hope you know that Google is indexing this shit. Do a search on "Lagos" on Google Images. All your images are popping out grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Seen A Nigerian Governor Sweated Like This? / Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo / ‘yes Daddy’, Kano Rep Mimics Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.