Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Mtn Modem Does Not Work On My Pc But Works On Others, What Should I Do? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Mtn Modem Does Not Work On My Pc But Works On Others, What Should I Do? (1539 Views)

Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC / Nairalanders ,why Do I Configure My Mtn Modem For Free Browsing? Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mtn Modem Does Not Work On My Pc But Works On Others, What Should I Do? by allisonluvsu(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
My MTN Fastlink modem does not show on my computer but shows on other PCs whenever it is connected. Please help, what do you think will be wrong wwith it
Re: My Mtn Modem Does Not Work On My Pc But Works On Others, What Should I Do? by vicshownero(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
your modem must be under a spell from your village..quickly run to tb joshua
Re: My Mtn Modem Does Not Work On My Pc But Works On Others, What Should I Do? by LORDEST(m): 6:18am On May 01, 2013
Try confirm if U̶̲̥̅̊ pc. Ports are U̶̲̥̅̊ good conditoN
Re: My Mtn Modem Does Not Work On My Pc But Works On Others, What Should I Do? by simba4us: 8:40am On May 01, 2013
uninstall the software from the control panel and re install
Re: My Mtn Modem Does Not Work On My Pc But Works On Others, What Should I Do? by allisonluvsu(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2013
simba4us: uninstall the software from the control panel and re install

oK. tHANKS
Re: My Mtn Modem Does Not Work On My Pc But Works On Others, What Should I Do? by visalat(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2013
WE WILL EMPOWER YOU WITH THE NEW WAY OF ACTIVATING MAGIC SIM SECRET!!!
This is a masterpiece that tells you virtually everything you need to about the MTN MAGIC SIM.
Guaranteed!

For the past few weeks,we have sold out two MTN MAGIC SIM guide which you alot used and thanked us for it. We will like to state clearly that the old two MTN magic sim guide we just sold out then as of today works on probability.
However,we have been working on a more suitable and easy way of activating new sims.
Please note that people that 95% of the people used our old guide when we were selling it enjoyed it and till today,they are still browsing free.
We wouldn't want to over charge on this as it is a simple process that you follow and you can start selling activated sims.
Whether you bought the old sim or not,we will not give out this guide to ANY ONE for free or even as a compensation.
Getting these tweaks are hard and we waste alot of credit testing them just like the new GLO sim tweak that we will drop soon.
If you're wise enough, you will know that people are actually making cool money knowing this trick alone.
We want you as well to make your cool cash from this trick and that's why we are offering a service of teaching you the trick and not selling the sim.
More info at http://gatewayvpn.com/mtn.php

1 Like

Re: My Mtn Modem Does Not Work On My Pc But Works On Others, What Should I Do? by newestboy: 12:19am On May 03, 2013
Uninstall from cpanel,restart your system,then reinstall

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Configure A Tp-link Modem Router 300mbps Wireless N Adsl / Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help / How To Remove White Dots On Your Laptop's Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.