Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Whatsapp Free Trial Remains One Week To Expire - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Whatsapp Free Trial Remains One Week To Expire (1413 Views)

My Whatsapp Is Currently Down. Could It Be What I'm Thinking? / How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L / How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Whatsapp Free Trial Remains One Week To Expire by Nnamsco4real: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: My Whatsapp Free Trial Remains One Week To Expire by ifecx4real: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
Don't worry it would automatically add 1yr back on that day.
Re: My Whatsapp Free Trial Remains One Week To Expire by Nnamsco4real: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
ifecx4real: Don't worry it would automatically add 1yr back on that day.
ok, thnks. One free year?
Re: My Whatsapp Free Trial Remains One Week To Expire by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 30, 2013
Google gets the job done for you with Google Checkout www.checkout.google.com

Check it out! grin

You can use your GTB (alternatively insert name of any debit ATM card you have) card via Checkout and you're done.

God luck!
Re: My Whatsapp Free Trial Remains One Week To Expire by ifecx4real: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2013
Nnamsco4real:
ok, thnks. One free year?

Yeah, 1yr, just check back after the day it expires and it should be something like may 2014
Re: My Whatsapp Free Trial Remains One Week To Expire by Nnamsco4real: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
trae_z: Google gets the job done for you with Google Checkout www.checkout.google.com

Check it out! grin

You can use your GTB (alternatively insert name of any debit ATM card you have) card via Checkout and you're done.

God luck!

thanks but the link is not working.
Re: My Whatsapp Free Trial Remains One Week To Expire by Nnamsco4real: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
ifecx4real:

Yeah, 1yr, just check back after the day it expires and it should be something like may 2014

thanks
Re: My Whatsapp Free Trial Remains One Week To Expire by maximale: 2:02pm On May 14, 2013
Here's a guide on How to root Android and How to upgrade Android .. Enjoy!
Re: My Whatsapp Free Trial Remains One Week To Expire by Nnamsco4real: 4:50pm On May 16, 2013

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Bluetooth On Android / Doogee Dg850 Hitman / How Stop Annoying SMS And Calls On MTN & Etisalat With Do-not-disturb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.