Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America (10444 Views)

The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL / Derek Schell Becomes First Openly Gay NCAA Division II Basketball Player / NBA Star Becomes The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by Klinee: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Gay is evil! Nobody was born gay or created gay.they need stiffer action.pls u people should stop posting gay news.gay is devilish
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by Truckpusher(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
You quoted the whole damn thing for this gibberish?..smdh
Jamesqu:

1. It's a shame living a lie
2. It's a shame people won't understand him
3. It's a shame his career might be over
4. If you have know discrimination, prejudice, condemnation, you'll feel for this guy
5. There are many more in active sports, even in Nigeria, even outside of sports...
6. If you understand what makes a man gay or how he came to be gay...then you can make peace with him...otherwise you'll just pull your hairs out for nothing.

Best of luck bro!
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by Truckpusher(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
ItsModella: ain't nobody reading all that sh*t up there.
I just did by reading the first paragraph and jumped to the last paragraph tongue
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by isalegan2: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
Klinee: rubbish and idiotic comment

Klinee: Gay is evil! Nobody was born gay or created gay.they need stiffer action.pls u people should stop posting gay news.gay is devilish

Are you confused? I was talking about gays pretending to be straight - living a lie and defrauding the public. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by zenatta: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
Why are gay people like this; why are they so apologetic on one hand or belligerently demanding to be accepted on the other hand.
Could it be a conscience overload.
Me, I have started to accept this eerie phenomenon; seeing masterpieces of God succumbing to a class of citizenry that even animals would shudder to contemplate.
I don't believe anyone is born gay, yes it is a mental condition, a struggle between light and dark, (and I sympathise), in which the sufferer can choose to stand tall.

2 Likes

Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by Delafruita(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
Klinee: Gay is evil! Nobody was born gay or created gay.they need stiffer action.pls u people should stop posting gay news.gay is devilish
you are stewpid
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by zenatta: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
I have noticed that gay life is enslaving, very addictive.
Some enter it, out of curiousity, or as our Nigerian brothers, out of monetary pursuits. Sadly, in the end, they are unable to break free. They go on living this life that they are so ashamed of and, later become blaise of it all; dedicatedly looking for younger people to entrap. And so goes the vicious circle. Sad!
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
isale_gan2:

Masonkz (m),
You can be the first Nairalander to come out. We're all here for you. wink grin

Haha I've always been open about my sexuality in the world of Nairaland.
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by isalegan2: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
masonkz:

Haha I've always been open about my sexuality in the world of Nairaland.

'kin'ell! shocked

undecided
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
isale_gan2:

'kin'ell! shocked

undecided

Huh?
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by HezronLorraine(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
I never knew jason collins as a veteran in nba.I'm one of those passerby nba basketball fan.out of the blues a shocker came and its from the nba.It takes all the strength in world to do so.i for one believe coming out takes a different perspective to people,if you are in an environment where ur lifestyle isn't popular is looked down upon,I believe u nid a coming out especiallu if u're a person of worth and relevant to d society.if you come out,face d worst.but if you r outed,dts a scandal.its better to be open of your lifestyle or stay in between.for example,I'm not particular about u finding out I'm gay,u know gud,u don't gud.I'm neither secretive or flambouyant of it.u ask me.I'll never denie.jason's coming out is another stitch in time that saved nine.in d past people felt it was unrealistic for macho men esp men of colour to identify dmselves as gay talkless of men in hyper-male sport like basketball.many have done in d past,now he chooses his path,he can only bask in d glory of those who welcomed and accepted him but needs to face d punchline$his team is officially tagged now,d gay man's team.that alone is enough in court.wait till he plays next.his story shows the pain and misery many gay people go through just to feel the same with everyone.the fake double standard life.miring in self pity and self denial always.its not easy to channel ur passion to drive something to glory and be scared of people's perception of the real u.an out nfl ex player wade,said he sometimes went with teammates to strip clubs just to feel among.no one could have suspected he was hiding his true self.in the legal world,there's a saying that goes,'absence of evidence is not evidence in absence'.society needs to learn that.I hear straights say I don't care just don't shove it in my face,truthfully no straight does some coming out cos u r generally accepted even if u r a murderer,coming out for any gay is a phase to actualize our potence and important,our values,our pride,our dignity,our humanness ib the same vein as the str8ts.to suppress the society from withdrawing from u if u don't make it known initially.coming out helps reduce a lot,esp when it is unexpected.you never want to be d black sheep of d family,no.u nid to re-inforce urself into that sane bond.collins came out at a much needed time.it just further showed america anyone is who.I know some of us are born gay,some out of curiousity,some don't fancy d lifestyle but enjoy it.I can only conclude that almost everyone has a gay tendency in him/her,but the level to which you accept it,find it pleasurable,the contact around u helps shape ur attitude to it.when I was outed as gay by telling the wrong person.I let suicidal thoughts roll into my brains,but I got up and decided,no I won't killing myself only continues the suffering.if I can survivr the pains and hardship,I'll have a story to tell.if I take my life,I just denied someone an inspiration to claim his self worth not what was imposed on him.I may not know y people are gay but I do know u never want to know the burden true gays face in life,u may smile and shine ur teeths everyday,but a puzzle is missing in u.I don't know if there's a cure for being gay as bigots claim it to be.but I know living a life free burdens is worth it.its more conceivable to remain without any blemish.not all gay people are a bunch of lustful animals who are after sexual pleasures,many of us do seek a life we see befiting even if it isn't perfect.I'll forever find it hard to enter a union with a lady I won't fully commit to or satisfy her in all ramifications out of pressure.many marriages end in doom,cause of decisions like ds.d ladies only become baby atm.the essence of marital life dy don't enjoy.y cost a woman happiness when u can choose to live free of it.its always hard coming to terms with being gay,people have survived,I am surviving mine,many more would.all it takes is getting that balanced beam and surviving the long jump.to fellow bros in nigeria,rome wasn't built in a day.some have to struggle for others to survive.if the UK can becoming a frr state inclusive to homosexuals when in d past,dy instituted sodomy laws in dr territories and once allowed chemical castration for gays in Britain.Nigeria's case isn't a rip off.the irrelevent jail the gays bill b4 the national assembly is yet to pass the committee stage.I find d bill odious as Obama said cause I don't think any right thinking gay nigerian would clamour for marriage equality or get married to their partners when u are yet to be respected as a gay person,not to mention that ur society can't comprehend homosexual intimacy.whether it comes to stay or not.the day of reckoning awaits.

1 Like

Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by khiaa(f): 9:41am On May 01, 2013
tchaik: What on hell will make a broda turn Fagg? With all the booties and tities dem hos are shaking all over the town?
Thought that shiite was meant for them white fellas? So unfortunate .

He didn't turn gay, he was always gay. Didn't you read the article?

1 Like

Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by khiaa(f): 9:59am On May 01, 2013
ELgordo: damn its a damn shame the USA has started their rebellion against Gods commandments hmmmmmm its really scary the world would end soon for sure. and whats with all support coming from the president and celebretes men dont try that ish here in Nigeria oooooo

You said the world will end soon because of this, but wasn't there homosexuality in biblical times? The world is still here after many many many centuries of homosexuality. Explain please?

2 Likes

Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by tchaik(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2013
khiaa:

He didn't turn gay, he was always gay. Didn't you read the article?
STHU, nobody is 'always gay'. You turn into one.
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by ozoemeka(m): 12:48am On May 02, 2013
tchaik: What on hell will make a broda turn Fagg? With all the booties and tities dem hos are shaking all over the town?
Thought that shiite was meant for them white fellas? So unfortunate .

Nah..unfortunately. He even dated some pretty girl and was engaged for 8 years. You'll be surprised, afterall John Amechi (Igbo guy)the basketball player came out as gay!
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by ozoemeka(m): 12:51am On May 02, 2013
zenatta: Why are gay people like this; why are they so apologetic on one hand or belligerently demanding to be accepted on the other hand.
Could it be a conscience overload.
Me, I have started to accept this eerie phenomenon; seeing masterpieces of God succumbing to a class of citizenry that even animals would shudder to contemplate.
I don't believe anyone is born gay, yes it is a mental condition, a struggle between light and dark, (and I sympathise), in which the sufferer can choose to stand tall.

Don't be stupid. Homosexuality is found even in animals - dolphins, elephants etc. It was here before the ancient greeks so it is nothing new. Retards say things like
it is a mental condition, a struggle between light and dark,
. So it is a struggle between light and dark when you see a pretty girl walk past you?
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by khiaa(f): 5:59am On May 02, 2013
tchaik:
STHU, nobody is 'always gay'. You turn into one.

grin Hahahahahaha, You shut me up. Some people are born gay you fool. There are people you have known all your life who are gay, you just don't know it because they are afraid to come out, for fear of rejection so they pretend to be straight. When they do have the courage to come out silly people like you think they just turned gay over nite, when they were gay all along. Gee, where is the common sense on this board? Nobody can just wave a magic wand and make a person turn gay. Were you born heterosexual or did you TURN into one? lol, some people are so lame.
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by khiaa(f): 8:49am On May 02, 2013
ozo_emeka:

Don't be stupid. Homosexuality is found even in animals - dolphins, elephants etc. It was here before the ancient greeks so it is nothing new. Retards say things like . So it is a struggle between light and dark when you see a pretty girl walk past you?

Homosexuality is also found in dogs too, I have seen this with my own eyes. The only gay people I can't stand are the ones who pretend to be straight, you know the ones on the down low, like Klinee , they are the ones screaming the loudest that they hate GAYS but can't keep them off their minds. I hate them with a passion because they will marry a woman and have children with her and still creep around with other men, living a lie and dragging his innocent wife and kids into his life of deceptions, and destroying lives. I do respect the gay man who is open, that way we women know to stay away, as far as intimate relationships are concerned, also I can respect the ones who are gay but hasn't come out yet but does not enter into a intimate relationship or a marriage with a woman.
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by khiaa(f): 10:34am On May 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I never knew jason collins as a veteran in nba.I'm one of those passerby nba basketball fan.out of the blues a shocker came and its from the nba.It takes all the strength in world to do so.i for one believe coming out takes a different perspective to people,if you are in an environment where ur lifestyle isn't popular is looked down upon,I believe u nid a coming out especiallu if u're a person of worth and relevant to d society.if you come out,face d worst.but if you r outed,dts a scandal.its better to be open of your lifestyle or stay in between.for example,I'm not particular about u finding out I'm gay,u know gud,u don't gud.I'm neither secretive or flambouyant of it.u ask me.I'll never denie.jason's coming out is another stitch in time that saved nine.in d past people felt it was unrealistic for macho men esp men of colour to identify dmselves as gay talkless of men in hyper-male sport like basketball.many have done in d past,now he chooses his path,he can only bask in d glory of those who welcomed and accepted him but needs to face d punchline$his team is officially tagged now,d gay man's team.that alone is enough in court.wait till he plays next.his story shows the pain and misery many gay people go through just to feel the same with everyone.the fake double standard life.miring in self pity and self denial always.its not easy to channel ur passion to drive something to glory and be scared of people's perception of the real u.an out nfl ex player wade,said he sometimes went with teammates to strip clubs just to feel among.no one could have suspected he was hiding his true self.in the legal world,there's a saying that goes,'absence of evidence is not evidence in absence'.society needs to learn that.I hear straights say I don't care just don't shove it in my face,truthfully no straight does some coming out cos u r generally accepted even if u r a murderer,coming out for any gay is a phase to actualize our potence and important,our values,our pride,our dignity,our humanness ib the same vein as the str8ts.to suppress the society from withdrawing from u if u don't make it known initially.coming out helps reduce a lot,esp when it is unexpected.you never want to be d black sheep of d family,no.u nid to re-inforce urself into that sane bond.collins came out at a much needed time.it just further showed america anyone is who.I know some of us are born gay,some out of curiousity,some don't fancy d lifestyle but enjoy it.I can only conclude that almost everyone has a gay tendency in him/her,but the level to which you accept it,find it pleasurable,the contact around u helps shape ur attitude to it.when I was outed as gay by telling the wrong person.I let suicidal thoughts roll into my brains,but I got up and decided,no I won't killing myself only continues the suffering.if I can survivr the pains and hardship,I'll have a story to tell.if I take my life,I just denied someone an inspiration to claim his self worth not what was imposed on him.I may not know y people are gay but I do know u never want to know the burden true gays face in life,u may smile and shine ur teeths everyday,but a puzzle is missing in u.I don't know if there's a cure for being gay as bigots claim it to be.but I know living a life free burdens is worth it.its more conceivable to remain without any blemish.not all gay people are a bunch of lustful animals who are after sexual pleasures,many of us do seek a life we see befiting even if it isn't perfect.I'll forever find it hard to enter a union with a lady I won't fully commit to or satisfy her in all ramifications out of pressure.many marriages end in doom,cause of decisions like ds.d ladies only become baby atm.the essence of marital life dy don't enjoy.y cost a woman happiness when u can choose to live free of it.its always hard coming to terms with being gay,people have survived,I am surviving mine,many more would.all it takes is getting that balanced beam and surviving the long jump.to fellow bros in nigeria,rome wasn't built in a day.some have to struggle for others to survive.if the UK can becoming a frr state inclusive to homosexuals when in d past,dy instituted sodomy laws in dr territories and once allowed chemical castration for gays in Britain.Nigeria's case isn't a rip off.the irrelevent jail the gays bill b4 the national assembly is yet to pass the committee stage.I find d bill odious as Obama said cause I don't think any right thinking gay nigerian would clamour for marriage equality or get married to their partners when u are yet to be respected as a gay person,not to mention that ur society can't comprehend homosexual intimacy.whether it comes to stay or not.the day of reckoning awaits.

I'm glad you got all of that out, glad you didn't commit suicide. I don't agree with the almost everyone has gay tendencies comment, now you know that is not true.
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by TalkHoha: 10:54am On May 03, 2013
khiaa:

Homosexuality is also found in dogs too, I have seen this with my own eyes. The only gay people I can't stand are the ones who pretend to be straight, you know the ones on the down low, I hate them with a passion because they will marry a woman and have children with her and still creep around with other men, living a lie and dragging his innocent wife and kids into his life of deceptions, and destroying lives. I do respect the gay man who is open, that way we women know to stay away, as far as intimate relationships are concerned, also I can respect the ones who are gay but hasn't come out yet but does not enter into a intimate relationship or a marriage with a woman.

I don't know why you can't stand the ones who pretend to be straight. With all the homophobic hostility and violence in Nigeria (I'll just mention the three gay men stripped naked and paraded in the streets in Imo State), many will pretend to be straight and get married. Your anger should be directed at homophobic prejudice. Gays will contract sham marriages, have children of doubtful paternity, perhaps become wife-beaters or drunkards or drug-addicts in frustration, because of the 14 year jail threat among other factors. Gays have been around in all periods of history, and also abound in the animal world. The wise thing is to accept the varieties of creation, that to be homophobic is on a par with being racist or sexist.
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by Klinee: 11:00pm On May 03, 2013
khiaa:

Homosexuality is also found in dogs too, I have seen this with my own eyes. The only gay people I can't stand are the ones who pretend to be straight, you know the ones on the down low, I hate them with a passion because they will marry a woman and have children with her and still creep around with other men, living a lie and dragging his innocent wife and kids into his life of deceptions, and destroying lives. I do respect the gay man who is open, that way we women know to stay away, as far as intimate relationships are concerned, also I can respect the ones who are gay but hasn't come out yet but does not enter into a intimate relationship or a marriage with a woman.
u are a gay!shut up.gay is evil stop it now!
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by khiaa(f): 5:26am On May 04, 2013
Klinee: u are a gay!shut up.gay is evil stop it now!

You are s.t.u.p.i.d and ignorant. You think because I am not homophobic like you are, it means I am gay. LOL, you are a dumb mothersucker. You are one of those DOWN LOW GAYS, that I can't stand.
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by khiaa(f): 5:35am On May 04, 2013
Talk Hoha:

I don't know why you can't stand the ones who pretend to be straight. With all the homophobic hostility and violence in Nigeria (I'll just mention the three gay men stripped naked and paraded in the streets in Imo State), many will pretend to be straight and get married. Your anger should be directed at homophobic prejudice. Gays will contract sham marriages, have children of doubtful paternity, perhaps become wife-beaters or drunkards or drug-addicts in frustration, because of the 14 year jail threat among other factors. Gays have been around in all periods of history, and also abound in the animal world. The wise thing is to accept the varieties of creation, that to be homophobic is on a par with being racist or sexist.

You just gave all the reasons I can't stand the ones on the down low.

1. Sham marriages
2. unwanted children
3. wife beaters
4. Drunks
5. Drug Addicts

The wise thing to do is to come out, if you cannot, stay away from women, just stay single. Why bring a woman and children into your misery.
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by Klinee: 2:02pm On May 04, 2013
khiaa:

You just gave all the reasons I can't stand the ones on the down low.

1. Sham marriages
2. unwanted children
3. wife beaters
4. Drunks
5. Drug Addicts

The wise thing to do is to come out, if you cannot, stay away from women, just stay single. Why bring a woman and children into your misery.

for ur mind this is what make a person?eeh! U are a devilish gay woman.God will punish u.
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by Klinee: 2:13pm On May 04, 2013
khiaa:

You are s.t.u.p.i.d and ignorant. You think because I am not homophobic like you are, it means I am gay. LOL, you are a dumb mothersucker.
is either u are a homosexual or a homophobic ok.u are a devil
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by khiaa(f): 3:31am On May 05, 2013
Klinee: for ur mind this is what make a person?eeh! U are a devilish gay woman.God will punish u.

God should punish you for being a s.t.u.p.i.d r.e.t.a.r.d
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by khiaa(f): 3:36am On May 05, 2013
[quote author=Klinee]is either u are a homosexual or a homophobic ok.u are a devil[/quote

is either u--- learn how to speak english.
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by khiaa(f): 4:53am On May 05, 2013
Klinee: is either u are a homosexual or a homophobic ok.u are a devil

Hey Klinee I checked your profile and clicked on your posts. Man you are GAAAY. You are on every topic that has to do with homosexuality, over 100 posts about being GAAAY. That is why you are homophobic because you are GAAAY and you hate that about yourself.
Come on bro, you can come out of the closet here, Nairaland is a safe place.

I should make a topic about you. Hmmmmmm,
I think I will. I will call it KLINEE IS HOMOPHOBIC BECAUSE HE'S ASHAMED OF BEING GAAAAAAAAAY

Oh Klinee why did you click on a topic called BEAUTIFUL MEN, and was dissapointed when the men looked liked women? You saw transgenders but wanted to see BEAUTIFUL SEXY MUSCULAR MEN hahahahaha, you are GAAAAAAAY boy.
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by Klinee: 4:39pm On May 05, 2013
khiaa:

Hey Klinee I checked your profile and clicked on your posts. Man you are GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. You have an obsession with homosexuality. You are on every topic that has to do with homosexuality, over 100 posts about being GAAAAAAAY. That is why you are homophobic because you are GAAAAAAAY and you hate that about yourself.

Hey Klinee I checked your profile and clicked on your posts. Man you are GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. You have an obsession with homosexuality. You are on every topic that has to do with homosexuality, over 100 posts about being GAAAAAAAY. That is why you are homophobic because you are GAAAAAY and you hate that about yourself.

I think I will. I will call it KLINEE IS HOMOPHOBIC BECAUSE HE'S ASHAMED OF BEING GAAAAAAAAAY

Oh Klinee why did you click on a topic called BEAUTIFUL MEN, and was dissapointed when the men looked liked women? You saw transgenders but wanted to see BEAUTIFUL SEXY MUSCULAR MEN hahahahaha, you are GAAAAAAAY boy.
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by Klinee: 4:40pm On May 05, 2013
khiaa:

Hey Klinee I checked your profile and clicked on your posts. Man you are GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. You have an obsession with homosexuality. You are on every topic that has to do with homosexuality, over 100 posts about being GAAAAAAAY. That is why you are homophobic because you are GAAAAAAAY and you hate that about yourself.

Hey Klinee I checked your profile and clicked on your posts. Man you are GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. You have an obsession with homosexuality. You are on every topic that has to do with homosexuality, over 100 posts about being GAAAAAAAY. That is why you are homophobic because you are GAAAAAY and you hate that about yourself.

Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by Klinee: 4:41pm On May 05, 2013
@khiaa.[/quote]this is why i say that you are a devilish gay woman.Trying to enforce gayism into humanity.Homosexual is worse act on earth-vry bad.I wonder and i still can't understand the reason why a man will have feeling or sex with fellow man,oh my God! Sometime i think how can a man be a gay,i can't figure out the reason.if you read all my post you will be tell how i hate gay and those who say that they are not but they are promoting the evil.if you say that you are not a gay then stop propagating and promoting it-its inhuman and evil.i hate gay and i can never witness such an act and pass by.gay is worse act very bad and stop forcing people to be gay instead ask them to stop it.maybe this collins now did not have any gay feeling but its people like you will give him money and ask him to say he is a gay because i see no reason why a man will be gay unless ritaulist.GOD WILL PUNIS* U FOR MAKE THIS DEVILISH COMMENTS.u will die mu.mu,eidiot.
Re: Jason Collins: The First Openly Gay Active Sports Man In America by khiaa(f): 7:31pm On May 05, 2013
Klinee: @khiaa.this is why i say that you are a devilish gay woman.Trying to enforce gayism into humanity.Homosexual is worse act on earth-vry bad.I wonder and i still can't understand the reason why a man will have feeling or sex with fellow man,oh my God! Sometime i think how can a man be a gay,i can't figure out the reason.if you read all my post you will be tell how i hate gay and those who say that they are not but they are promoting the evil.if you say that you are not a gay then stop propagating and promoting it-its inhuman and evil.i hate gay and i can never witness such an act and pass by.gay is worse act very bad and stop forcing people to be gay instead ask them to stop it.maybe this collins now did not have any gay feeling but its people like you will give him money and ask him to say he is a gay because i see no reason why a man will be gay unless ritaulist.GOD WILL PUNIS* U FOR MAKE THIS DEVILISH COMMENTS.u will die mu.mu,eidiot.

You freakin hypocrite. You have the nerve to call me gay even though I told you that I am not, now you want to cry because I gave you a taste of your own medicine. Stop your obsession with GAY men, it's obvious that they are on your mind 24 hours a day. If you love women, GAY men would be the last thing on your mind, but you can't stop thinking and talking about them and why are you trying to figure them out. Where did I say I promote homosexuality? I said I can respect the ones who are not living lies and not destroying innocent women lives, get it right. You ediot, nobody can force someone to be gay. Collins always had GAY feeling you jackass, he just kept them inside untill he couldn't hide it no longer, he wanted to be free. Collins is a rich man he doesn't need anybody to give him money, especially for sex. If GOD will punish me for making those comments about you, then he will surely punish your dumb a.s.s for making that comment about me.
Now stop all this crying and go and get you some dyck, and stop making yourself miserable. I don't blame you, dyck is gooooood. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Beach Soccer: Oman Defeats Nigeria 6 - 5 / Top Tennis Couples / FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.