Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Please Is This Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Is This Real (1088 Views)

Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam / FANTASIA S.P: Is This Real Or Fraudulent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This Real by smallvill(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Application" <application@airlinecrewoutsourcing.com>

Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 05:49:22 -0700

To: <info@airlinecrewoutsourcing.com>

ReplyTo: application@airlinecrewoutsourcing.com

Subject: Airline Crew Outsourcing Services - Application

Congratulations! After a thorough review of your application, you have been successfully selected for auditioning.

The auditioning and interview will be held at Protea Hotel Ikeja on the 10th of May, 2013. Time: 10:00 am.

Please proceed to pay your audition fee of N3, 000 to:
Account Name: Mobile Interactive Serv.
Account Number: 0004839791
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank

You will receive payment confirmation SMS and will be required to present your bank deposit teller at the venue of the auditioning.

Payment must be made on or before the 6th of May, 2013.

Successful applicants after the auditioning will proceed to a 7-day Crew Management training / boot-camp in Accra Ghana on the 26th of May, 2013.

Thank you.
Airline Crew Outsourcing Team.
http://airlinecrewoutsourcing.com
Re: Please Is This Real by georgee(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dont tell me u ar waitin for someone to tell u ds is a SCAM?
Re: Please Is This Real by remecy(f): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
1st of all, did you apply for the job? If no, is scam, pay no attention to it.
2) Any job that you are meant to pay for before you get it, i personally see it as fraud.
My advice,let the scam go,is not real. Ask around,pple who pay to get jobs they have not seen end up losing their cash. Let it go,is mouth watering but fake. All the best.
Re: Please Is This Real by nekede11(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
Scam,bro run,they don't have anytin 2 offer,runooo na dem
Re: Please Is This Real by adewasco2k(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2013
I think it might be genuine. when exactly did you apply? the domain is real but was registered on 12-Mar-2013. its a new website.

Try to call them to get more info, the payment thing is the issue here, dont know why you should pay so call them
Re: Please Is This Real by smallvill(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2013
My sister applied for the job early this year, I do not know if it real, but I think its wat to try 3k is not much after all some of us have lost more than that or drank more than that
Re: Please Is This Real by georgee(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2013
smallvill: My sister applied for the job early this year, I do not know if it real, but I think its wat to try 3k is not much after all some of us have lost more than that or drank more than that
Can u see wat this guy is spewing from the hole on his face? I av said it times without number, Nigerians will doubt Jesus when he comes the second time. Our mentality towards so many things is just embarrasing.
Everybody here is telling u this shiit is fake and a scam, u ar hia showing to us that 3K is a small money to throw away. Av marked u OP, let me see u ask any stewpid question on this forum again
Re: Please Is This Real by uzuify: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
u better heed to the advise of pple
Re: Please Is This Real by buklan: 12:00am On May 01, 2013
u go no say na big M U M U him b? grin grin
georgee:
Can u see wat this guy is spewing from the hole on his face? I av said it times without number, Nigerians will doubt Jesus when he comes the second time. Our mentality towards so many things is just embarrasing.
Everybody here is telling u this shiit is fake and a scam, u ar hia showing to us that 3K is a small money to throw away. Av marked u OP, let me see u ask any stewpid question on this forum again
Re: Please Is This Real by ohmslaw22000(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2013
3k is not a big deal you said? Hmmmm really bad a mentality. Don't waste money like that. 3k is the initial bill, believe me they haven't started with you yet if you dare pay. I got the same email but experience has thought me more that enough lessons.
Forget them and keep trusting God, at the right time your job will come.
Re: Please Is This Real by Akinlawson: 11:27am On May 04, 2013
Stupid and senseless indomie generation graduate...

(1) (Reply)

Latest vacancies / Upload Your CV On Www.provenability-ng.com / Vacancies: Research Assistant & Office Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.