Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? (27826 Views)

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD / How Do I Know If This Invite Is Not Fake Or Gnld Scums / Please Is This Real Or GNLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by Originality007: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
Guys abeg i need you help, I gat a message yesterday that goes like this "BSGM LTD selects you for an Assessment with our HRM on Tue 12/04/16 by 9am at 4 Alh. Karrem Str, Amaraolu by 1st Gate Agidingbi, Ikeja....... pls is this real or just a scam, or did anyone here also gat the message..thanks

2 Likes

Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by gglimited: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
na scam ohhhh,all this hr things are all scam.... . no harm in trying share
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by Anikishaya(f): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Scam of the highest order.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by nnaomaog(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Wot of thia invite? In view of ur c.v,u re invited to Job interview: Relationship officer; 14/4/16;8am;VENUE:203-205 Oshodi/Apapa iyana Isolo,Lagos.Ask of Mrs.Beatrice 08068697227
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by igodu: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2016
I just got d same message nw (BSGM LTD Selects you for Assessment with our HR Director on Thur 14/4/16 @ 4 Alh Ogungbeye st,off Amaraolu,Agidingbi 1st Gate,Ikeja by 8am Ref;HBIF,08179360825). Is it a scam? Pls reply
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by gentlered: 1:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Yes it is a pure scam.

1 Like

Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by gentlered: 1:59am On Apr 14, 2016
Yes it is a pure scam. They are all over Lagos. Though few of such scammers are good enough to even select only applicants from within Lagos. Most of them don't care If you are in kafanchan, they will invite you.
Those guys are wicked. They take advantage of the situation in the job market to exploit our youths.
My little advice to all job hunters:
1. Don't waste your meager resources on jobs you can't remember applying.
2. Always verify any invite before honoring it. Nairaland and Google are always ready to help.
3. Any invite without stating the particular job title you are being invited for, bone it.
4. If they could hide the company's real name, then it's not worth your stress. Don't honour the invite.
5. Watch out for the funny address, ...lol. If you are familiar with the cities in Naija, you can tell when an industrial address is mentioned or not. Business addresses are always clearly distinguished from residential.
6. Call the numbers attached and have a formal chat with them. If they are very willing to reschedule the interview to suit your free time...Omo na them scammos. Run!
Finally, be smart in your dealings with this job providers because they seem to be the real job hunter not you.

12 Likes

Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by aloo9ice(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2016
I just got d msg as well from BSGM LTD for assessment schedule on 18/4/16
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by Journpoder: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
THEY SEND ME THIS MESSAGE NOW . THIS PEOPLE ARE CRAZY OH!
WHY IS IT THAT OUR GOVERNMENT CANNOT EVEN HANDLE THIS SET OF PEOPLE...?
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by FIPS: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
SCAM!
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by Alexandroo(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
U've bn invit'd 4 Job interview wit Sales Craft on Tuesday 19th April by 10am @ 5th Avenue R close House 11 festac,Lagos. Pls acknowledge sms
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by laprince(m): 4:29am On Apr 19, 2016
FIPS:
I also got this now, BSGM LTD Selects you for Assessment with our HR Director on Mon 18/4/16 @ 4 Alh Ogungbeye st,off Amaraolu,Agidingbi 1st Gate,Ikeja by 9am Ref;HBIF,080-220-233-03

Does that place really exist.
I also got an invite for today.
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by exportagent: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
GOT SAME MSG.........BSGM LTD selects you for an assessment with our HR Director on Thur 21/04/16 @ 4 Alh Kareem St, Off Amaraolu Agidingbi 1st gate, Ikeja by 8am...HAJD 09038828063.

Please those that have attended same, can you pls tell us your experience?

1 Like

Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by Mushood: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Seems dey are crazy, got d same message too
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by Azeezijagbemi(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
They are mad people I just got the same text

exportagent:
GOT SAME MSG.........BSGM LTD selects you for an assessment with our HR Director on Thur 21/04/16 @ 4 Alh Kareem St, Off Amaraolu Agidingbi 1st gate, Ikeja by 8am...HAJD 09038828063.

Please those that have attended same, can you pls tell us your experience?
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by Azeezijagbemi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
I think the government needs to find these so call scam people and punish them according to the Law.... Can you immarging if I don't have internet or even farmilier to internet I would risk my life from Abuja to Lagos all in the name of scamming Assessment.....

It's not fair.... At all [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by nwasteve(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pure scam, just got mine now with reference contact 07052996940, same message, same address.
Bad Belle people
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by livingstoneony(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol I just got mine too... undecided I had to check em out cos I didn't apply .....
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by omooluwafe: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
pls anyone in d house is Dis message real or fake or GNLD?
By Referral, you have an assessment with our LEAD HR on WED 27/4/16 by 10am at 1 Olabisi Close, Mende, Maryland. Lagos Residents Only.
is from HR/CO/0972
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by sotozo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
They just sent me this same message today and calling the contact at the end of the message. It shows it is real scam. But I wonder how they get contacts sef. Or do they just guess people's mobile numbers?
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by 1miccza: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2016
That's the new method used by these GNLD people , they are aLl scammers. After getting tons of messages from them,i decided to visit one of them i.e diamond global at i think Fadeyi or Jibowu even while i still had a paid job. I sought permission from my boss,got to their place and i discovered they were just GNLD guyz.. I filled their yeye forms with rubbish details and strolled out
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by eyakndj(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Originality007:
Guys abeg i need you help, I gat a message yesterday that goes like this "BSGM LTD selects you for an Assessment with our HRM on Tue 12/04/16 by 9am at 4 Alh. Karrem Str, Amaraolu by 1st Gate Agidingbi, Ikeja....... pls is this real or just a scam, or did anyone here also gat the message..thanks

SCAM !
SCAM !!
SCAM !!!
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by Rex007: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
I registered in May and got started, wanted to see if all they said was true. It's still paying off till now and i regret not joining earlier esp with the rise in dollar.
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by bryand: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
You know, the thing about intellectual youths of this generation is that they never make any move to change their lives they love to check google for answers and ask those who are as helpless as they are.
They love to celebrate people like Dangote, Mark Zuckeberg and the likes, But they are not willing to do an inch of what these people have done. They are ignorant of the fact that the principles of success is all the same, Dangote at some point had to do some messed up stuff to get to where he is Today, you see the glory but you do not know the story.
They have taken pride in their so called qualifications that cannot fetch them a dime in their pocket, They have a sharp brain and a dull pocket.
Those of you speaking trash of what you do not know about should sit tight where you are with your chicken change which you think they want to scam you of which you do not even have; just as Dangot built a business and is now employing graduates (first class, masters & PHD holders) that is how these GNLD people which you insult will one day employ you in their office to count their money for them, since that is what you prefer. Mtcheewww!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by Ubchris(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2017
Good evening people,I got a mail and also a mesj about an interview with human capital management tomorrow which is democracy day. Please house is this a scam or real,help a brother out. Office address 2akin osiyemi strt 1st bank bus stop ,Allen avenue ikeja
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by FX2BROWN: 5:50pm On May 28, 2017
Good evening house, I got an SMS inviting me for an interview, here is the address: OWEN BROWN,SEQUEL TO YOUR CV SUBMISSION VIA OUR ONLINE HR, YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW @ PRETADINCE MG ON MON 29/05/17 BY 9AM @13 OLADOSU STRT,OFF TOYIN IKEJA. HR>DR CLAIRE. Kindly help me, if it's real or a scam. Regards.
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by ogunlana12(f): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2017
Pls I got this mail yesterday, want to confirm if its real. Venue:4 Alh Kareem street, off Amaraolu beside zenith bank, 1st gate b/stop Agindigbi, Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by OLUWASEHYI(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
Following the Consideration of an Online recommendation, After much evaluation of your profile on our portal, we were
impressed with your qualifications and skills which makes you a prospective
candidate, We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected and
invited for an Assessment at Build Global services Nig. Litd
Date: Thursday 8th Feburary 2018.
Time: 9:00am
Address: No 4, Alh. Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu, by Zenith Bank,
1st Gate b/stop, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos
However it is important you confirm
your availability by replying this message.
for more information call:

Best Regards,
Human Resources,
Dr.LOLA.A.D.
I got this Message this afternoon,is this true house?
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by Lollypee(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
I got same message just now ...... Don't know how genuine it is but am ready to check them out come monday
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by Lollypee(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
OLUWASEHYI:
Following the Consideration of an Online recommendation, After much evaluation of your profile on our portal, we were
impressed with your qualifications and skills which makes you a prospective
candidate, We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected and
invited for an Assessment at Build Global services Nig. Litd
Date: Thursday 8th Feburary 2018.
Time: 9:00am
Address: No 4, Alh. Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu, by Zenith Bank,
1st Gate b/stop, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos
However it is important you confirm
your availability by replying thisy message.
for more information call:

Best Regards,
Human Resources,
Dr.LOLA.A.D.
I got this Message this afternoon,is this true house?
Can we connect if u are based in Lagos
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by alukstea(m): 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lollypee:
I got same message just now ...... Don't know how genuine it is but am ready to check them out come monday
Hello, what was the outcome of this? Is it GNLD?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Answer Salary Questions During Interview / The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. / Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.