Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

What Is The Maximum Age A Child Can Be Spanked? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Maximum Age A Child Can Be Spanked? (751 Views)

Reasons Why A Nigerian Child Can Be Beaten / 11-year Old Ends Up In ER After Being Spanked / Spanked As A Kid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Maximum Age A Child Can Be Spanked? by smartmom(f): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
My friend narrated her frustration in being unable to spank her 13 year old son because he was too old to be spanked. Another woman there disagreed with her age perimeter stating that 16 was her own gauge. I am perplexed and wondering which of the 2 parents is right.
Re: What Is The Maximum Age A Child Can Be Spanked? by taryour(f): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
smartmom: My friend narrated her frustration in being unable to spank her 13 year old son because he was too old to be spanked. Another woman there disagreed with her age perimeter stating that 16 was her own gauge. I am perplexed and wondering which of the 2 parents is right.

For me,once he or she is out of secondary school.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Let Your Family Members Live With You When You Are Married? / Capital Punishment And Child Upbringing! / Please Join Me In Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.