Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

A Pricess Is Born - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Pricess Is Born (712 Views)

This Photo Confirms That Nobody Is Born A Racist! It’s Something We Learn. / A Beautiful Baby Girl Is Born And She Shall Be Called SACHI / My Little Boy Is Born!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pricess Is Born by kapkris: 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dear nairalander make una helep me tank BABA GOD him don bless my family wit a boucing cutie baby girl

Re: A Pricess Is Born by sholay2011(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Congrats oo!!! Wishing her and your wife good health and sound mind. You would live happily with your wife to enjoy the fruit of your labour. Your family's best is yet to come. Welcome, baby girl.
Re: A Pricess Is Born by Tinkybabe(f): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
Congrats!she's beautiful. smiley
Re: A Pricess Is Born by ifegy: 1:31am On Apr 30, 2013
Congratulations!!!
Re: A Pricess Is Born by greatgod2012(f): 2:02am On Apr 30, 2013
Congratulations!!!
May the arrival of this beautiful angel bring forth good fortunes to you and your family.

Welcome, baby girl.
Re: A Pricess Is Born by biolabee(m): 6:26am On Apr 30, 2013
Congrats and my regards to the mother how is she doing

Your family is blessed!
This is a B4

Beautiful Bouncing Baby Babee!! grin
Re: A Pricess Is Born by feminineA: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
Congrats!!!may her arrival mark the beginning of new things for the family. Kiss the baby for me
Re: A Pricess Is Born by andyanders: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
Good. I curse her to become the wife of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria during her time.
Congratulation. A new 'Her Excellency is born. Halleluya.

(1) (Reply)

Bride Dumped On Wedding Day Marries Volunteer To Avoid Shame / Beautiful Girl / 4 Medical Doctors Suspended In Niger State For Negligience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.